Private Luxury villa 1 | Florence, Italy | 3 bedrooms
Book a Luxury villa rental in Florence, Italy
If you are looking for Florence vacation rentals, this Tuscan villa with a private pool is ideal for families and a small group of friends. Facilities: villa can accommodate 6 guests in 3 ensuite bedrooms, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Pets Welcome, A cot and highchair are available, on request.
PRICES: From £5,769 to £6,346 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Discover the extraordinary Paintings, Art, sculptures, frescoes, and architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance period.
This Private villa rental near Florence is a luxury villa in Tuscany offering the experience of a lifetime. The villa sleeps 6 people and is furnished to the highest standard of luxury. It perfectly balances contemporary quality and comfort while maintaining its original charm.
What’s inside this £5,769 to £6,346 a week house for rent in Florence, Italy?
The interior of this luxury villa rental in Florence is tastefully renovated to create a bright atmosphere, fusing the classical with the modern. It was decorated with excellent taste by a famous Italian interior and art designer. Pictures cannot convey the breathtaking beauty in every corner of the property. The villa’s first stone was laid in 1100 A.D., and the interiors were updated with extremely high standards. They have real Biedermeier furnishings along with rare empire paintings, comfortable large white sofas and handmade linen curtains. The original interior is graced with a Gothic arch separating the different living areas. Sandstone floors, walls painted in Venetian plaster, pastel hues, and sophisticated antique furnishings complete the stunning scene. There is a relaxed, fresh atmosphere throughout the villa. Each bedroom offers guests a private, spacious, and finely decorated bathroom.
Things to know before you book this Holiday rental with a pool near Florence, Italy
- There are several steps to reach the different levels of the garden and pool
- There are members of staff that pop in occasionally to keep the pool, garden, and house pristine
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- End-of-stay cleaning will cost an Extra €280 (paid locally)
- Linen & towels are included, (linen changed weekly for a stay of 2+ weeks, bath towels changed mid-week).
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Baby cot and highchair are available, on request.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
The modern outdoor furnished areas are perfect spaces to relax. The garden is filled with precious handmade terracotta vases, a huge saltwater swimming pool, comfortable loungers with white seat cushions and parasols.
Outside is the ideal setting for enjoying a moment in the shade, and al fresco dining is possible in the several terraces around the house. Enjoy sipping a good Chianti, savouring a meal of local specialties or just relaxing and having fun with friends. For more active-minded guests, an invigorating swim or a walk through the splendid Tuscan countryside can end a perfect day.
– Salt-water swimming pool (8m x 14m) with a diving board, open approximately May to end-September
– Sun loungers and parasols
– Gazebo with dining facilities
– Three extremely well furnished large terraces
– Pizza oven and barbecue
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine.
- Nearest Airport: Florence (35 km)
- Nearest Village: San Donato in Collina (1 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Florence (15 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Nuovo Ranch (2 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Florence (10 km)
- Nearest Beach: Viareggio (41-45 km)
- Nearest Golf: Grassina Ugolino (11 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces
- Culinary Experiences:
- . This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
- Active outdoors: Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Dining room with a very charming atmosphere
– Generous living room furnished with big white sofas
– Fully-equipped kitchen with doors leading onto a large patio area
– Guest toilet
Three ensuite Bedrooms for 6 Guests on the first floor of the villa
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with bathtubs and overhead showers
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – Check at the time of booking
- Swimming pool: Salt-water swimming pool (8m x 14m) with a diving board – open approximately May to end-September
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Pizza oven and barbecue
- Gazebo with dining facilities
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Mar 10th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£5,769|
|May 29th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£6,346|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – May 28th 2022||£5,769|
|May 28th 2022 – Sep 11th 2022||£6,346|
Extras for this Luxury villa in Tuscany, Florence
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Fresh flowers, fruit and a bottle of good local wine
– Complimentary toiletries
Extras available at this property:
– Private chef
– Maid service
– Laundry and ironing service
– Extra linen and towel set
– Pre-stocked fridge
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Private luxury villa rental in Florence, Tuscany, Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. (any other time should be agreed in advance and there may be a late arrival fee to cover staff costs, payable locally).|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, 300KwH per week included. Excess charged at €0.35 per Kwh, paid locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes (linen changed weekly for stay of 2+ weeks, bath towels changed mid-week).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €280 (paid locally). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Changeover day||Saturday (high season). Flexible at other times, subject to owner’s approval.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra €65 per day, paid locally (does not apply in summer).|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes, changed mid-week.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. During the low season, short stays of minimum 4 nights may be possible on request. Please enquire.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot and highchair are available, on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi access is included (fair usage).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Family-friendly villa in Florence, Tuscany?
The Best way to book this Luxury Vacation rental in Florence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private Luxury home in Florence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private villa in Tuscany with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.