Private Luxury Villa 6 | Cannes, France | 4 Bedrooms
Ultimate Private luxury villa rental in Cannes, South of France.
This Vacation rental in côte d Azur is available to rent for smaller groups. Facilities include 4 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms. Villa can accommodate 8 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Heating, Ideal for Kids, Walk to Beach.
PRICES: From £15,187 to £25,312 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. Please note: During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) – please contact us for a full, up to date quote.
HIGHLIGHTS: Rothschild estate, Hope, ski and jump to Plage du Midi, Cannes’ historic quarter, Le Suquet, incredible views from Musée de la Castre, and the magnificent Église Notre-Dame d’Espérance. Covered markets of Cannes, sea-food from the Mediterranean, and regional delicacies.
In an exclusive setting on the Rothschild estate, the most discerning of guests can experience a hint of glamour and a wealth of character at this beautiful villa in a prestigious corner of Cannes.
What’s inside this £15,187 to £25,312 a week villa with the remarkable setting in the exclusive Rothschild estate?
This Private Luxury Villa in Cannes enjoys a remarkable setting in the exclusive Rothschild estate in central Cannes with the stunning Villa Rothschild Library and its exquisite gardens as your neighbours.
This Cote d’Azur villa with a pool is owned by a fashion photographer who has restored this home with refined taste and wonderful style, using organic materials and sensitive colour palettes. There’s an air of opulence across this two-storey abode, alongside authentic simplicity and old-fashioned charm. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own personality whilst the bathrooms (three of them en-suite) are simply exquisite with the most beautiful free-standing baths.
A Perfect home to unwind after exploring Cannes, the resort town on the French Riviera.
Outside, the towering trees surrounding the garden add a touch of privacy and the swimming pool is a delight for warm summer days after exploring Cannes. Sit on your terrace with a glass of Côtes de Provence and appreciate this unique setting so close to the heart of the city.
– Swimming pool (10x5m) with safety alarm
– Poolside terrace
Walk for just 5 to 10 minutes and reach the nearest beach, Plage du Midi, as well as a range of local restaurants, cafes and shops. The city’s main beach, running parallel to the famous boulevard, La Croisette, starts around 1.5km away, passing Quai Saint Pierre and the Palais des Festivals en route.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport (28km)
- Nearest Train Station: Cannes (1.7km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Cannes (Within 1km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Cannes (Within 1km)
- Nearest Beach: Plage du Midi (Within 500m)
- Nearest Tennis: Tennis Park Montfleury Cannes (3km)
- Nearest Golf: Old Course Cannes Mandelieu (7km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Soak up the charming ambience of Cannes’ historic quarter, Le Suquet, and climb the steep and winding lanes to the very top for incredible views from Musée de la Castre and the magnificent Église Notre-Dame d’Espérance.
- The old town of Antibes is a beautiful place to explore or enjoy lunch in vibrant Juan-Les-Pins – both areas surrounded by more amazing coastline, watersports and walking opportunities. Nice is another fine day out or continue as far as Monaco and the Italian border.
- Art-lovers should head inland to visit the tranquil Chapelle Du Rosaire in pretty Vence and the admired Fondation Maeght in St Paul de Vence, both around 30km away.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: The covered markets of Cannes are another delight, especially nearby Marché Forville, open every morning except Mondays, selling fresh fruit and vegetables, sea-food from the Mediterranean and other regional delicacies. Marché de La Bocca, around 2.5km away, is another fantastic market, this one preferred by many locals or experience Marché Gambetta in central Cannes.
- Active outdoors:
- As well as superb sandy beaches, Cannes also offers a great selection of watersports such as sea-kayaking, wind or kite-surfing, yachting and catamarans amongst many more. There are also a number of wonderful boat trips departing from the port, either excursions along the French Riviera or shuttle boats out to other ports along the Côte d’Azur or the serene and calming Lérins Islands.
- If you are wanting to spend some time out of the city then hire a car and head to the hills where you will find gorgeous market towns such as Valbonne and Grasse, the idyllic hilltop villages of Mougins and Biot as well as glorious walks through woodland, olive groves and picturesque landscapes.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Spacious 4 bedroom vacation rental in South of France can sleep upto 8 Guests
– Master bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
– Bedroom with double bed and open-plan bathroom with bath/shower
– Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
– Bedroom with double bed
– Bathroom with bath/shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Smart speakers
- Smart alarm
- Private Pool,
- Child-Safe Pool
- Pets: No.
- Smoking Allowed: No.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Feb 1st 2021 – May 1st 2021||£20,250|
|May 1st 2021 – Jul 1st 2021||£15,187|
|Jul 1st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£25,312|
|Aug 28th 2021 – May 7th 2022||£20,250|
|May 7th 2022 – Jul 1st 2022||£15,187|
|Jul 1st 2022 – Aug 5th 2022||£25,312|
Extras for this Luxury Cote’d Azur villa with a pool
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Private Luxury Villa in Cannes is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 – 6.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||No, extra €450, payable locally on arrival. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other events are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) – please contact us for a full, up to date quote.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Private Luxury Villa in Cannes, South of France?
The Best way to book this Private Luxury Villa in Cannes with a private pool is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Private Villa in Cannes with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this large villa in Cannes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.