Ultimate Budget villa 9 | Sardinia, Italy | 3 bedrooms
Budget villa with a private pool near a beach in North Sardinia, Province of Sassari
If you are looking for a budget villa in Sardinia for 2021 near a beach. This family-friendly holiday home is a great deal. The Villa near Santa Teresa di Gallura or Costa Paradiso can sleep 10 guests in 3 bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Heating, A high chair/cot/baby bath are available on request, Weddings, stag/hen parties, and any special events are on request.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, Watersports, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Scuba diving, and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £1,552 to £4,345 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. |Minimum stay 14 nights in August
This budget villa with a private pool near a beach is a lovely 3-bedroom house that sits on the coast within lush parkland in northern Sardinia. Sleeping up to 10 people, the villa is ideal for a family holiday and it is situated in a private residential park. Your party will feel relaxed and secure here as only guests are permitted on-site.
What’s inside this £1,552 to £4,345 a week budget villa with a pool in Sardinia?
This budget villa is bright and spacious and is spread across one level. The living space is located in a vast, open-plan room with a comfy living area, large dining table, and fully-fitted kitchen. This leads onto a sunny terrace. When you wish to retreat for the night, there are three bedrooms as well as an extra sofa bed in the living area, so plenty of space for the whole group.
What must you know before booking this Budget family house in Sardinia, Italy?
- This property sleeps 8 guests comfortably, whilst a further 2 guests may be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please see below villa interior for full details
- The villa is within a gated community, however, if you are having visitors they will, of course, be admitted
- A car is necessary to make the most of the area due to the rural nature, there are parking spaces for guests at the house
- For larger parties, it is possible to rent sister apartments (sleeps 11) or the Villa (sleeps 8) virtually next door – please comtact us for more information
- Toddlers/Smaller children will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- A high chair, cot and baby bath are available on request.
- Heating costs: Extra cost, payable locally, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: No, Extra €350, payable locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price -Extra €20 per person, payable locally.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request – See T&Cs below for more information.
Outside you will find a large private pool with lots of sun loungers, al-fresco dining areas and a roof terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding parkland and sea.
– Private swimming pool (35.55m³, depth: 1.5m – 1.8m), open approximately May to end-September
– Poolside sun loungers
– Roof terrace
– Terrace with dining furniture
– Al-fresco eating areas
– Outdoor shower
Located in a leafy private estate on the coast of northern Sardinia, sits this budget villa, Surrounding the villa is over 3km of parkland as well as small coves and beaches which are exclusive to guests. On-site there is everything you need at your disposal, including a clubhouse, a chic restaurant, a play area and even a pizzeria. This gated community contains luxurious villas but also has plenty of amenities including a children’s park within walking distance. Due to the semi-rural location, these amenities are great assets to the villa. The community also has plenty of natural attractions within its boundaries, including 3km of exclusive beaches, pretty bays, and parkland meaning there is plenty to see and do in walking distance.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia (75km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Alghero (113km)
- Nearest Village: Santa Teresa di Gallura (20km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (300m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (300m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Santa Teresa di Gallura (20km)
- Nearest Beach: (400m)
- Nearest Shop: Mini-market (500m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- If you are happy to drive around an hour, then there is so much more to see and do further afield in Sardinia. The city of Olbia, for example, is packed with art galleries, ancient monuments, museums, churches, and lots of piazzas filled with cafes and restaurants. Also, one of the most popular places to visit on the island is Costa Smeralda which is filled with natural beauty, alongside high-end shops and a wide range of restaurants.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Though the villa is in a rural setting, there are plenty of towns and villages just a short drive away. If you want to enjoy more of the region’s sites and culture then you could visit Santa Teresa di Gallura or Costa Paradiso which are both 30-minutes away. Santa Teresa di Gallura is a lovely seaside town and some fantastic boat trips set off from there.
- In under an hour you could reach the French island of Corsica by ferry which is a great day out. Alternatively, there are excursions to the La Maddalena islands off the coast of Sardinia, this stunning groups of islands are well worth a visit. These excursions are usually full-day tours so you are able to see lots of the coast, enjoy snorkelling in secluded coves and enjoy lunch onboard the boat. Costa Paradiso is another great place to visit and has a wide array of shops and restaurants as well as beautiful beaches.
- The villa’s location means you will be well placed for exploring unspoiled beaches and coves. Many days can be spent simply unwinding in nature with a sumptuous picnic. If you are feeling more adventurous, then there are plenty of sporting activities on offer locally including water sports, fishing and horse-riding lessons.
– Open plan living space with sitting area with TV and sofa bed (suitable for two guests) leading to a large dining table and a fully-fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, American coffee machine, blender, and toaster
The Budget Holiday villa in Sardinia can accommodate 8 to 10 guests in 3 bedrooms
– Two double bedrooms
– Bedroom with two single beds and a bunk bed
– Two family bathrooms, each with a shower, sink, bidet, and toilet
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – (35.55m³, depth: 1.5m – 1.8m), open approximately May to end-September
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 Guests:
|Apr 7th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£1,552|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£1,862|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£2,173|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£2,793|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 7th 2021||£3,414|
|Aug 7th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£4,345|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£3,414|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£2,483|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£2,173|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£1,862|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£1,552|
|Jan 1st 2022 – May 28th 2022||£1,552|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£1,862|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£2,173|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£2,793|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£3,414|
|Aug 6th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£4,345|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£3,414|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£2,483|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 17th 2022||£2,173|
|Sep 17th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£1,862|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 9th 2022||£1,552|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens and kids
There is plenty on offer for little ones at Villa Beranu without having to leave the residential complex. If you can get them to leave your private pool then they can have fun at the children’s play area, the football pitch and tennis courts on site. The parkland around the houses is also exclusive to guests and there are wide open spaces for kids to run around, plus some lovely coves and beaches for you all to enjoy together.
There are vast expanses of coastline in this area that are ideal for watersports and sporty kids will enjoy trying some of these out, locally you can try; snorkelling, canoeing, sailing, windsurfing or kite surfing. There are also lessons in surfing and diving on offer which are great family activities. If you would prefer to be on dry land, then you could take horse riding lessons or head out on a big trek together in the nearby hills.
For child-focused days out there is also a waterpark with slides and a range of pools and a tree-top adventure park close by.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this Budget holiday home in Sardinia, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extra services available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra cleaning
– Catamaran rental
– Chauffeur services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Budget villa near a beach in North Sardinia is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€750 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Changeover day||Saturday approximately mid-June to September. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights approximately July to end-August. 7 nights during all other periods.|
|Energy costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Extra €20 per person, payable locally.|
|Pool towels included?||Included in extra cost for linen and towels.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €350, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A high chair, cot and baby bath are available on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property sleeps 8 guests comfortably, whilst a further 2 guests may be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please see the ‘Features’ tab for full details.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A pool fence is available to rent on request – please enquire.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Budget villa with a private pool near a beach in North Sardinia?
The Best way to book this Budget villa near a beach in North Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Villa near Vignola mare & close to a beach with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Budget villa near nearby Santa Teresa di Gallura or Costa Paradiso with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Costa Smeralda is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.