Villa 4 with a pool near beach | South of France | 5 Bedrooms
Villa in the south of France with a private pool near the beach for rentals – French Riviera (Cote d’Azur)
Looking for a luxury villa to rent in the Cote d’Azur? then you may have just found the ideal villa. The Villa accommodates 10 guests with children included. Facilities include 5 en-suite bedrooms, ideal for older kids and teens (Not recommended for small children), Breathtaking views, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Lift, Air-Con, BBQ, Hot Tub, Satellite TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Pet friendly (on request), Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Scuba Diving, Beach Nearby.
PRICES: From £12,203 to £26,963 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. – Minimum stay 14 nights in July and August. 7 nights during other periods.
HIGHLIGHTS: Villefranche-sur-Mer, Plage des Marinières, a 16th-century citadel with its amazing sea-views, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, beautiful house and museum of Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, And explore the hilltop village of Èze (6km).
This Luxury Villa in the south of France with a private pool near the beach is anyone’s delight to explore the Stunning French riviera. The Villa will simply take your breath away for so many reasons. Not just its incredible architecture and superb interior design but also the outstanding natural beauty that surrounds the villa. Well located between, Monaco and Nice, with stunning sea views, this is Côte d’Azur luxury villa at its very best; it’s no wonder that it’s won an award for being one of the best villas in the Mediterranean.
What’s inside this Award-winning villa set between Monaco & Nice, for £12,203 to £26,963 a week?
This 20th century home was designed by a famous French architect and has been built into the rockface, perfectly positioned to make the most of the views of the bay below. The interiors of this luxury Villa are elegant with stylish artwork, sophisticated furnishings, and state-of-the-art fittings, there is even a glass lift to whirl you up to the top floor. With five bedrooms and set over three air-conditioned floors, there are magical sea views from nearly every room whether you are gazing out towards the Cap-Ferrat peninsula from the panoramic windows in the living room or watching yachts pass by from one of the beautiful en suite bedrooms.
At the very top, a rooftop infinity pool backed by cliffs and towering pines enjoys the most spectacular vistas of the French Riviera coastline. Across the other entrancing terraces, you will find an al-fresco dining area and barbecue with more glorious views, graceful sun-loungers, pretty trees and even a luxurious outdoor jacuzzi.
– Rooftop heated infinity swimming pool (12mx6.5m, depth 1.5m) with safety gate
– Various terraces
Set onto the rockface, The French Riviera Villa has incredible views towards the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and is only a 9km drive from the beautiful city of Nice.
Villefranche-sur-Mer, around 5km by car due to the rather winding roads, is a lovely seaside town with an old quarter featuring steep cobbled lanes, a port with some particularly excellent restaurants and a long beach, Plage des Marinières as well as a smaller pebbly beach, Plage de la Darse, which is popular for snorkelling. Look out for Rue Obscura and also the 16th-century citadel with its amazing sea-views. You can hire small motorboats by the waterfront.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport (17km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Villefranche sur Mer (4km)
- Nearest Village: Villefranche-sur-Mer (5km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (Within 4km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (2.5km)
- Nearest Beach: (5km)
- Nearest Town/City: Nice/Monte Carlo(9km/15km)
- Nearest Airport: Monte Carlo Golf Club (15km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer is also a short drive away, a great place for a nice lunch out, a browse around the boutiques and to visit the weekly market. Visit the lovely beaches with their calm waters, especially the stunning Plage de la Petite Afrique.
- Take the train or drive to Nice (9km) with its great galleries and museums, lovely flower markets and great green spaces and beaches. In the other direction, you can discover the glitz, glamour, and history of Monaco with its four districts including the famous Monte-Carlo with its casinos. The daily market in the Condamine district is especially lovely.
- More special places to visit across the French Riviera include the picturesque old town and beaches around Antibes (40km), glamorous Cannes (42km), the artistic villages of St Paul de Vence (28km) and Vence (31km) and even as far as Grasse (53km), famous for its lavender fields and perfume heritage.
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences: There are also some enchanting hilltop villages to explore such as Èze (6km) with its wondrous sea-views and the Michelin starred Chèvre D’Or or La Turbie (10km), near Monaco with the famous restaurant Hostellerie Jerome and the remains of the impressive Roman Trophee d’Auguste.
- Active outdoors:
- Both Villefranche and Beaulieu have a train station where you head to Nice and Cannes in one direction or towards Monaco and Italy in the other.
- The beautiful Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is great for walkers looking for wonderful views and you can search out some idyllic beaches off the beaten track or simply admire the grand villas across the peninsular. A visit to the beautiful house and museum of Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild is also recommended.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Due to the various outdoor terraces, this villa is not suitable for children under 5 yrs
Indeed, do note there are numerous steps both inside and out (although there is also a lift in the villa)
– Open-plan kitchen-diner with wood-burning stove, TV and panoramic doors opening up to alfresco dining terrace
– Living room with TV, wood-burning stove doors leading to jacuzzi terrace
– Guest WC
This 5 bedroom villa in Cote d’Azur Sleeps 10 guests with comfort
– Bedroom with double bed (1.8m), TV, and en suite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed (1.8m), TV, and en suite shower room. Small office with a terrace attached to bedroom
– Bedroom with double bed (1.8m), TV, and en suite shower room. Large office with facilities and a sofa area attached to a bedroom
– Double bedroom (1.8m), TV, and en suite shower room
– Double bedroom (1.8m), TV, and en suite shower room
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Underfloor heating
- Glass elevator
- Wood-burning stoves
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- TVs in each bedroom and living room
- I-Pod dock
- Fax, printer, and scanner (large office)
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Pet friendly (on request)
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Jan 28th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£12,203|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£17,665|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£26,963|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£17,665|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – May 28th 2022||£12,203|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£17,665|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 1st 2022||£26,963|
Extras for this Villa in south of France with a private pool
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– 3 hours maid service per week
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Private chef
– Pre-arrival shopping/fridge-stocking
– Airport transfers
– Bike rental
– Guided tours
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Villa in south of France with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 charged to clients’ credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes (excluding heating).|
|Heating costs included?||No, underfloor heating is available subject to a supplement.|
|Pool heating charge?||Yes, £250.00 per week. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings and stag/hen parties are not permitted. Any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in July and August. 7 nights during other periods.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa in south of France with a private pool?
The Best way to book this luxury villa rental in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Villa in the south of France near the beach with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.