Wedding Venue Luxury Villa 6 | Lake Como | 10 bedrooms
Rent this large luxury villa with a pool in Lake Como, Italy. A Great Wedding Venue.
A Villa Rental for Large, This luxury villa near Menaggio is ideal for Wedding and Private events. Facilities include 10 ensuite bedrooms for 20 Guests, A Private Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Tennis Court, Satellite TV, Games Room, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Table Football, Pool/Snooker, Fireplace, Heating, and Pets are welcome on request.
PRICES: £22,450 to £32,655 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach/Lake Nearby, Walk to Village & Restaurants, Watersports, Walking/Hiking, Golf Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding & Boat Trips
Breathtaking in both size and beauty, This large luxury villa with a pool in Lake Como is just a stunning mid-19th-century house that has a commanding presence within extensive grounds in San Siro on Lake Como. The wedding-friendly villa boasts breathtaking views over both the lake and the surrounding mountains. Lake Como is only a short walk away, with calm waters for swimming, sailing, waterskiing and windsurfing.
What’s inside this £22,450 to £32,655 a week Large wedding venue villa in Italy?
This large luxury villa in Lake Como is the epitome of historic elegance, with an interior that has been carefully restored to retain the original features and feel of the past. These traditional features include mosaic floors and beautiful wooden balustrades on the majestic staircases that connect the four floors. Enter the villa into a grand foyer that will make you feel as if you’ve gone back in time. There’s classic art and fine statues everywhere you look, with this elegant theme, continued into the living room. It’s a large space that’s ideal for both quiet reflection and socialising, with an impressive fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating. The formal dining room is for meals with an atmosphere under the light of the exquisite chandelier. Children will love the spacious playroom with a table tennis table and table football. Also on the ground floor is a double en-suite bedroom that’s ideally designed for guests with restricted mobility.
Over the further three floors are another eight air-conditioned double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All are large, bright and furnished with the very highest attention to detail and style. Three of the ensuite bathrooms also feature Jacuzzi-style bathtubs for ultimate relaxation. Also offering you the chance to unwind is a games room with billiards table and clear lake views from its numerous large windows.
A separate annexe a few metres from the villa can accommodate an additional two guests with a simply styled double bedroom and bathroom. Also sharing the huge private gardens is a swimming pool that’s heated in the summer and a tennis court. Dotted around the immaculate lawns are established sequoia, palm, oak and cedar trees, adding to Villa Molvedo’s grand status.
Things to know before you book this Ulimate Luxury villa in Lake Como
- Pets are only welcome On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- The bedrooms on the top floor are more modestly decorated as they were once part of the servants’ quarters
- The 10th bedroom, also simpler in style, is located in an annexe a few metres from the house
- For parties of 16 guests or less, the ground floor bedroom and annexe are not made available unless specifically requested
- Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms in the main villa only
- The evening chef service excludes the cost of the food and beverages, which is payable locally – see the Terms and Conditions for details of the deposit payable
– 3000m2 private garden
– Heated swimming pool (8m x 5m, depth: 1.25m), open and heated approximately mid-May to mid-September (possibility to heat it out of season on request and at extra cost)
– Pool changing room with fridge
– Sun loungers
– Private tennis court
– Private mooring in front of the villa
– Parking spaces
With Lake Como practically on the doorstep, you can be trying all the area’s typical watersports in minutes. The large Villa sits in the part of the San Siro area of Lake Como and benefits from being close to a range of activities. Just five minutes away on foot are amenities such as a post office, supermarket, pharmacy and a bank. Even closer, just across the road in front of the villa, is the idyllic Lake Como itself, with plenty of ways to enjoy the water. As well as swimming, go windsurfing, waterskiing or sailing. Hiking and horse riding through the hills and countryside is popular too, with a large golf course on offer in nearby Menaggio.
- Nearest Airport: Milano Malpensa (90 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Milano Linate (100 km)
- Nearest Airport 3: Orio Al Serio (105 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Menaggio (6 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (800 m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (300 m)
- Nearest Beach: Menaggio (6 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1 km)
- Nearest Shop: (500 m)
- Nearest Village: (500 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Just a few minutes’ walk from the villa along the lake-side road is a beautiful 14th-century church. More historic sightseeing can be done in the heart of Rezzonica, just a short drive away, with a 13th-century castle that overlooks the town. This former fishing village is very picturesque and is characterised by brightly-colored houses and cobbled steps on winding streets.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- The town of Menaggio (6km) is less than a 15-minute drive south of the villa. Here you’ll find a ruined castle with walls you can walk along for lovely lake views. There’s also a Lido with a sandy beach, swimming pools, volleyball and activities for children. You can take a ferry ride from here to another historical town, Varenna, which sits on the other side of Lake Como.
- Make the journey to Griante (12km) and then catch the ferry to Bellagio. It’s widely considered to be one of the most beautiful towns in Europe and boasts a gorgeous garden to stroll around at Villa Serbelloni Park. Also, be sure to visit Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo (13km) with its botanical garden and extensive art collection inside the villa that’s now a museum.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
This large lake Como Villa is a lakeside historical home spread over 4 floors. Blending traditional style with modern facilities, it is the perfect retreat for family holidays. It offers accommodation for up to 16-20 guests across 8-10 bedrooms including an annexe.
Please note that for parties of 16 guests or less, the ground floor bedroom and the annexe will not be made available unless specifically requested.
– Entrance Hall
– Living room with Satellite TV, fireplace and doors opening into the garden
– Dining room
– Playroom (85m2) with table tennis, table football and fireplace
– Bedroom one with double/twin bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, specifically designed for those with restricted mobility (one window looks on to the playroom)
Stylish Villa can sleep 16 to 20 guests across 8 to 10 bedrooms with a condition
– Bedroom 2 with double/twin bed and en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower and access to a shared terrace with lake-view
– Bedroom 3 with double/twin bed, lake-view and en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower and access to a shared terrace with lake-view
– Bedroom 4 with double/twin bed, garden view, and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
– Games room with pool table and lake view
– Bedroom 5 with double/twin bed, lake view and en suite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub
– Bedroom 6 with double/twin bed, garden view and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
– Bedroom 7 with double/twin bed, lake view and en suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom 8 with double/twin bed, lake view and en suite bathroom with shower
– Bedroom 9 with double/twin bed, garden view and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
Two additional children beds can be added to the third floor (charges apply)
Annexe (simpler in style)
– Bedroom 10 with double bed and bathroom with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
Weddings & Events
The beauty around you is breathtaking at the Villa, an elegant venue for your Italian wedding on the splendid Lake Como.
Imagine your ceremony taking place in the villa’s immaculate grounds, with mesmerising mountain and lake views framing the event, followed by a feast with fine wine on the romantic terrace overlooking the ancient trees and panoramic lake views. There’s even a private mooring if you wish to arrive in true style.
Receptions can also take place inside the exquisite interiors of this 19th century home with its impressive mosaic floors, works of art and historic décor. This is a dream wedding venue in a spectacular lakeside setting.
- Receptions can be hosted outside for up to 130 guests (seated) or up to 150 visitors for a cocktail style event.
- You can also hold your reception inside the impressive villa. The capacity for events inside is up to 100 guests (seated) or 130 guests (standing).
- Guests can dance with music playing until midnight outside or there are no music restrictions inside.
- The immaculate gardens are ideal for a ceremony and details of an English-speaking celebrant can be provided.
Where to Stay
- Villa sleeps up to 20 guests whilst there is other accommodation across the region.
If additional car parking is needed, there is an external car park within walking distance to the villa and permission can be requested via the local mayor to use this for the wedding day. There is also a private boat landing for vessels up to 15/20m in length.
The client will need to bring their own wedding planner.
Information can be given on suggested wedding caterers in the area. There is a professional kitchen on the ground floor available for caterers to use.
Events can be held at any time of year.
Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool – Private Heated Pool
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Waterfront/Lake Front
- Tennis Court
- Satellite TV
- Games Room Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Beachfront/ Waterfront
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 20 people:
|Feb 25th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£22,450|
|May 22nd 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£32,655|
|Aug 28th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£22,450|
|May 21st 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£32,655|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Aug 29th 2022||£22,450|
Extras for this Ulimate Wedding Venue villa in Lake Como, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome drink and fresh flowers on arrival
– A pre-prepared meal for evening of arrival (which can be re-heated by guest) – usually a pasta al forno or a vegetable tart, salad, fruit, bread, water and wine
– Welcome pack with essentials such as coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, bread, biscuits, eggs, cereal, fruit, water, butter, jam, sugar, salt and oil
– Continental breakfast each day (bread, croissants, cereals, cheese, ham, tea and coffee)
– Daily maid service (3 staff, 3hrs per day, excluding Sundays and public holidays)
– Cook service for evening meal (food and beverages not included – see Terms and Conditions for more details)
– Luxury bathroom products
– In-house concierge
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra housekeeping
– Cook service for lunch
– Personal laundry service
– Butler service
– Airport transfers
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Ultimate luxury Villa with a pool in Lake Como is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid in cash or via credit card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection. Please also see below re. additional €1500 food/beverage deposit for evening meals.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. (late arrivals up to 9.00 p.m. can be arranged on request, subject to a supplement and payable locally).|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes. Bathroom towels are changed daily (except Sundays and public holidays) and bed-linen is changed twice weekly.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Changeover day||Saturday, all other days on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and 3hrs maid service including each day (except Sundays and public holidays). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Pool heating charge?||The pool is open and heated free of charge from mid-May to mid-September, subject to weather conditions. Outside of this period it can be heated upon request at an extra hourly charge of €5 per hour (this may include 24-72 hours to reach the minimum water temperature of 25C). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required)|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights, all other duration on request.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes, changed weekly.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open and heated approximately mid-May to mid-September. Other dates are on request and subject to heating charges. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A food and beverage deposit of €1500 is payable in cash to the owner upon arrival. This will be used towards the cost of food and beverages for the evening meal cook service and any money will be refunded at the end of your stay. If your food and beverage costs exceed this amount then the deposit will need to be topped up when required.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Extra beds for children are on request, subject to a supplement of €200 per bed per week (maximum two extra beds), payable locally.|
|Other Ts and Cs||For parties of 16 guests or less, the ground floor bedroom and annexe are not made available unless specifically requested.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is featured in the living|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Large luxury villa in the Lake Como, Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this Large Holiday villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury holiday villa in Lake Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large holiday villa in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private Luxury villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Luxury Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.