Villa 2, Gino’s Italian Express Villa | Chianti, Tuscany | 4 bedrooms
Featured as the Chianti Villa in Gino D’Acampo’s Italian Express, in the ITV Series
If you are looking for a Typical Chianti Tuscan escape, this is a wonderful villa to rent In Italy. This famous holiday Villa is among the Best for a family or small group of friends. Facilities include 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms for 8 Guests, Private Heated Pool, Hot Tub, BBQ, Tennis Court, Cable TV, Spa/Massage Sauna/Steam, Wine Cellar, Fireplace, Also great for Kids & Teens.
PRICES: From £862 for 2 nights to £4,430 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: 5 mins drive from Gaiole in Chianti, 30 mins from Siena and 1 hour from Florence, Wine Tasting, Fishing world-famous L’Eroica.
This Gino’s Italian Express Villa in Chianti, Tuscany sits at the very heart of Chianti Classico, about 5 km from Gaiole in Chianti, a medieval village famous for L’Eroica vintage cycling race. The villa sits nestled amongst the vines of an organic winery producing high-quality wines and olive oil.
What’s inside this £3,016 to £4,430 a week villa in the Chianti region of central Tuscany?
This is a traditional Chianti-style villa with a burnt-red tiled roof and magnificent stone walls. Inside the house is beautifully furnished in an authentic Sienese-style with high ceilings, exposed beams, and gorgeous terracotta tiles. Air-conditioned throughout the villa accommodates 8 guests with 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Measuring approximately 240m2, the villa is surrounded by large terraces (400m2), balconies and 3000m2 of expansive gardens.
Spread out over three levels the ground floor houses the living room, sitting area, kitchen, dining area, master bedroom with an en-suite, twin bedroom and family bathroom. The sitting area has a large fireplace and is wonderfully cosy in the cooler months. Upon the first floor is another bathroom and a spacious double bedroom with access to a large roof terrace with breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape. The top floor contains a double bedroom and private bathroom complete with a 2-person spa bath.
Things to know before you rent this family-friendly villa in Tuscany, Italy.
- The nearest village is a 5-min drive – you will definitely need a car to explore the area
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
- Your beloved pooch can join in on the holiday for an extra €15!
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
Outside is a heated pool and sun loungers where you can sit back and relax, drink in hand, surrounded by lush grapevines.
- Heated swimming pool with massage jets
- Terrace (300m2)
- Outdoor furniture
The villa, located in a winery, is a 5-minute drive from Gaiole in Chianti, 30 minutes from Siena, and one hour from Florence. Quiet and picturesque, Forbes has previously listed Gaiole as the number one most idyllic place to live in Europe! It indeed is a haven for history buffs and hikers with castles speckling the hills.
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Gaiole hosts the world-famous L’Eroica, a 200 km vintage bike race that takes its participants south travelling through the beautiful countryside of Chianti, Siena, Val d’Arbia, Montalcino, Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi.
- The Paolo di Siena, an ancient bareback horse race, has been held in Siena’s civic hub, Piazza del Campo, since 1644. This is a genuinely authentic Sienese experience, and the atmosphere is always electric.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- As you can probably guess from the name, Chianti is brimming with wineries, many of which are open to visitors.
- Detox in the sauna, enjoy a spot of tennis and throw a line in at the fishing lake – then take the kids to meet the goats, ducks, swans, and hens! The property also has its own cellar restaurant and plenty of hiking trails to explore.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Living room with Satellite TV
- Sitting area with large open fireplace
- Dining room with 10 seats
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, and oven
- Master bedroom with en suite (shower, WC, sink)
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom (shower, WC, sink)
This Pretty Tuscan villa can accommodate 8 in 4 double/twin bedrooms
- Double bedroom with direct access to the roof terrace
- Bathroom (shower, WC, sink)
- Terrace (120m2)
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom (spa bath, WC, sink)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning – Check at time of booking
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Cable TV
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool: Private Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Wine Cellar
- Spa/Massage Sauna/Steam
- Reception is open from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm
- The Winery Restaurant (open Tu-Su) offers buffet breakfast (8.00 am to 10.00 am), light lunches, and dinner (7.30 pm – 9.00 pm)
- Tennis Court
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Rental period||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 2nd 2021 – Mar 31st 2021||£862||£1,356||£1,850||£2,344||£3,016|
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 7th 2021||£862||£1,354||£1,845||£2,336||£3,016|
|Apr 7th 2021 – Apr 13th 2021||£1,078||£1,691||£2,303||£2,916||£3,770|
|Apr 13th 2021 – May 14th 2021||£862||£1,354||£1,845||£2,336||£3,016|
|May 14th 2021 – Jun 25th 2021||£1,078||£1,691||£2,303||£2,916||£3,770|
|Jun 25th 2021 – Sep 12th 2021||–||–||–||–||£4,430|
|Sep 12th 2021 – Sep 26th 2021||£1,078||£1,691||£2,303||£2,916||£3,770|
|Sep 26th 2021 – Mar 30th 2022||£862||£1,356||£1,850||£2,344||£3,016|
|Mar 30th 2022 – Apr 6th 2022||£862||£1,354||£1,845||£2,336||£3,016|
|Apr 6th 2022 – Apr 12th 2022||£1,078||£1,691||£2,303||£2,916||£3,770|
|Apr 12th 2022 – May 13th 2022||£862||£1,354||£1,845||£2,336||£3,016|
|May 13th 2022 – Jun 24th 2022||£1,078||£1,691||£2,303||£2,916||£3,770|
|Jun 24th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||–||–||–||–||£4,430|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extra services available:
– Cooking classes
– Wine tasting classes
– Horseback riding
– Hiking & Cycling tours
– Hot air ballooning
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this villa in chianti, Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €15 per pet on the first day (€5 for each of the following days) will apply (payable locally).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||2 nights.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Rent this villa with a pool in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa with Tuscany, Chianti & Arezzo is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private villa in the Chianti region with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Chianti & Arezzo, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private holiday rental in Chianti, Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Chianti region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.