Villa 21 | Sicilian Holiday Home with pool | 4 bedrooms
A family-Friendly villa holiday rental in Sicily, Italy.
The ideal family villa to rent on a Beach in Sicily for the Summe holidays! This seafront property with a walk to the beach (100m) is great for families with children seeking a budget Holiday rental near Syracuse. The Villa can accommodate 6 to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms/4Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wine Cellar, Heating, Toddler equipment cot available.
PRICES: From £1,650 to £5,025 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Watersports, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, pretty village of Marzamemi, UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, Vendicari Nature Reserve, Wine tasting, Sicilian cuisine, with many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences.
Have an unforgettable holiday at this gorgeous family villa nestled in south-east Sicily, just moments from the beach. Create memories with loved ones while dining al fresco, chatting under the terrace or watching the sunset. With a beautiful pool and an exclusive rooftop terrace, this casa is in the ideal location for a summer getaway.
What’s inside this £1,650 to £5,025 a week Budget Family villa near Syracuse in Sicily?
When you step inside this Family villa near Syracuse you’ll be greeted by spacious rooms and natural light that shines in through the large windows. The kitchen has modern appliances integrated within stunning wooden units, complimented by ornate tiles and a patterned rug. This wooden and tiled theme continues throughout the bathrooms, tying the whole space together. The living/dining area is open plan, creating a communal space where loved ones can spend time together watching TV, eating breakfast or making meals.
What must you know before renting this family-friendly beach house near Syracuse?
- Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the PRICE INFO below for full details
- Peep an eye on little ones on this terrace and pool areas
- The swimming pool has a hot tub feature (this is not separate from the pool)
- This property has 4 air-conditioning units.
- Please note, we also offer four similar villas in the same resort: Villa 19, Villa 20, and 02 more villas in the same area (will be listed shortly, together, these could also accommodate larger parties)
- Heating costs: Included up to 300 kWh per week, Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
This Sicilian family home is surrounded by a well-maintained garden filled with colourful flowers – the ideal place to sunbathe. When you’re not soaking up the sunshine, the inviting pool is perfect for a refreshing swim before dining al fresco underneath the veranda. The rooftop terrace is a great viewpoint for admiring the seaside and at night you can stargaze while the moonlight sparkles.
– Private heated swimming pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with a hot tub feature. Heated up to 26°C (on request)
– Garden (1000m2)
– Sun loungers and parasols
– Terrace with dining area
– Garden furniture
– Outdoor shower
This charming Sicilian villa near the beach is located just 100m from the sea, in a lovely resort just a short walk to a beautiful beach with golden sand and clear water. Bars and cafés are sprinkled all across the coastline where you can quench your thirst with a cold beer or cocktail. If you like trying new food, you’re in luck! There are lots of restaurants in close proximity where you can get a taste of Sicilian cuisine.
- Nearest Airport: Comiso (83km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Catania (100km)
- Nearest Train Station: (40km)
- Nearest Beach: (100m)
- Nearest Village: Marzamemi(3km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (3km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (700m)
- Nearest Golf: Floridia (35km)
- Nearest Tennis: (20km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, an island connected to the historic city of Syracuse, can be reached within an hour. The historic and characterful towns of Noto, Ragusa and Modica are all wonderful places to visit for the day.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Another place worth visiting is the Vendicari Nature Reserve. Active groups will love the different hiking trails that take you across the landscape to amazing viewpoints and incredible historical sites. With over 1,500 hectares of protected land, nature is unspoilt and perfect. Even the beaches boast unpolluted waters and fine golden sands. Many different birds pass through the reserve during migration season, so keep your eyes peeled for flamingos, herons, dunlins and stalks.!
- Even if you’ve already experienced Italy, Sicily has its own identity that makes it a must-visit. The island is blessed with miles upon miles of blissful coastline made up of rocky shores and cute beaches. Sicilian cuisine is especially unique, with hints of the different cultures that have existed on the island. Many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences, depending on which part of the island you visit. With vibrant historical towns to explore and delicious wine to taste, this region is an incredible place to visit.
Villa Interiors (150m2)
The Beachview villa in Sicily can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms
1) 8 guests – 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
2) 6 guests – 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
– Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with hob (gas), oven (electric), two fridges, freezer, mixer, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, kettle, black coffee percolator, espresso machine and table and chairs
– Bedroom with super king size bed (180cm x 210cm) and en-suite containing shower and WC
– Double bedroom with en-suite containing shower and WC
– Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm)
– Bathroom containing shower and WC
First Floor (accessed via outdoor steps)
– Double bedroom with en-suite containing shower and WC, terrace
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (5 units)
- Swimming pool: Private pool/Heated Pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with hot tub feature, heated up to 26°C (on request)
- Satellite TV – Three TVs and satellite receiver
- iPod docking station
- Three mosquito nets
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wine Cellar
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Apr 1st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,651|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,866|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£2,728|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£3,589|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£4,306|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£3,589|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£2,728|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£1,866|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,651|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£1,866|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£2,728|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£3,589|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£4,306|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£2,728|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 3rd 2022||£1,866|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Apr 1st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,866|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,153|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£3,158|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£4,306|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£5,024|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,306|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,158|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£2,153|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,866|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,153|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£3,158|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£4,306|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£5,024|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,158|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 3rd 2022||£2,153|
Children at the villa
Most kids will tell you, nothing beats a beach holiday! Thankfully, The family-friendly villa is nestled in a seaside resort just 100m from the crystal-clear waters, meaning the whole family can pop to the shore whenever they please. The nearest sandy beach is a short walk away, where the little ones can build sandcastles while older children spot fish while snorkelling. Toddlers will love the different playgrounds available nearby, filled with all sorts of slides and swings.
Cafés are situated all across the coastline and local villages and towns, serving cool drinks and ice creams that are a perfect treat for the kids – let them try a granita or a Brioche con Gelato. Restaurants in the local area are more than happy to cater for younger guests, and there are several choose from – great for fussy eaters!
Youngsters will never forget the wonderful adventure they’ll have at the Vendicari Nature Reserve. The 1,500 hectares of protected land consists of incredible sand dunes, awesome lagoons and rocky shores. The whole family will love the wide variety of birds that stop by the marshes during migration, including flamingos, herons and dunlins! After a long walk, the kids can relax on one of the five extra-special, unpolluted beaches known for their clear waters and golden sand.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
Extras for this Self-Catering kid’s friendly villa in Sicily with pool
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome hamper (breakfast items)
– Mid-stay cleaning (2 hours)
Extras available at this property:
– Bike rental/Boat rental/Car rental
– Additional change of linen
– Dry cleaning
– Guided tours
– Maid service
– Small wine cellar
– Airport transfers
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for This family-friendly beachfront house in Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. (departures before 8:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Heating costs included?||Included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, plus mid-week towel change.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Changeover day||Saturday approximately mid-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool heating charge?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property has 4 air-conditioning units.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the ‘Features’ tab for full details.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Beachfront family-friendly beachfront house in Sicily?
The Best way to book this Family beach home in Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Child-friendly holiday home in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Child-friendly villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.