Villa 1 | Dordogne with heated pool | 3 bedrooms
A pet-friendly holiday villa in Dordogne with a heated pool great for Xmas/NY
If you are looking to rent a villa in Dordogne, France, this Villa is a good budget option and value for money. Great for smaller groups and families with children. Facilities include 3 bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms. The Villa can accommodate 6 Guests. Great for Kids & Teens, Private Heated Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wheelchair Access, Fireplace Heating.
PRICES: From £1,337 for 3 nights to £4,118 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Canoeing/Kayaking, Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Breathtaking Landscapes.
The owners of this Holiday villa in Dordogne had a clear and simple plan: to create a beautiful holiday home in the heart of the Périgord Noir where castles, caves, market towns, vineyards, and restaurants offer endless delights for the young and old. So did it work?
What to expect in this £2,039 to £4,118 a week villa with a private pool in Dordogne?
So did the owners of this villa with a private pool in Dordogne make their dream come true? The result is 3 elegant stone villas, full of traditional and authentic features as well as modern touches and comforts. Each villa has been cleverly designed to have its own private space and beautiful views of the countryside and benefits from its own private, heated swimming pool. This family villa in Dordogne is a beguiling blend of old stone, wood, and glass, with large windows which beautifully frame views over the pool, the large private wooded park, and the valley. Indoors there are 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a spacious and inviting open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area. Outdoors the stunning wooden terrace surrounds the pool and provides a beautiful space for relaxing and eating alfresco both during the day and evening. It enjoys lovely views over the parkland. Relaxing and memorable holidays with family and friends are guaranteed at this Villa in Dordogne, where a clever and sympathetic restoration has resulted in a beautiful home-away-from-home, guests come back to year after year.
Things to know before you rent this Villa in Dordogne with Wheelchair Access
- A downstairs bedroom and bathroom are suitable for access and use by guests with reduced mobility (the terrace can be accessed also)
- There is air-conditioning in the upstairs bedrooms and a floor cooling/heating system downstairs
- The bathrooms have sloping ceilings but still provide good height
- This Villa 1 is one of three villas and it can also be booked with the other two villas, Villa 2 in Dordogne with 3 bedrooms and Villa 3 in Dordogne with 4 bedrooms to accommodate larger groups.
- Opening days and times for the amenities in the village may vary throughout the year.
- There’s No pool heating charge. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- The pool is open approximately from April to mid-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Smoking is not permitted inside, Smoking is allowed On outside terrace only
- Tax: French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
- Pets are allowed only on request and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per booking will apply, payable locally (maximum of two dogs). Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms and other conditions apply – please enquire.
– Heated swimming pool (size: 10m x 3.5m) with electric security cover
– Poolside terrace
– Garden with park view and 2 terraces
– Weber gas grill
– Garden furniture for 6 guests
– Parking for 2 cars
– Children’s play area
Guests are spoiled for choice as far as attractions go within a mere 15 to 30-minute drive away; Sarlat (22km) is 25 minutes by car, the caves at Lascaux are just a 15-minute drive away, troglodyte villages just 30 minutes and Terrasson and many famous châteaux just 15 minutes away. Many of the Dordogne’s beautiful villages are within easy reach.
Here you are just a few steps away from a village which is known as one of France’s Les Plus Beaux Villages, yet still in a beautiful rural location surrounded by countryside and woodland, and between beautiful Sarlat and Lascaux. A traditional Dordogne village of typical Périgordian houses, slate tiled roofs and golden stone walls, with at its center, its majestic church, alongside the ruins of the original abbey. Amongst its places to visit are also the village’s original communal lavoir and bread oven and the restored tobacco barn. A charming village hotel houses a bar-cafè where light meals are available and the newly-opened tea shop also sells fresh bread and croissants. Coly and Montignac for local and gastronomic restaurants, as well as shops are just 5 – 10 minutes away.
You will find more restaurants, shops, and a supermarket in the nearby town of Montignac (10km) which is located on the banks of River Vézère.
- Nearest Airport: Brive-Souillac/Bergerac/Bordeaux (35km-30mins/90km-1h/190km-2h)
- Nearest Train Station: Le-Lardin-Saint-Lazare/Brive-la-Gaillarde(6km-5mins/60km-50mins)
- Nearest Village: In the village (2mins walk)
- Nearest Restaurant: In the village (hotel)/Coly(2mins walk/3km)
- Nearest Town/City: Montignac/Sarlat (6km/22km-25mins drive)
- Nearest Supermarket: Montignac (6km)
- Nearest Golf Sarlat: (20km-25mins)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: In the village (hotel) (2mins walk)
- Nearest Tennis: (100m- 2mins walk)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- You can explore the historic town, admire the beautiful houses with balconies on the river bank and visit the Château.
- Sarlat (22km/25mins by car) is one of the most remarkable towns in the region with a maze of medieval narrow streets to explore, lovely squares, and an interesting cathedral. The town has some fantastic restaurants and there are many opportunities to sample some of the fine Perigord truffles and foie gras that the town is so famous for. The town can get busy during the summer months but you can usually avoid the crowds by heading there early and enjoying the morning light. Combine the day with a visit to Château de Beynac (31km) and Castelnaud-la-Chapelle (40km) for a remarkable day out in the Dordogne.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The Lascaux caves, just outside Montignac, are also a highlight of this part of Dordogne plus there is a wealth of activities in this area from hiking paths across the stunning countryside to canoeing along the Vézère.
- More highlights along the river include Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère (20km), another Plus Beaux Villages, Château and Gardens of Losse (15km) and the beautiful Limeuil (45km), where the Vézère meets the Dordogne and you can paddle by the river beach or enjoy some fine views from Parc Limeuil after wandering through the delightful village.
- There is a wealth of activities in the area for all ages with horse-riding and golf both within half an hour’s drive and a number of well-known hikes for all abilities through the glorious countryside nearby.
- Kids will love the Dinosaur Park (20km) or the Aquarium du Perigord Noir (40km) and the more adventurous may enjoy go-karting just south of Périgueux or tree-top activities in the forests near Sarlat.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior (170m2)
– Double/twin bedroom (160cm bed) with satellite TV, DVD player, en-suite with large shower and WC. Access suitable for guests with reduced mobility
– Open plan kitchen and dining room, well equipped with induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, Nespresso coffee machines, dishwasher, juicer, toaster, Magimix robot, pressure cooker, steamer
– Living room with television
– Utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, and guest toilet
6 Guest can sleep in 3 double/twin Bedrooms
– Two double/twin bedrooms (180cm bed) with satellite TV, DVD player, A/C en-suite with 2 bathroom/shower room and separate toilet
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming pool (Private, Heated & Child-Safe Pool)
- Heating (underfloor heating/cooling system downstairs) – Please check T&C’s below.
- Air-conditioning (in upstairs bedrooms only)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Pet allowed on prior Request – Please check T&C’s below.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 18th 2021 – May 1st 2021||–||–||–||£2,039|
|May 1st 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||–||–||–||£2,666|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||–||–||–||£3,531|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||–||–||–||£4,118|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 27th 2021||–||–||–||£2,666|
|Sep 27th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£1,600||£1,888||£2,176||£2,666|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Dec 14th 2021||£1,337||£1,578||£1,819||£2,228|
|Dec 14th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||–||–||–||£2,228|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||–||–||–||£2,666|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||–||–||–||£2,039|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||–||–||–||£2,666|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||–||–||–||£3,531|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 22nd 2022||–||–||–||£4,118|
Extras for this villa to rent in Dordogne, France
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:
-Extra cleaning (30€/ hour)
-Fridge stocking/shopping service
-Tennis court hire
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this holiday villa in Dordogne with a heated pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 to be paid by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure subject to full damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes and firewood also provided.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|End-of-stay cleaning included?||Yes.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
|Changeover day||Flexible from end-September to mid-December. Saturday during the rest of the year.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights from end-September to mid-December, 7 nights during the rest of the year.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per booking will apply, payable locally (maximum of two dogs). Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms and other conditions apply – please enquire.|
|Smoking Allowed?||On outside terrace only|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner’s rental terms before the arrival.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to take out insurance to cover against cancellation, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately from April to mid-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this holiday villa in Dordogne with a heated pool?
The Best way to book this Private holiday villa in Dordogne is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday villa in Dordogne with an agent?
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Southwest of France.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury villa in Dordogne is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Dordogne, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Dordogne, Southwest of France.