Villa 5 to rent | San Teodoro, Sardinia | 3 bedrooms
Villa to rent near San Teodoro, Sardinia with a Private Pool and a beach nearby
If you dreaming of a Sardinian villa holiday with beach views, this holiday villa with just 300m to the beach would fit anyone’s budget. Perfect for small families with kids or Romantic honeymoon getaways to Italy! This Holiday letting in Sardinia can accommodate 6 guests in 3 bedrooms/3 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Hairdryer, Cots & high chairs available on request.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £1,949 to £5,991 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
Gaze out towards the azure-coloured sea and mountains from your terrace as you relax in your Sardinian Holiday Villa near San Teodoro, with a Private Pool and a beach nearby. The home is set on a scenic and wild peninsular just a short drive from the lovely town of San Teodoro.
What’s inside this £1,949 to £5,991 a week Beach view villa in Sardinia?
This bright and inviting holiday home is all about joyful vacations in wonderful surroundings. The open-plan living and dining space leads straight out to a covered veranda, ideal for dining al-fresco on warm summer evenings. The master bedroom also opens up to the terrace and there are two further pretty bedrooms making this an ideal villa for either families or a small group of friends. Each bedroom has its own shower room (two of which are en suite) and you will find air-conditioning throughout for your added comfort.
What to know before renting this villa near Sandy beaches with shallow waters in Sardinia?
- Although the beach and some amenities are within walking distance, a car is needed to be able to explore this glorious region
- Toddlers will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra €400, payable locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price – Extra €25 per person for bed linen and bath towels, payable locally.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
The large swimming pool is perfect for hot days unwinding in the sun as you admire the greenery and vibrant Mediterranean colours from the decked terrace. Look out towards the mountain vistas, past the palm trees and pines, and appreciate the Sardinian scenery around you. With similar villas surrounding you, this is a picturesque spot in a beautiful part of the Emerald Isle.
– Swimming pool (10×4.5m, depth: 1.2m) open approximately May to September
– Covered terrace with al-fresco dining and lounge area
– Outdoor shower
– Fenced grounds
In north-eastern Sardinia, just 10km north of the popular seaside town of San Teodoro, this villa is set on a beautiful peninsular looking out towards the sea, within walking distance to the beach. In a residential area, neighbouring other attractive villas, there are summer amenities close by with some restaurants, bars and a shop selling groceries all within 1km. For sports lovers there are tennis courts and a 5-a-side football pitch nearby.
Step out of the gardens and wander down the road to reach the sea in around 300m. Backed by a marine lake that is home to a variety of migrating birds, this gorgeous beach has crystal-clear water, ideal for snorkelling (after all this is the marine protected area of Tavolara). There are plenty of other beaches to reach, some accessed via rocky paths, others simply by walking down the lanes or driving a little across the incredible peninsular. Boat hire, kayaks and diving schools can all be found within a short distance, as can summer restaurants, a handful of bars and shops.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia Airport (22km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Alghero Airport (150km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Olbia (25km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (Within 1km)
- Nearest Shop: (Within 1km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (Within 1km)
- Nearest Beach: (300m)
- Nearest Tennis: (1km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Club Puntaldia (9km)
- Nearest Town: San Teodoro (11km)
- Nearest City: Olbia (25km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- If you are wanting to discover yet more of the wild beauty of this region then drive up the coast and catch a ferry across to Tavolara Island – look out for the annual Italian film festival there in July!
- The charming town of San Teodoro (11km) is another lovely day out – explore its pretty shops, sample some of the local cuisine in the atmospheric restaurants and look out for festivities taking place throughout the year.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- In a residential area, neighbouring other attractive villas, there are summer amenities close by with some restaurants, bars and a shop selling groceries all within 1km. For sports lovers there are tennis courts and a 5-a-side football pitch nearby.
- Due to the location in the marine protected area of Tavolara, diving (from beginners to advanced) is also a popular pursuit. There is a diving school a few minutes away and boat trips out to diving sites can be arranged.
- The peninsular is home to a number of other wonderful beaches and coves, some more remote than others and many less crowded than some of the other tourist hot spots in north-east Sardinia. Discover some by following rocky coastal paths, others by simply walking along the lanes or driving a short distance (if driving, head early to grab a parking space in high season). The headland’s longest beach, around 3km away, has kayaking and boat hire.
- Heading south, the setting of the local golf club, Golf Club Puntaldia (9km), is also superb or travel a little further to this area’s most famous beach, Spiaggia La Cinta (10km). This 3km-long beach with white sand and gently shelving water is popular with families as well as nature lovers who can look out for unusual birds, including pink flamingos, on the lagoon behind. Watersports available here include kite and windsurfing.
- This part of Sardinia is a walker’s paradise with trails across the peninsular and further afield as well as horse-riding stables within a short drive. Visit the amazing Monte Nieddu where keen walkers can appreciate the spectacular scenery. Follow family-friendly trails for beautiful views or discover hiking and mountain biking paths leading even further, passing natural pools and waterfalls.
– Open-plan living room with dining area
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, blender, kettle, Nespresso machine and toaster
– Laundry room
The Holiday letting in Sardinia can accommodate 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
– Master bedroom with double bed and doors leading to covered terrace. En suite shower room
– Bedroom with twin beds and en suite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed with doors leading to covered terrace
– Separate shower room
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – (10×4.5m, depth: 1.2m) open approximately May to September – Covered terrace with al-fresco dining and lounge area
- Mosquito nets
- Washing machine
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 Guests:
|Apr 5th 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£1,949|
|Apr 24th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£2,095|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£2,923|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£3,410|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 10th 2021||£3,750|
|Jul 10th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£4,530|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£4,871|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 7th 2021||£5,601|
|Aug 7th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£5,991|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£5,455|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£3,702|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£2,923|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£2,874|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – May 28th 2022||£2,095|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£2,923|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£3,410|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||£3,750|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£4,530|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£4,871|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£5,601|
|Aug 6th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£5,991|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£5,455|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£3,702|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£2,923|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£2,874|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 7th 2022||£2,095|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens and kids
Beautiful beaches, incredible scenery and family-friendly activities nearby make this a fantastic destination for children of all ages.
Wander down the lane and within around 300m you will reach a great beach backed by a salt-water marine lake which is perfect for spotting birds. The sea is ideal for snorkelling (after all this is the marine protected area of Tavolara) and there are plenty of diving opportunities across the peninsular as well.
Other beaches nearby can be reached by foot or car, some with boat hire, others with sun-beds and umbrellas. There are even some more remote coves which are harder to reach but worth the effort for young adventurers. The headland’s longest and most popular beach is around 3km away where you will find kayaks, boat hire and other facilities – park up early to avoid the summer crowds.
Try out kite and wind-surfing at the popular Spiaggia La Cinta (10km), another family-friendly beach with its bright white sand and clear water (also another ideal spot for birds on the lagoon that backs the beach). The beach is popular with tourists staying in or around the lovely (and lively) town of San Teodoro, a great day out for all ages.
Other activities in the area include horse-riding, mountain biking and lots of walking trails for a variety of abilities – follow some of easier paths at Monte Nieddu and appreciate the amazing views of the coastline from a height.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this holiday Villa with a pool near San Teodoro, Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this San Teodoro holiday letting with a private pool in Sardinia is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||By 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Extra €25 per person for bed linen and bath towels, payable locally.|
|Pool towels included?||No.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €400, payable locally. Please note, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair are available on request.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly Romantic budget villa in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this family-friendly budget villa near San Teodoro villa in Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday letting in with a pool in Sardinia with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private Holiday letting in Sardinia with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.