Padua villa 1 | Abano Terme, Veneto, Italy | 7 bedrooms
Luxury Veneto Villa Rental near Padua (Padova), Italy with a pool
Looking for a spiritual, pampering, rest, and rejuvenation experience in Italy? Padua (Or Padova) should tick all these boxes. This luxury villa in the Veneto/ Venice region is great for a large family or a big group of friends. The Abano Terme Villa can sleep 14 guests in 7- en-suite bedrooms. Facilities include a Private & Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wheelchair Access, Fireplace Heating, Conference Facilities, Wedding Venue, Cot & High Chair available on request.
HIGHLIGHTS: Rural, Walking/Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Picturesque Landscapes, Active outdoor activities and Tourist Towns & Villages.
PRICES: From £2,079 for 4 nights to £7,404 a week | Prices also available in Euros & US$ | See below for Seasonal Rates
This Veneto Villa Rental near Padua is a very comfortable farmhouse located in a historical estate that lies in the Euganean Hills National Park, equidistant to the cities of Padua and Vicenza, only 50km west of Venice. This villa has belonged to the noble Papafava dei Carraresi family since the 13th century.
What’s inside this £3,023 to £7,404 a week Abano Terme villa in Padua, Veneto region, Italy?
This holiday villa near Padua can sleep up to 14 guests in 7 spacious double or twin bedrooms, each boasting an en-suite bathroom and ample wardrobe spaces. Every room has air conditioning and there is Wi-Fi throughout the whole house. The interior common areas are spacious and comfortable, including the living room with its big fireplace and the two dining rooms. The professional and fully equipped kitchen with a cooking island will inspire aspiring chefs amongst the group and two adjacent dining rooms are perfect for hosting small special occasions.
The huge hall on the first floor will make for a perfect holiday even in the colder season and guests will be fascinated by the unique blend between the rural atmosphere and the refined furnishings which reveal part of the family history.
What must you know before you rent this luxury villa near Venice with a private pool?
- The roads in the estate are unpaved and can get a little dusty in the dry heat
- When the minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (this is subject to the owner’s discretion) – it is best to check with us before booking if you have any queries about this
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Toddlers/Smaller children will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: Extra €30-145 per day + VAT, paid locally. Wood for fireplace available at extra cost, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per day per pet will apply (paid locally).
- Linen & towels: Yes, included in the rental price
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
The outdoor spaces are safe and fenced. There is a 8m x 16m swimming pool with a large surrounding area equipped with beach chairs and sun umbrellas, ideal for relaxing and sunbathing. The house also has a big garden in front of it and another green area in the back with a well-kept flowerbed of herbs and flowers.
– Private swimming pool (16m x 8m). Open approximately May-September.
– Changing room and bathroom
– Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
– Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
– Garden with perennials and herbs
– Barbecue, ping pong table and bicycles
– Private parking
This Abano Terme Villa rental is located in the private park spreading over 300 acres of rolling hills and green meadows, at the foot of the Euganean Hills National Park. The whole area offers peace and tranquility, yet is sprinkled with other small towns and villages within easy reach.
- Nearest Airport: Venice Marco Polo (70km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Treviso Airport (85km)
- Nearest Airport 3: Verona Valerio Cattulo Airport (85km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Chioggia (65km)
- Nearest Village: (2km)
- Nearest Town/City: Abano Terme (12km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (2km)
- Nearest Beach: Chioggia (65km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Club Frassanelle (On-site)
- Nearest Train Station: Montegrotto (14km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Abano Terme, a famous worldwide for thermal water and spas is nearby and in the city of Padua, known for the frescoes by Giotto, only a few further kilometres away. Within easy reach of the property are the famous Palladian Villas of Veneto and several Cities of Art. The area is also well known for its typical cuisine and good wine.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The Euganean Hills are also heaven for active guests, with lots of interesting trekking routes and places to practice lots of different sports. Nearby there are three golf courses, a cycling route, a ranch and a tennis court.
– Living room with open fireplace and TV
– Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges, ice machine, oven, cooker with 5 hobs, microwave oven, coffee machine
– Adjoining dining room seating up to 8 guests
– Further dining room with large table and 14 chairs
– Bedroom with double bed with shower, washbasin, and WC
The Veneto villa near thermal water & spas can sleep 14 guests in 7 en-suite bedrooms
– Grand hall, part-furnished with sofas and armchairs and TV
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower extension
– Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower extension
– 2 Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, bathtub and shower extension
– Independent double/twin bedroom with shower, washbasin and WC
– Double/twin suite with bathroom with a shower
– Guest bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool – (16m x 8m). Open approximately May-September.
- Child-Safe Pool
- Satellite TV
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Conference Facilities
- Party & Wedding Venue
- Barbecue, ping pong table and bicycles
- Private parking
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 8th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,728||£3,180||£4,006|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£3,296||£3,888||£4,970|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||£6,592|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£3,246||£3,837||£4,970|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Nov 6th 2021||£2,728||£3,180||£4,006|
|Nov 6th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£2,079||£2,413||£3,023|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£2,728||£3,180||£4,006|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£2,079||£2,413||£3,023|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,728||£3,180||£4,006|
|May 21st 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£3,296||£3,888||£4,970|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||£6,592|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||£3,246||£3,837||£4,970|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Oct 10th 2022||£2,728||£3,180||£4,006|
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 Guests:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 8th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£3,023||£3,496||£4,361|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£3,651||£4,296||£5,477|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||£7,404|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£3,651||£4,296||£5,477|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Nov 6th 2021||£3,023||£3,496||£4,361|
|Nov 6th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£2,576||£2,791||£3,185|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£3,023||£3,496||£4,361|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£2,576||£2,791||£3,185|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£3,023||£3,496||£4,361|
|May 21st 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£3,651||£4,296||£5,477|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||–||–||£7,404|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||£3,651||£4,296||£5,477|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Oct 10th 2022||£3,023||£3,496||£4,361|
Children at the villa
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Child-Safe Pool
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Fenced Grounds
- Maid Service Included
Extras for this villa near the famous Palladian villas of Veneto
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service (Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day)
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Private chef
– Baby sitter
– Personal shopper
– Event planner
– Extra cleaning
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury Veneto Villa Rental near Padua (Padova), Italy with a pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m. Please note that guests will be required to pay a €30 fee for arrivals after 8 p.m.|
|Departure time||10 am.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes. Air conditioning is not included, €35+VAT per day, paid locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from end-June to end-September. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per day per pet will apply (paid locally).|
|Heating costs included?||Extra €30-145 per day + VAT, paid locally. Wood for fireplace available at extra cost, €10/basket.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet connection included.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights from end-June to end-September. 4 nights during all other periods.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Extra beds are available on request (€20 per person per night, payable locally).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Luxury Abano Terme villa with a pool in Padova, Italy?
The Best way to book this Abano Terme villa with a pool in Padova is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Veneto Villa rental near Padua with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury villa in Vento & Venice region in Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Venice & Veneto.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Padova is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury Venetian villas in Venice, and other Veneto areas like Asolo, Treviso or Prosecco in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, and other regions like Padua, Belluno, Verona, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in the Veneto region.