Luxury Villa 1 | Sicily, Capo d’Orlando | 7 Bedrooms
Luxury beachfront Sicilian Villa with a pool in Capo d’Orlando, Messina
A Luxury Holiday villa in Sicily for families with children or a group of friends. The Luxury beach villa in Sicily can accommodate 14 guests in 7 ensuite bedrooms/8 Bathrooms, Facilities include a Pool (above-ground pool), Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Wellness area, spa with steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi & solarium, private terrace, and Beach front.
PRICES: From EURO – €4900 to €7600 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. (Prices will be converted to GBP(£) on days exchange rates at the time of booking)
This is a Luxury beachfront Sicilian Villa with breathtaking views of the sea, located right on the beach of Capo d’Orlando on the north coast of Sicily. It is one of those rare villas where guests can drift effortlessly from home to the beach. Recently refurbished, the villa is furnished in chic, contemporary Mediterranean style, drawing from a palette of cool blues, whites and acquas that harmonise perfectly with the immense sea- and skyscapes visible through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The Holiday villa in Sicily is built on three levels and has seven ensuite bedrooms. This is a Self- catering Villa.
What’s inside this EURO – €4900 to €7600 a week luxury villa in Sicily, Italy?
This luxury villa in Sicily is built on three levels. On the ground floor, there are two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a living area, a dining area, and a well-equipped and comfortably-sized kitchen. All the rooms open onto a furnished terrace – which for most of the year is the true focus of life in the house – with a long dining table of Caltagirone tiles, and little areas arranged for sunbathing, chatting or enjoying a pre-dinner drink as you watch the sunset. In traditional Mediterranean-Arab style, there is even a fountain – the sound of running water is amazingly refreshing on a torrid Sicilian afternoon! From here you can walk directly onto the beach.
Steps lead up to the second floor, with another three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, along with a panoramic spa with steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi and solarium.
The third floor holds a loft-style suite with a double bedroom (with ensuite bathroom), a private terrace and a bedroom for children (with its own bathroom) – an ideal zone for a family.
What to know when you book this family-friendly Beach villa in Sicily?
- If travelling with children, Adults must pay attention in the pool, terrace and beach areas.
- Any extra services (such as cleaning persons, waiters, chefs etc.) have to be requested in advance, preferably at the time of booking the villa.
- Heating costs: will be charged as shown on T&C’s below.
- End of stay cleaning: Please Check T&C’s below or check at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome. Please check T&C’s below or check at the time of booking.
- Linen included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
The Villa s a great base for exploring North-Eastern and North-Western Sicily, Taormina, the Alcantara Gorges and Cefalù, San Marco D’Alunzio (an ancient village set high upon a hill). This villa has a privileged location: the slow paced Capo d’Orlando, but also its proximity to the Nebrodi mountains and the stunning beaches of the Aeolian Islands, both UNESCO heritage sites.
The closest international Airport is Palermo (175km). Alternatively, the Catania International Airport is located approximately 193kms from the Villa. If you are traveling by car, there is a large ferry service in Palermo and Messina.
- Catania airport 120 miles
- Palermo airport 109 miles
- Cefalù 57 miles
- Nebrodi Park 39 miles
- San Marco D’Alunzio (an ancient village set high upon a hill).
- Fragalà Abbey.
- The magnificent Nebrodi Park, where Jeep tours can be organised
- The Tindari Sanctuary.
- Santo Stefano di Camastra (the village of ceramics).
- Sant’Angelo di Brolo and Floresta, which are famous for their culinary traditions.
- The beautiful Catafurco waterfalls.
- The lovely natural reserve of Lakes of Marinello.
- Capo D’Orlando beach resort, with comfortable lidos where you can hire sunbeds and Sea Umbrellas and like a bar and restaurant service.
- The Aeolian Islands can also be easily reached by a hydrofoil that leaves from Milazzo, a village just 30 minutes from the villa, or with a private boat
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
1 guest bathroom
7 ensuite bedrooms of this Sicilian Villa 3 can accommodate 14 Guests
2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
1 double/twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Spa with Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi and terrace
1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
1 children’s room with ensuite bathroom
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool
- Coffee machine
- External shower with hot water
- Fridge and Freezer
- Household appliances
- TV Sat
- Wellness area
RATES PER WEEK (EUR)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
Updated Prices for 2021
|09 January – 02 April||
|03 April – 04 June||
|05 June – 30 July||
|31 July – 27 August||
|28 August – 24 September||
|25 September – 29 October||
|30 October – 17 December||
|18 December – 07 January||
Updated Prices for 2022
|01 January – 15 April||
|16 April – 03 June||
|04 June – 08 July||
|09 July – 26 August||
|27 August – 23 September||
|24 September – 28 October||
|29 October – 16 December||
|17 December – 07 January||
Security deposit: Refundable at the departure less any damages € 1000.0
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this family villa rental in Sicily is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
- The prices are intended in euros and per week unless otherwise stated. All properties are rented fully furnished and equipped. The price includes what is specifically noted in the program in relation to the villa in question.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Any extra services (such as cleaning persons, waiters, chefs, etc.) have to be requested in advance, preferably at the time of booking the villa.
- We will provide the contact details and all further relationships will be exclusively between the client and the third party providing the service.
- Paragon Luxury Villas (PLV) is exempt of any responsibility regarding the service provided by the third party.
- Bed and bathroom linen are included in most villas (a set per person per week). If the client wishes linen to be changed more frequently, unless already foreseen for the specific villa, the client will have to make the request at the time of the booking as this extra service could entail a pre-established extra cost.
- In the case that young children are included in the party, PLV suggests to ensure that a cot or extra bed is available with its relevant linen.
- A breakage deposit is required to cover the necessary costs following any damage made to the villa.
- The deposit will be handed over in cash or an insurance policy between the Local suppliers and EuropeAssistance can be stipulated. Any damage will be put in evidence at the time of check-out by the villa owner or a delegate.
- If there is no evident damage, the villa owner reserves the right to request payment after the clients ‘departure and however, within 10 days of his departure.
- The client has the responsibility to maintain the property, its appliances, and all that is present within it (such as furniture, decor, equipment etc.) in the state they were found, in their cleanliness, location, and working order.
- Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- The client will be responsible for any damage, loss or breakage caused by the client during the stay in the rented villa. (PLV therefore strongly suggests to depart equipped with an adequate travel insurance)
- Any use of the house other than its normal use (such as the celebration of an event, a wedding, a cocktail party or similar) has to be agreed by the villa owner who could opt to add an extra cost or an increase of the breakage deposit.
- The client will, after the villa owner’s authorization, be responsible for possible authorization requests for the planned event.
- The parking of campers, tents or similar installations on the property is forbidden unless previously agreed with the villa owner.
- Usually, Pets are not allowed in any of the rental properties unless otherwise stated. In any case, the request will have to be made with the villa owner at the time of booking. In case of written confirmation, the villa owner may charge an extra cost or increase the breakage deposit.
- If the client omits to communicate the presence of animals, the villa owner reserves the right to ask that the animal is kept in an animal home during the rental period or the villa owner may opt to cease the contract and invite the clients to leave the property without any refund or compensation.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
The villa owner or a chosen delegate has the right to access the villa for inspection prior to the clients’ departure and in the case of urgent maintenance work after having informed the guests of the time. Gardeners and other house staff have access to the villa as per details previously agreed with the clients.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in is normally foreseen between 16:00 and 19:00 local time. Any request to arrival at a different time will have to be pre-arranged with the contact person on the information sheet provided by PLV to the client after the payment of the balance.
NUMBER OF PERSONS USING THE VILLA
The villa can only be used exclusively by the persons indicated on the booking form. Any changes to this will have to be authorized by the villa owner. The possible addition of guests – after the villa owner’s authorization – could result in an extra charge. It is, however, not possible to exceed the maximum capacity of the villa as stated in the program as it would result in immediate annulment of the contract without any refund to the client.
The signee of the contract is responsible for the respectful and decent behavior of all persons within the party staying in the villa. If the client or a guest of the group should behave disrespectfully or inappropriately, the villa owner has the right to interrupt the clients’ holiday and solve the contract. In this case the guests will be asked to leave the property immediately. Neither PLV nor the villa owner will have any responsibility towards the guests nor is any refund or payment of any form considered following the premature ending of the holiday of guests who have behaved indecently and disrespectfully.
- Normally swimming pools are not used all year round if you need to know in advance about Specific pool opening times for this villa. Please check at the time of the booking.
- Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Request for an extension to the opening times could result in an added cost. PLV cannot be held responsible for the water temperature of the pool during any time of the year.
- Naturally, neither PLV nor the villa owner can be held responsible for any accident that could occur as a consequence of the presence of the swimming pool or from using the pool.
- Smoking Allowed? Outside only.
- A cot and highchair can be requested for a charge subject to availability.
- Changeover day: Saturday or flexible at other times.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights (High/Peak Seasons) or 3 nights at other times.
- Insurance: Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
In the event that a client is dissatisfied with the rented villa because it is not as per the description in our program, the client will have to contact the villa-owner immediately. PLV will do their utmost to resolve any problem.
How to book this family-friendly Sicilian Beach Villa in Italy?
The Best way to book this family-friendly Sicilian Beach Villa is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this luxury villa with a pool in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.