Villa 1 | Carcassonne, Languedoc, France | 6 Bedrooms
Villa holiday accommodation near Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon, France.
A typical french style rental in the South of France. This Vacation rental is ideal for a group of friends or families with kids. Facilities include 6 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms. Castle can accommodate 12 Guests. Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Walk to Village, Walk to Restaurant, Wine Tasting.
PRICES: From £3,018 to £4,526 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Close to Carcassonne and the coast, Go canyoning, rafting, and even white-water swimming in the mighty rivers of the Pyrenees, Discover the best chateaux in the South of France and Languedoc region or explore the yacht ports, rolling valleys, and Medieval history & beaches.
This Villa holiday accommodation near Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon is a castle in Languedoc-Roussillon, brings together medieval and Indonesian elements to create a refined home steeped in history. The dramatically raised stone swimming pool sits near a 12th-century original wall, and a Zen-like garden and teak-wood poster beds will make you think of the island of Bali.
What’s inside this Gite style castle with a pool in Carcassonne?
Inside the villa, it is elegantly restored, the Languedoc has 6 luxury bedrooms that can sleep 12. The first floor bedrooms have floor-to-ceiling French doors to a long balcony, and several have private bathrooms. With a luxurious living room, library/media room, and state of the art well-appointed kitchen, you can relax in style. Dine indoors or out with room for everyone at the table.
Things to know before you book this Chateau with a pool near Carcassonne
- On the edge of a village, this location is for those who like to be a walk away from a boulangerie, not in a secluded spot.
- Take a dip in the unique raised stone pool’s refreshing waters. It is tiny but very inviting!
- For a little extra, this castle can be booked as a Vill’otel – meaning It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
- And what to Expect? Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
The Zen-like garden evokes the atmosphere of the past, from the 800-year-old chateau walls to the 12th-century original gargoyles. The garden also comes with a dramatic raised stone 3 x 6-meter swimming pool surrounded by beautiful foliage, an abundance of flowers, and sculptures that will inspire. Guest will also enjoy a built-in with charcoal BBQ for summer days.
The village is about a 15-minute drive to Carcassonne where there are great shops and restaurants. There is a 4-star restaurant just a couple of minutes walk from the chateau, along with an epicerie, general store (that sells great wines & cheeses) and a butcher. Taxis are readily available should you not fancy driving.
The Chateau is close to Carcassonne and the coast. The South of France and Languedoc have such a diverse landscape. There are stylish and chic yacht ports, rolling valleys, rivers, a great and very evident Medieval history, Mediterranean beaches, wonderful cities and a fantastic climate.
This chateau on the edge of Aragon, a pretty village with many amenities, is only a walk away from a four-star restaurant. In this part of the south of France, you’re near the rivers of the Pyrenees for canyoning or rafting, and an hour’s drive to the Mediterranean coast at La Franqui. Carcassonne, with its weekly markets and hillside medieval citadel, is even closer.
- Nearest Airport: Carcassonne ( 10km)
- Nearest Village:(walking distance)
- Nearest Town/City: Carcassonne (15mins drive)
- Nearest Restaurant:(in the village)
- Nearest Beach: La Franqui (65 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Some of France’s best chateaux are found in the South of France and Languedoc region, and it’s a wonderful place to enjoy a chateau holiday in France.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The mighty rivers of the Pyrenees are a popular destination for canyoning, rafting, and even white-water swimming! Why not take on the River Neste that winds through the beautiful Aure and Louron valleys, and enjoy a precious chance to interact with this dramatic landscape.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
On the ground floor, there is a living room with beautiful views across the gardens. There is a library/media room so one can be entertained or simply relax. Enjoy the state of the art kitchen and dining room.
The Castle in Languedoc-Roussillon can sleep 12 Guest in 6 specious Bedrooms
On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling french doors leading to the front balcony. The grand master bedroom has an elegant teak wood king-size poster bed, an elegant boudoir, an en-suite bathroom, and windows with views onto the garden. The second and third rooms are large and comfortable, both with teak wood queen-size beds and their own private bathrooms.
On the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first room contains twin beds and the second & third come with queen beds.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating May have Extra cost – Please check T&C’s below.
- Swimming pool (Private Pool)
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 12th 2021 – Apr 4th 2021||£3,018|
|Apr 4th 2021 – Apr 17th 2021||£3,520|
|Apr 17th 2021 – May 15th 2021||£3,018|
|May 15th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£3,520|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jul 10th 2021||£4,023|
|Jul 10th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£4,526|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£3,520|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£3,018|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£4,023|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 3rd 2022||£3,018|
|Apr 3rd 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£3,520|
|Apr 16th 2022 – May 14th 2022||£3,018|
|May 14th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£3,520|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||£4,023|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Aug 16th 2022||£4,526|
Extras for this holiday accommodation near Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– Bike hire
For a little extra, this property is available as a Vill’otel
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Daily breakfast
– Daily maid service
– Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
– Welcome drinks for your group
– Fridge-stocking service
– Private chef service
– The chateau offers wine tasting and a mobile shop stops in front of the chateau 3 times weekly selling wonderful local bread, fish, meats and fruit.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Villa holiday accommodation near Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€800. The security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm onwards|
|Departure time||Before 10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||All linen and towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.|
|Pets welcome?||Please enquire.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking in the property.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from the end of May to the beginning of October. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Villa with a pool in Languedoc?
The Best way to book this Villa with a pool in Languedoc, South of France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Chateau with a pool near Carcassonne with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Chateau with a pool near Carcassonne with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Carcassonne is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the Languedoc-Roussillon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Languedoc, South of France.