Villa 2 | Carcassonne, Languedoc | 3 Bedrooms
Luxury villa in Languedoc with a private pool, France.
If you are looking for holiday villas south of France with a private pool, then this Maison is ideal for families. Facilities include 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms. Villa can accommodate 6 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating and Waterfront. Also has easy access to Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf & Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding and Fishing.
PRICES: From £3,018 to £3,520 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Region filled with vineyards and summer sunflowers. Short drive to both Carcassonne and Limoux. Golf de Carcassonne, just 15 minutes away by car. Cathar castles, idyllic Languedoc villages. Mediterranean beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
Brightness and character pervade this charming Luxury villa in Languedoc with a private pool. Take a walk through the grounds, where dappled sunlight plays across your path down to the river at the end of the garden. The private pool of the Maison encourages basking all day, while at night the chandelier in the sitting room will twinkle over you and your loved ones. You’ll especially love the relaxed and newly renovated kitchen where the whole family can dine.
What’s to expect in this £3,018 to £3,520 a week villa with a pool near Carcassonne?
This holiday villa with a pool is located 15 minutes drive outside of the walled city of Carcassonne, your jumping-off point to the region. Appreciate the stunning citadel that dominates the town and pick up all sorts of regional delights from the Saturday morning market. Limoux is also a short drive away with its lovely market on a Monday as well as some excellent restaurants.
Your villa is perfectly poised for you to drink in the Languedoc-Roussillon wine region. This region borders the Mediterranean (what better excuse to get to the coast, just over an hour away), and offers exciting, experimental wines that hold great value. Here you’re a wine pioneer! Who needs Bordeaux or Champagne? A toast with Crémant de Limoux is just as sweet.
Things to know before you rent this Villa near Carcassonne
- A river runs at the end of the large and beautiful garden; keep an eye on the young ones.
- Many of the existing photos do not depict the upgrades and refurbishments being carried out at the Maison, new photos coming soon.
– Swimming pool (12x6m, depth: gradual increase up to approx. 3m). Open approximately May to end-October, surrounded by a secure fence and features a sand filtering system
– Al-fresco dining area with table and chairs
– Sun loungers (x8)
– Other garden furnishings
– Garden (2 acres, partially unenclosed)
– River (at bottom of the garden)
Set in the beautiful Languedoc-Roussillon, a region filled with vineyards and summer sunflowers, The Maison is located in a small friendly village just a 15-minute drive to both Carcassonne and Limoux.
You can walk to a butcher in the village which also sells fresh bread or within a 10-minute drive is another village with an excellent boulangerie and grocery shop. Restaurants can be found in Cavanac (6km) as well as Limoux (15km) and Carcassonne (13km), also the home to larger supermarkets. There is a local train station a short walk away, just outside the village, with departures to both Limoux and Carcassonne, ideal for a leisurely lunch out with good wine and also essential if you plan to visit Carcassonne for the famous 14th July celebrations.
- Nearest Airport: Carcassonne ( 10km)
- Nearest Village:(walking distance)
- Nearest Town/City: Carcassonne (15mins drive)
- Nearest Restaurant:(in the village)
- Nearest Beach: La Franqui (65 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- One of the main highlights is of course the fairy-tale ancient city of old Carcassonne (13km), a must for young and old alike. A restored medieval fortress, this town is rich in historic treasures and culture and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit on a Saturday morning for the wonderful market. Even the newer part of town is worth a visit for its many shops for a change of scene.
- Limoux (15km) is also a fantastic place – look out for festivities during your stay and lots going on in the summer here and in surrounding villages. Visit on a Monday morning for the weekly market and make sure you try some of the many good restaurants.
- This location is also wonderful for visiting the many Cathar castles, idyllic Languedoc villages, vineyards offering wine-tasting in beautiful surroundings, and the Mediterranean beaches which can be reached in just over an hour. Even the Spanish border is just a couple of hours away!
- Another great day out is historic Mirepoix (45km) with its charming Monday morning market whilst further afield other highlights of the Languedoc region and beyond include Pézenas, Roquebrun, Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Minerve and even the ‘rose’ city of Toulouse.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The village also has a tennis court, a public swimming pool and there’s a lovely horse-riding school just a short walk away.
- Bike-hire can be arranged locally whilst other activities in the region include fishing, canoeing, cycling and wonderful walks.
- Golf lovers don’t have to travel far to play at the highly-regarded Golf de Carcassonne, just 15 minutes away by car.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Lounge with doors leading to the garden
– Dining area for up to 8 guests
– Kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, double Smeg oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and large dining table
This Villa in Languedoc-Roussillon can sleep 6 Guest in 3 Bedrooms
– Master bedroom (32m2) with super king-size bed
– 2 x double bedrooms
– TV room with DVD player (with 2 additional beds if required) with doors leading to balcony and stairs down to pool and terrace
– Family bathroom
– Shower room.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Swimming pool (Private Pool – Child-Safe Pool)
- Heating – Electric heating May have Extra cost – Please check T&C’s below.
- Log fire
- Satellite TV (inc. UK channels)
- DVD player
- CD player
- Fans in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Feb 12th 2021 – Jul 1st 2021||£3,018|
|Jul 1st 2021 – Sep 1st 2021||£3,520|
|Sep 1st 2021 – Jun 30th 2022||£3,018|
|Jun 30th 2022 – Aug 16th 2022||£3,520|
Extras for this holiday villa near Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare service
Extras Included at this Property:
– Welcome pack (wine, water, bread, butter, cheese, tomatoes, cold meats)
Extras Available at this Property:
– Mid-week clean (€150)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this villa in Languedoc with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. Please note the garden is not fully enclosed.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Wedding parties are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this villa in Languedoc with a private pool?
The Best way to book this Villa with a pool in Languedoc is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Holiday home with a pool near Carcassonne with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this villa with a pool near Carcassonne with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Carcassonne is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the Languedoc-Roussillon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Languedoc, South of France.