Small Villa 4 for rent | Cannes | 4 Bedrooms
Private luxury villa for rent in Cannes, France
If you are looking for french riviera villas for rent, This villa is ideal for smaller groups or families. Facilities include 4 En-Suite Bedrooms that can sleep, 8 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV & Heating.
PRICES: From £5,687 to £7,330 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, La Croisette, Mandelieu La Napoule, Royal Mougins Golf Resort (12km, Golf Old Course Cannes Mandelieu (4km).
This is the true French Riviera – romantic sea-views from enchanting gardens filled with cypress trees and bougainvillea and only 2km from a charming town with red cliffs tumbling down to the Mediterranean. This small Villa for rent Cannes (10 km) is a wonderful holiday home where you can relax in glorious surroundings and explore this captivating part of southern France.
What’s inside this £5,687 to £7,330 a week villa with a private pool in french riviera?
As you step out onto your terrace, the vistas of the sea will amaze you. Whether lounging by the inviting swimming pool or sipping chilled Provençal rosé in the shade of the al-fresco pergola, you will be able to gaze out towards the Iles de Lérins in the deep blue Mediterranean. Wander down the steps and discover the glorious gardens as you follow beguiling narrow paths past summer flowers, cacti, and palm trees and find the perfect spot to shade from the heat of the summer, always taking in the views of the sea.
An ideal Cote d’Azur vacation rental for summer holidays in the South of France
– Swimming pool (9mx4m, depth 0.5m-2m, irregular shape) with counter-current, salt-electrolysis system, and pool safety alarm. Barrier available for small children
– Covered alfresco dining terrace
– Weber BBQ
– Boules pitch
– Terraced gardens
Set on a hillside position in a residential area alongside other beautiful villas, This villa with a private pool in the french riviera is only 2km from the centre of the lovely seaside town of Théoule-Sur-Mer. The beautiful Nice (42km) is not so far from here, especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town. A little further in Villefranche-sur-Mer (50km), you can walk up to the stunning Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, an unmissable day out.
- Nearest Airport: Nice(35km)
- Nearest Village: Théoule-sur-Mer(2.5km)
- Nearest Train Station: Théoule-sur-Mer(900m)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1-2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Nr Mandelieu-La Napoule(2km)
- Nearest Town/City: Mandelieu-La Napoule/Cannes(5km/10km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Old Course Cannes Mandelieu(4km)
- Nearest Beach: (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- You’ll also discover restaurants nearby in stunning settings as well as shops selling the essentials, with a larger supermarket just a few kilometers north nearer Mandelieu La Napoule. There’s also a train station within 1km with trains following the coastline to destinations such as Cannes to the north (with connections on to Nice and Monaco) and Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël to the south.
- In the summer there’s a boat shuttle from Théoule-sur-Mer to Cannes, where you can walk along the famous city promenade, La Croisette, and soak up the glitz and glamour around you. The fashionable city, just 10km away via the coastal road, has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private.
- Even closer by car is Mandelieu La Napoule (5km), just south-west of Cannes, a beautiful cultural hub with a rugged and rocky coastline that drops dramatically into the sea.
- There is a wealth of other idyllic villages to visit such as Mougins (16km) and Valbonne (22km), both with their atmospheric weekly markets, as well as wonderful Grasse (22km). Known for its perfume heritage and vivid fields of lavender, it sits within the stunning backdrop of cascading hills and vast vineyards, olive groves and winding rivers.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
- Théoule-sur-Mer is famous for its striking red cliffs tumbling down to tiny inlets as well as the charming marina, beautiful sandy and rocky beaches, some only accessible by foot and some via steps, and crystal-clear sea. There is a variety of watersports in and around Théoule-sur-Mer, many within walking distance, including water-skiing, sailing and kite-surfing as well as a diving centre.
- Those who enjoy a day of golf have a great choice in this region, with the Royal Mougins Golf Resort (12km) only 20 minutes away or even nearer the Golf Old Course Cannes Mandelieu (4km) just a few minutes by car.
- Sport-lovers can also enjoy tennis, horse-riding, hiking and cycling as well as a wealth of family-friendly activities, from go-karting and paintballing at Plateau de la Saree, half an hour away near Grasse to yet more water-sports and waterparks near Antibes (27km) When in Antibes, don’t miss the old town as well as some of the chic bars in Juan-les-Pins just to the south.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Open-plan living room with doors leading to pool terrace
– Open-plan kitchen-diner, well-equipped including oven, induction hob, microwave, 2 x dishwashers, 2 x fridges including American fridge. Doors leading to the al-fresco dining terrace
– Separate WC
4 en-suite bedroom villa rental in the french riviera for eight guests
– Master bedroom with double bed (160cm), balcony and ensuite bathroom with WC
– Bedroom with twin beds (90cm each) and ensuite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed (140cm), balcony and ensuite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed (140cm) and ensuite shower room
– Separate WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- All Bedrooms En-Suite
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 29th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£5,687|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 10th 2021||£6,951|
|Jul 10th 2021 – Aug 14th 2021||£7,330|
|Aug 14th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£6,951|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Jul 2nd 2022||£5,687|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||£6,951|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Aug 2nd 2022||£7,330|
Extras for this Luxury wedding chateau near nice with private pool
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra cleaning
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Small Villa for rent in Cannes is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€5000 payable in advance to the owner by bank transfer and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels. Linen is changed once a week.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||No, there is a charge of €300 payable in cash locally on arrival. Please note in all cases, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights (14 nights in July and August).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability, and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties, and other special events are not permitted.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Small villa for rent in Cannes?
The Best way to book this Small villa in Cannes is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa rental in Cannes with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa in Cannes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in the French Riviera.