Vacation Rental 7 | Chianti, Arezzo, Tuscany | 5 bedrooms
Villa in Arezzo, Chianti region in Italy for summer Vacations
If you are after renting a traditional villa with a pool in Tuscany, This Arezzo Vacation rental is a great Tuscan accommodation for the summer holidays for families with kids. Facilities include 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms for 10 to 12 Guests, Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Highchair, and cot available upon request.
PRICES: From £6,115 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Great culinary heritages including truffles, cured meats, and traditional sweets and pastries. Chianti hills for a fine wine tasting. Arezzo has a longstanding tradition of gold smithery dating back to the 15th century as one of the world’s capitals of gold.
This Villa in Arezzo, Chianti region in Italy is a Casa di Quercia is a lovingly restored nineteenth-century home finished in local stone surrounded by rolling hills, olive groves, and swaying poplars – as well as oak trees (quercia). Brimming with rustic charm and traditional flavour, this home offers a retreat from the bustling crowds, surrounded by almost 5 acres of land.
What does the Owner offer for this £6,115 a week Tuscan vacation rental?
This Tuscan vacation rental comprises 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms for 10guests (with the option for additional two guests), thus offering an ideal dwelling for a couple of families or an extended family group. The outdoor spaces truly showcase the wonders of the eastern Tuscan landscape; the changing colours of the hills and a drop in pace to revel in true tranquillity. There is a glistening private pool adorned with loungers and parasols, as well as a dining terrace and charmingly natural lawns, fragrant with lavender and rosemary. The interiors of this Villa in the Arezzo, Chianti region offer a graceful air of understated luxury and abundant local flavour. A large farmhouse-style kitchen makes for informal meals, with a central island and eat-in option, traditional stone floor, and brick arched entries. With original, exposed timber beam ceilings blending with top-range fittings, this home fuses the best of old and new.
What to expect for families with children at this self-catering villa holiday in Arezzo?
- This self-catering tuscany villa is an idyllic home for children to enjoy a natural, tranquil setting with acres of gardens, olive groves, al fresco dining spots, and a wonderful pool.
- Youngsters in Arezzo will fit in with the slow and easy pace of local life! Whether its playing in the Piazza Grande whilst grown-ups sit by with a cool beer and antipasti, exploring the fortress walls, museums, or partaking in a family cooking course cutting gnocchi, this region has so much for families to enjoy.
- For day trips, among the highlights for children in Tuscany, Pinocchio Park Collodi is a great day out – Collodi is home to a theme park dedicated to Pinocchio and his adventures, with activities like literary itineraries, buildings and sculptures set amidst the greenery, art exhibitions and illustrations, puppet-making workshops and more. Rather than being a Disney-style park, it is more a cultural and natural environment, very Italian in style.
- Pistoia zoo is located in the hills near Pistoia and is one of the most famous zoos in Italy; covering a space of seven hectares and an array of species for a fun and educational day out.
- The water park, Aqua Village is located in Follonica, near Grosseto, and offers a range of slides and rides from gentle toddler splash pools to more thrill-seeker level for older children. From hiking to horse riding, to water sports, to cultural heritage, children of all ages will learn so much from a visit to Tuscany: what could be more enchanting than a day of dolphin watching in the reserve known as Pelagos Sanctuary in Viareggio, followed by a meal in a local hilltop restaurant – offering sublime, flavoursome local specialities followed by fantastic gelato and cream-filled pastry treats that the region is known for.
Things to know before you book this Vacation rental in Arezzo – (subject to owner’s discretion)
- Whilst there are neighbours nearby you would never know as this home is not overlooked
- The traditional farmhouse walls keep the place cool at most times
- The uphill walk to the village is sure to work up an appetite!
- When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner’s discretion) – best to enquire with us beforehand
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Highchair and cot available upon request.
This Tucan villa is a rustic gem, nestled in the eastern Tuscan hills, providing peerless outdoor spaces and characterful interiors ideal for an extended family or group, with so much on its doorstep whilst providing unadulterated calm.
– Private heated infinity pool (20m x 12m)
– Terrace with sun loungers, table and chairs and parasol
– Outdoor shower
– Two dining terraces, each with seating for 12 guests
– Pool house
– Vegetable garden
– Wood-fired pizza oven
– Private parking for 6 cars
The vacation home is nestled in a rustic spot just south of Arezzo, Tuscany. The East of Tuscany takes visitors somewhat off the beaten tourist track and Arezzo, Tuscany’s vibrant town, is not overly crowded.
- Nearest Airport: Perugia (92km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Florence (100km)
- Nearest Airport 3: Pisa (160km)
- Nearest Train Station: Arezzo (6km)
- Nearest Town/City: Arezzo (6km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (2.5km)
- Nearest Golf: (30km)
- Nearest Tennis: (1km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Arezzo, aside from its artistic heritage, monasteries and chapels, has a longstanding tradition of gold smithery dating back to the 15th century as one of the world’s capitals of gold. The huge monthly antiques fair that takes place on the first Sunday of every month draws international crowds to the Piazza Grande.
- The Church of San Francesco is probably the most famous in Arezzo, with the incredible Early Renaissance fresco cycle depicting the Legend of the True Cross.
- The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its beautiful hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards. The views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colour.
- Culinary Experiences:
- The region is known for its rich culinary heritage, including truffles, cured meats and traditional sweets and pastries, whilst heading down to the Chianti hills will make for a fine afternoon’s wine tasting. Florence and Siena are both circa an hour from Casa di Quercia.
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Warm and homely, this Villa in Arezzo is ideally executed for family downtime and lively group meals to be enjoyed at a leisurely pace. With such a low-key air of quality, whilst remaining faithful to the original building, this charming home offers a rather special escape from urban life. Antique duck egg blue console, eclectic artwork, artefacts, and local pottery offer abundant character. The living space offers the quintessential cosy hide-away, with a sumptuous open fireplace and soft upholstery in creams, crimsons, and soft taupes, the earthy palette, original features and natural elegance offer a refined space to restore and rewind.
With a sedate library and television room, timelessly finished interiors and ample space to spread out, Casa di Quercia offers guests a chance to enjoy a slice of traditional Tuscan life. The bedrooms offer flawless comfort within stylishly natural spaces.
– Entrance hall
– Lounge with sofas and original, open fireplace
– Library and sitting area with a flat-screen television, DVD player and Chromecast toggle
– Dining room
– Large kitchen with dishwasher, double, central island and breakfast table for 4 guests
– Utility room with two washing machines, tumble dryer, main fridge with ice dispenser
– Bathroom with shower
5 bedrooms of the villa offer flawless comfort and can accommodate 10 to 12 guests
– Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Two twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) with separate shared bathroom
– Attic room with a large corner sofa (that can be converted into an additional two beds)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – (bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool: Private heated infinity pool (20m x 12m)
- TV – Flat screen television with DVD player and Chromecast toggle
- Telephone for local calls
- Wood for chimney
- Parking for 6 cars
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Mar 5th 2021 – Dec 31st 2021||£6,115|
|Dec 31st 2021 – Sep 6th 2022||£6,115|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Shopping delivery service
– Private cook
– Extra cleaning
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Holiday villa rental in Arezzo, Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and mid-week cleaning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels (changed mid-week).|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that temperatures may vary considerably as the pool is heated by solar panels.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Smoking is not allowed.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Highchair and cot available upon request.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Holiday villa in Arezzo, Tuscany?
The Best way to book this Holiday villa in Arezzo with a pool. is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Holiday cottage in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private villa in Tuscany with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Arezzo, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.