Luxury Holiday Villa | Nice, France | 7 Bedrooms
Luxury villa near nice in south France – French Riviera (Cote d’Azur)
If you looking for holiday villas near Monaco, This is just 30 mins drive away. This pretty villa in French Riviera is a perfect choice for the 2021/22 holidays to France. This Cote d’Azur rental is great for families and children*. The Villa accommodates 14 guests with children included. Facilities include 7 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms, Great for kids and teen, Child-Safe Pool, Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet (limited), Air-Con (limited), BBQ, Wine Cellar, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Cable TV, Indoor Games, Outdoor Game, Heating, Table Football, Table Tennis, Caretaker/Owner on Site and Beach Nearby (Villeneuve Loubet beaches – 4km)
*Due to the delicate nature of the first floor rooms these are adult-only rooms and children are only permitted in the ground floor rooms
PRICES: From £5,691 for 4 nights to £17,412 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Can experience a 13th-century medieval fortress/château, Access to Sandy beaches, and various watersports nearby. short drive horse races at Cagnes-sur-Mer racecourse. Short drive to Golf de Biot (10km) & Royal Mougins Golf Resort (25km). Easy access to Cannes and Nice.
Set in a private and lush family estate featuring the guests’ villa and a 13th-century fortress next to it lies this Luxury holiday villa in Nice, a unique and historical home in a privileged position on the French Riviera with wonderful views over the ancient trees stretching down towards the sea and just half an hour from Nice (and only 15min from Nice airport). The English-speaking gardener (and his well-behaved dogs) lives on the estate and he will welcome you on arrival.
What’s inside this holiday home in Nice, France?
A lush and peaceful paradise, the family 8.5-hectare estate is one of the Côte d’Azur’s oldest and most beautiful properties, surrounded by captivating landscapes and glorious gardens where you can get lost for hours discovering it’s hundreds of palm trees, ancient olive trees, and colourful flowers.
The country house dates back to 1836 and enjoys a spectacular hilltop location where you can look out towards the Mediterranean as far as Cap d’Antibes and Cap Ferrat. Inside you will find an elegant home that has been beautifully refurbished to provide 7 delightful bedrooms, decorated and furnished with refined taste and character throughout. Downstairs the living and dining rooms have French doors opening up to Provençal gardens and there are wonderful spaces to relax outside including a truly remarkable al-fresco dining area where you can feast with family and friends in the shade of a 250-year old oak tree.
Follow the path through the gardens down to the inviting, large swimming pool where you can cool off from the warm summer sun or laze on the poolside terrace and pool house with mesmerising views of the surrounding gardens and sea.
Guests may have private tours of the 13th-century château on the estate and special drink receptions or dinners can be set up on the ramparts for a memorable event. You have full access to the château’s gardens and the ramparts, which is just a 1min walk from the villa.
Note: A weekly tour of the château, ramparts, and garden is offered by the Tourist Office to visitors to the region but they use a separate entrance and will not be shown the area near the villa or the swimming pool
– Private salt-filtered swimming pool (14.8mx7.9m) with wide carved stone ground all around and child-safety fence enclosure
– Pool house with dining terrace, small kitchen with fridge and freezer, changing rooms and WC
– Shaded outdoor dining terrace with exterior lighting and seating for up to 20 guests
– Large Weber BBQ
– Petanque set and pitch
– Ping-pong table
– Molki games set
– 8.5 hectares of enclosed parkland/estate
– Entry-gates with video camera
– Access to the ramparts of the medieval fortress on the estate
– Access to château garden
– Various terraces of parking within grounds (for up to 10 cars)
From the estate’s gate, you can follow a 3km path down the hill through the woods to reach the beaches of Villeneuve Loubet and a seaside resort
The estate is in the hilltop village of Villeneuve Loubet, with steep, Provençal lanes filled with flowers and a beautiful 19th-century church. Enjoy dining in an authentic restaurant, pick up delicacies in the bakery, butchers, or grocery store and there is a lovely market on a Wednesday and Saturday morning, as well as a Brocante (antiques and flea market) closer to the coast on some Sundays.
- Nearest Airport: Nice (8km)
- Nearest Village: Villeneuve Loubet (under 1km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Villeneuve Loubet (under 1km)
- Nearest Shop: Bakery/Butchers(under 1km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Casino(1.5km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cagnes-sur-Mer/Antibes/Nice (3km/12km/15km)
- Nearest Beach: Villeneuve Loubet beaches (4km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf de Villeneuve Loubet (2km)
- Nearest Shop: Polygone Riviera (cinema, casino, shops, restaurants) (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Inland, you can discover idyllic Provençal villages such as St Paul de Vence (6km), known for its strong connections to art featuring the Fondation Maeght, Biot (10km), Mougins (21km) and Èze (25km) with its amazing sea-views. Not forgetting wonderful Grasse (22km) with its perfume heritage and vivid fields of lavender with a stunning backdrop of hills, vineyards and olive groves.
- Wander down La Croisette, the glamour-drenched promenade and beautiful Nice (15km) is also a short drive where you can explore the maze of narrow streets in the old town and discover the amazing market. A little further in Villefranche-sur-Mer (22km) you can walk up to the stunning Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, an unmissable day out.
- Special events and gatherings: The chic and dazzling city of Cannes (23km), where famous festivals and great events take place throughout the year, is also a must-to-see destination in the area.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- From the edge of the estate, there is a 3km walking path through the forests and down the hill to take you to the beaches and family-friendly activities of Villeneuve Loubet seaside resort. Along this lively coastline, you will find 4km of pebbly and sandy beaches with the blue-flag status as well as watersports including kayaks, canoes, jet-ski, parasailing, windsurfing, yachting and diving.
- You will also find boat hire by the Marina Baie des Anges (5km) with its striking and rather quirky late 20th-century architecture.
- On Villeneuve-Loubet grounds, there are two Go-Ape adventure parks with activities for all ages, including France’s longest zipline (331m). for families (aged 8+). The village contains a wide range of other sport activities such as tennis courts, bike-hire (with marked circuits between the village, beach, and beyond), urban soccer, golf practice, and horse-riding.
- Within a short drive horse-racing lovers can watch day and night races at Cagnes-sur-Mer racecourse, facing the sea.
- Guests who love golf will appreciate the courses across the Cote d’Azur from nearby Golf de Biot (10km) to Royal Mougins Golf Resort (25km) within half an hour, amongst many others.
- Set between Cannes and Nice, this is a prime location for exploring the French Riviera, both along the coast and inland. The seaside resorts of Cagnes-sur-Mer (4km) and Antibes (12km) offer wonderful beaches, more watersports, water parks (Marineland) and other family-friendly activities as well as historic and interesting old towns. When in Antibes, don’t miss some of the chic bars and fashionable nightclubs in Juan-les-Pins just to the south whilst keen walkers should follow the path to the beautiful Cap d’Antibes with tremendous views.
- If you wish to head inland to the rugged interior of the Alpes-Maritimes head to Gourdon (26km) where you can enjoy amazing views of the French Riviera or swim from the rocks in Gorges du Loup (18km).
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Air-conditioning is only featured in the four first-floor bedrooms
Important to know
- WiFi is only available in the ground floor living room
- Due to the delicate nature of the first floor rooms, these are adult-only rooms, and children are only permitted in the ground floor rooms
– Living room with French doors opening up to gardens
– Library/reading room with TV and sound system
– Dining room with table for up to 12 guests and French doors opening up to gardens
– Kitchen-diner, fully-equipped including two ovens, microwave, gas stove, steam cooker, two dishwashers, large fridges and ice-cube machine and table for up to 6 guests. French doors out to gardens
– Laundry room with freezer, cold chamber, wine cellar, two washing machines and one dryer
– Cloakroom and WC
– Bedroom 1: Twin room with twin beds (90x200cm) and French doors to gardens
– Bedroom 2: Twin room with twin beds (90x200cm) and French doors to gardens
– Bedroom 3: Twin room with twin beds (90x200cm)
– 2 x bathrooms with bath tub, separate shower and double sink
– Two separate WCs
– Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed (160x200cm) dressing room, bathroom with shower, double sink and WC
– Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with air-conditioning, a four-poster bed (160x200cm), dressing room and bathroom with bath, double sink and separate shower. Separate WC
– Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed (180x200cm), dressing room and bathroom with large bath, double sink and separate shower. Separate WC
– Bedroom 7: Master bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed (180x200cm), dressing room, living area, office area, TV and French doors leading to a private terrace with sea and garden views. Ensuite bathroom with double sink, bath and separate shower. Separate WC
This 7 bedroom villa rental in cote d Azur Sleeps 14 guests on 2 levels
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning (in first floor bedrooms only)
- Wi-Fi – (living room only)
- No Pets allowed
- Private Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Indoor Games – Board/card games
- Molki games set
- Outdoor Games
- Surround sound music system
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Wine cellar
- Access to the fortress interiors (on request)
- Access to the ramparts of the medieval fortress on the estate
- Access to château garden
- Access to a private discotheque in the fortress basement (on request)
- Various terraces of parking within grounds (for up to 10 cars)
- Washing machine (x2) and dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 28th 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£5,691||£6,625||£9,054|
|Apr 10th 2021 – Apr 17th 2021||£6,742||£7,848||£10,726|
|Apr 17th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£5,691||£6,625||£9,054|
|May 1st 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£6,742||£7,848||£10,726|
|May 22nd 2021 – May 29th 2021||£9,632||£11,211||£15,323|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£7,442||£8,664||£11,840|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£9,632||£11,211||£15,323|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£10,945||£12,740||£17,412|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£9,632||£11,211||£15,323|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£7,442||£8,664||£11,840|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||£6,742||£7,848||£10,726|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£5,691||£6,625||£9,054|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£5,691||£6,625||£9,054|
|Apr 9th 2022 – Apr 16th 2022||£6,742||£7,848||£10,726|
|Apr 16th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£5,691||£6,625||£9,054|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£6,742||£7,848||£10,726|
|May 21st 2022 – May 28th 2022||£9,632||£11,211||£15,323|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£7,442||£8,664||£11,840|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£9,632||£11,211||£15,323|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 1st 2022||£10,945||£12,740||£17,412|
Extras for this holiday cottage nice, France
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service (cleaning of interiors up to approximately 10-12 hours per week with additional hours on request and payable locally)
– Tour of château upon request
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Additional maid service
– Newspapers delivery each morning
– Fridge-stocking in advance
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury Holiday Villa in Nice, France is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes (up to six to ten hours only depending on party size) however guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pets welcome?||No (because the gardener’s dogs live on the estate).|
|Minimum stay||4 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only (please be careful in case of fire).|
|Security deposit||€3000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi is available in the ground floor living room only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is only featured in the four first-floor bedrooms.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Due to the delicate nature of the first floor rooms these are adult only rooms and children are only permitted in the ground floor rooms|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Cote d’Azur villa with a private pool in Nice?
The Best way to book this villa with a private pool in Nice is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Villa in Nice with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Villa with a private pool in Nice with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.