Villa to rent | Asolo, Veneto, Italy | 3 bedrooms
Holiday villa to rent in Asolo, Italy
Here’s a more adult-only Villa letting in the Veneto region. The Luxury villa in Asolo does not allow children aged 1 to 7 to stay. This Private villa can offer accommodation to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Fireplace, Heating, A cot is available on request (€100 per week) & An extra bed is available on request (€150 fee).
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Rural, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby,y Cycling and Horse Riding nearby,
PRICES: From £2,759 for 4 nights to £4,358 a week | Prices also available in Euros & US$ | See below for Seasonal Rates
Occupying one of the most privileged positions in the area, this Holiday villa rental in Asolo sits high on a lush hillside overlooking the town of Asolo in Italy’s picturesque Veneto region. Being so tucked away means you can enjoy peaceful tranquility whilst admiring the spectacular panoramic views over treetops, ancient monuments and surrounding tranquil countryside.
What’s inside this £3,497 to £4,358 a week luxury villa with a pool in Asolo, Veneto?
This luxury villa with a pool in Asolo is set within rambling gardens full of typically Italian trees, plants, and flowers; creating a sense of romance and enchantment. This atmospheric feeling continues into the Villa itself, with the newly restored property boasting traditional features, such as exposed walls, wooden beams and antique pieces of furniture. There are also plenty of modern features to make your stay comfortable and relaxed. check the villa interior below for more information on the bedrooms.
What must you know before you rent this Asolo holiday rental in Veneto?
- Please note, children aged one to seven years old are not permitted to stay at this property
- There are a few steps leading between certain rooms as well as a charming large stone staircase leading to the upper floors, so not suitable for those with mobility restrictions
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Infants/Toddlers will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: Extra cost, payable locally, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra €200, payable locally, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes. Towels changed mid-week, bed-linen changed weekly.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
Also, take the weight off your feet and enjoy meals outside. There are both seating and dining areas by the pool and idyllic spots dotted around the lawned gardens. Wherever you choose to relax, you’ll be rewarded with breathtaking views. These are especially magical as night starts to fall and lights illuminate the corners and spaces around you.
– Swimming pool (8m x 2m, depth: 1.5m), open approximately May to mid/late-September. Ecological pool system and can be heated on request
– Terrace with gazebo and dining table for six people, seating area, tables and chairs, sun loungers, umbrellas
– Lawned garden with seating, sun loungers, umbrellas, trees, plants
– Parking for two cars by villa entrance
You can walk from the villa into the town of Asolo in around 20 minutes, with the drive there taking just five minutes. Asolo dates back to medieval times and is full of artisan shops selling local crafts. Enjoy traditional dishes in the town’s choice of restaurants and trattorias and visit its many historic buildings, such as the Rocca fortress and Villa di Maser.
- Nearest Airport: Treviso (33km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Venice Marco Polo (65km)
- Nearest Airport 3 :Verona (165km)
- Nearest Train Station: Montebelluna (15km)
- Nearest Town: Asolo (1km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (1.4km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (3km)
- Nearest City Treviso: (35km)
- Nearest Golf: Asolo Golf Club (13km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- This medieval town is home to many artisan shops where you can pick up examples of the crafts that Asolo is famous for; such as ceramics, fabrics and embroidery. There’s also an antiques market on the second Sunday each month.
- Some lovely places to visit on days out include Treviso, Vicenza, and Padova; with each being rich in history, art and culture. Also visit the famous city of Venice, with its iconic canals and bridges. Treviso boasts a cathedral with crypt, ancient city walls and gates, pretty piazzas and a network of canals to stroll along. The top sight in Vicenza is the UNESCO-listed theatre which was built by the 16th-century architect, Palladio, to replicate an ancient Roman-style outdoor theatre. Padova is most known for the stunning frescoes found inside the medieval Scrovegni Chapel.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Venice is just over an hour’s drive away, as is the beautiful National Park of the Belluno Dolomites. Scenic and rugged walks and hikes are on offer within the National Park of the Belluno Dolomites. With mountain backdrops, forests, lush valleys and peaceful waterways to discover, you can spend hours connecting with nature and taking in truly breathtaking views.
- Venice is ideal for a longer day out, with the drive there taking around 70 minutes. A city built on the water, walk around Venice to see its famous canals and several hundred bridges, including the ornate Rialto Bridge. Piazzo San Marco is home to iconic 11th-century St. Mark’s Basilica, with St Mark’s Square, Canale Grande and Venice Lido being other essential places to tick off your sightseeing list.
Villa Interiors (300 m2)
The villa’s characterful accommodation is set over three levels, with 3 double bedrooms sleeping up to 6 Guests. The two first-floor bedrooms offer tranquil views over the garden, with the top-floor bedroom enjoying access to a private terrace. It also has a luxurious bathroom where you can soak up glorious valley views as you unwind in the contemporary bathtub.
The simple elegance and warmth of the bedrooms and bathrooms is reflected in the cozy living/dining space. Curl up on the sofa in front of the fire and television after long days spent discovering the history and natural beauty of nearby towns and cities. Then eat under the light of the stunning chandelier that hangs above the dining table.
– Open-plan living/dining room with sofa, armchair, satellite TV, VCR, stereo, dining table for six people, fireplace, doors to terrace
– Kitchen with table and chairs, oven, microwave, stove, fridge, dishwasher
– Guest bathroom
The Asolo villa rental can sleep 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
– Bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
– Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, in bedrooms and living room
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – (8m x 2m, depth: 1.5m), open approximately May to mid/late-September. Ecological pool system and can be heated on request
- VoiP telephone
- Terrace with gazebo
- Parking – for two cars by villa entrance
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6Guests:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 15th 2021||–||–||£3,497|
|May 15th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||–||–||£3,801|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||£4,358|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||–||–||£3,801|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£2,759||£3,359||£3,497|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||–||–||£3,801|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||–||–||£3,497|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£2,759||£3,359||£3,497|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 14th 2022||£2,759||£3,359||£3,497|
|May 14th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||–||–||£3,801|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||£4,358|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||–||–||£3,801|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 10th 2022||£2,759||£3,359||£3,497|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens – ** Please note that kids under the age of 7 are not permitted to stay at this property.
Less than a 15-minute walk or bike ride from the villa will bring you to an idyllic park where you can follow trails through a densely forested area. Enjoy spectacular views over the valley and take a break at the designated picnic areas.
The zoo Parco Faunistico Cappeller is just over a 30-minute drive away. It’s home to hundreds of animals, including monkeys, birds, reptiles and zebras. There are also playgrounds, a natural history museum, and a botanical garden to explore.
Extras for this Veneto villa in Asolo Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extra services included at this property:
– Maid service 2 hrs per day (Mon-Sat)
Extras included at this property (for 2021 bookings):
– A pre-prepared meal for the evening of arrival (which can be re-heated by guest) – usually a pasta al Forno or a vegetable tart, salad, fruit, bread, water and wine (for stays of 7 nights or more)
– Welcome pack including milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, cereals and orange juice (for stays of 7 nights or more)
– Maid service 2 hrs per day (Mon-Sat)
Extra services available at this property:
– Wine tasting
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Holiday villa to rent in Asolo, Italy with a pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||2.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m (late arrival between 7.00 and 9.00 p.m. on request, subject to a €50 fee, payable locally).|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €200, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to €50 per week then subject to an extra cost payable locally and based upon meter readings.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes. Towels changed mid-week, bed-linen changed weekly.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to mid/late September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other days on request.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights (mid and high season) or 4 nights (low season).|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally and based upon meter readings.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that children aged 1 to 7 are not permitted to stay at this property.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot is available on request (€100 per week, payable locally).|
|Other Ts and Cs||An extra bed is available on request (€150 fee, payable on arrival).|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool heating charge?||Pool can be heated upon request only for an additional charge, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury villa to rent in Asolo, Italy?
The Best way to book this villa to rent in Asolo Italy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Veneto Villa rental in Asolo with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Vento & Venice region in Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Venice & Veneto.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Padova is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury Venetian villas in Venice, and other Veneto areas like Asolo, Treviso or Prosecco in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, and other regions like Padua, Belluno, Verona, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in the Veneto region.