Villa 20 | Cheap Beach house | Sicily | 4 bedrooms
Cheap Beachfront house for rent in Sicily, Italy.
Dreaming a Beach Holiday in Sicily? Then this seafront Property near the beach (100m from the sea) is for those seeking a Cheap Holiday Villa rental in Syracuse. The villa is ideal for smaller groups. Villa can accommodate 6 to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms/4Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wine Cellar, Heating, Highchair & Cot.
PRICES: From £1,655 to £5,037 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Watersports, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, pretty village of Marzamemi, UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, Vendicari Nature Reserve, Wine tasting, Sicilian cuisine, with many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences.
Tucked away next to Sicily’s south-eastern coastline, this stunning 04 -bed Cheap Beachfront house rental in Italy boasts breathtaking views of the seaside. Listen to the soothing waves while sunbathing on the rooftop terrace or relaxing in the garden. With the beach at your doorstep and a gorgeous swimming pool, you’ll make incredible memories at Casa Basilico which will last a lifetime.
What’s inside this £1,653 to £5,038 a week cheap beach house in Sicily?
Every room is designed with meticulous attention to detail. Intricate wallpaper lines some of the walls in the bedrooms, complimented by stunning artwork and comfortable furniture. A clever spiral bookshelf, swirly lamps and quirky mirrors are just some of the pieces that give this home its distinctive character. The kitchen and living/dining area is open planned, creating a communal space where loved ones can enjoy cooking, eating or watching TV together.
What must you know before Booking this cheap beach house in Sicily, From UK?
- Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the PRICE INFO below for full details
- The first-floor bedroom is accessed via outside steps and the upper terrace – keep an eye on little ones on this terrace
- The swimming pool has a hot tub feature (this is not separate from the pool)
- There are five air-conditioning units in total
- Please note, we also offer four similar villas in the same resort: Villa 19, Villa 21, and 02 more villas in the same area (will be listed shortly, together, these could also accommodate larger parties)
- Heating costs: Included up to 300 kWh per week, Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
This Sicilian villa with a pool near the beach is surrounded by a cute garden with colourful foliage and lots of outdoor space, so guests can make the most of the fresh sea air. You can make memories with loved ones eating lunch al fresco under the terrace before taking an afternoon dip in the villa’s alluring swimming pool. The upper terrace provides awesome views of the shore which you can admire while unwinding on a sunbed with a glass of wine in hand.
– Private heated swimming pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with a hot tub feature, heated to 26°C (on request).
– Sun loungers and parasols
– Garden (1000m2)
– Veranda with dining area for six guests
– First-floor terrace
– Comfortable garden furniture
– Outdoor shower
This charming Sicilian villa near the beach is located just 100m from the sea, in a lovely resort just a short walk to a beautiful beach with golden sand and clear water. Bars and cafés are sprinkled all across the coastline where you can quench your thirst with a cold beer or cocktail. If you like trying new food, you’re in luck! There are lots of restaurants in close proximity where you can get a taste of Sicilian cuisine.
- Nearest Airport: Comiso (83km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Catania (100km)
- Nearest Train Station: (40km)
- Nearest Beach: (100m)
- Nearest Village: Marzamemi(3km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (3km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (700m)
- Nearest Golf: Floridia (35km)
- Nearest Tennis: (20km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, an island connected to the historic city of Syracuse, can be reached within an hour. The historic and characterful towns of Noto, Ragusa and Modica are all wonderful places to visit for the day.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Another place worth visiting is the Vendicari Nature Reserve. Active groups will love the different hiking trails that take you across the landscape to amazing viewpoints and incredible historical sites. With over 1,500 hectares of protected land, nature is unspoilt and perfect. Even the beaches boast unpolluted waters and fine golden sands. Many different birds pass through the reserve during migration season, so keep your eyes peeled for flamingos, herons, dunlins and stalks.!
- Even if you’ve already experienced Italy, Sicily has its own identity that makes it a must-visit. The island is blessed with miles upon miles of blissful coastline made up of rocky shores and cute beaches. Sicilian cuisine is especially unique, with hints of the different cultures that have existed on the island. Many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences, depending on which part of the island you visit. With vibrant historical towns to explore and delicious wine to taste, this region is an incredible place to visit.
Villa Interiors (150m2)
The Beachfront house near Syracuse can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms
1) 8 guests – 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
2) 6 guests – 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
– Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with hob (gas), oven (electric), freezer, two fridges, mixer, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, toaster, filter coffee machine, espresso machine and dining table for 8 guests
– Bedroom One: Super king-size bed (180cm x 210cm) and en suite containing shower and WC
– Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en suite containing shower and WC
– Bedroom 3: Double bedroom
– Bathroom containing shower and WC
– Double bedroom with ensuite containing shower and WC and balcony with sun loungers
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (5 units)
- Swimming pool: Private pool/Heated Pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with hot tub feature, heated up to 26°C (on request)
- Satellite TV – Three TVs and satellite receiver
- iPod docking station
- Three mosquito nets
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wine Cellar
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,655|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,871|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£2,735|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£3,598|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£4,318|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£3,598|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£2,735|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£1,871|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,655|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,655|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£1,871|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£2,735|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£3,598|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£4,318|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£2,735|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 2nd 2022||£1,871|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,871|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,159|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£3,167|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£4,318|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£5,037|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,318|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,167|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£2,159|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,871|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,871|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,159|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£3,167|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£4,318|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£5,037|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,167|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 2nd 2022||£2,159|
Children at the villa
The Budget Beachfront is set in a lovely seaside resort. Little ones will love building sandcastles in the nearby beach, while older kids go snorkelling in its clear waters. Treat them to a gelato or snack at one of the summer cafés, where they can catch their breath before going off to play again. Parks are found dotted around the local area, providing toddlers with a place to blow off some steam.
There are a wide range of kid-friendly restaurants in the local area where youngsters can try all sorts of Sicilian dishes. Locals love catering for younger guests, and often places have large gardens where you can eat al fresco while the kids go off and play.
Want to take the kids somewhere extra special? The Vendicari Nature Reserve offers an adventure like no other; whether its climbing up sand dunes or hiking past the rocky coastline. With around 1,500 hectares of unspoiled land, a wide range of wildlife make the reserve their home. Several birds fly past during migration – young faces will light up when they see these animals in the wild. Flamingos, grey herons, and stalks are just some of the birds they might be able to spot. With clean, unpolluted beaches and a diverse landscape, this nature reserve is a great place to spend the day with kids.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Heated Pool
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
Extras for this Self-Catering Sicily villa with pool near the beach
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extra services included at this property:
– Weekly cleaning (2 hours)
Extra services available at this property (payable locally):
– Car rental/bike rental/boat rental
– Private chef
– Dry cleaning
– Guided tours
– Airport transfers
– Maid service
– Small wine cellar
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this The beachfront villa in Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €50 (paid locally).|
|Departure time||8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Early departure, if agreed, will be charged €50 (paid locally).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including mid-week towel change.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Heating costs included?||Yes, included up to 300kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from end-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property has five air-conditioning units.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool heating charge?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the features tab for full details.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Beachfront Mediterranean villa near Syracuse?
The Best way to book this Mediterranean villa in Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Cheap Vacation rental with a pool in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Vacation rental in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.