Mediterranean beach villa 19 | Sicily | 4 bedrooms
Mediterranean Seafront villa right on the beach for rent in Sicily, Italy.
If you looking to rent seafront villas right on the beach in the Mediterranean, this Cheap Holiday Villa in Sicily is the perfect choice for the next summer holidays to Italy. The self-catering rental is great for smaller groups or families with kids. The house can accommodate 6 to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms/4Bathrooms. Facilities include a Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wine Cellar, Heating Beachfront, Highchair & Cot.
PRICES: From £1,655 to £5,037 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Watersports, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, pretty village of Marzamemi, UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, Vendicari Nature Reserve, Sicilian cuisine, with many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences.
Nestled in a seaside resort in south-eastern Sicily, this Mediterranean Seafront villa is only moments walk away from one of the island’s most popular sandy beaches. Grab a cocktail from one of the summer beach bars or relax with your favourite book on a sunbed. With the Mediterranean sea at your doorstep and blissful views of the shore, you will want your holiday at this holiday villa to last forever.
What’s inside this £1,655 to £5,037 a week Budget Vacation rental in the Mediterranean?
There is an authentic Sicilian feel throughout the interior of this Mediterranean Vacation rental. The main living area is open plan, which ties the stylish décor of each room together in harmony. Ornate tiles give the kitchen charm, complemented by the intricately patterned wallpaper in the living room. A gorgeous wooden table acts as a centrepiece where families and friends can gather together to enjoy a delicious meal. Large windows brighten up each room with sunlight, while fashionable ornaments and cool artwork add to the overall look.
What must you know before renting this Beach house in Sicily, Italy?
- Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the PRICE INFO below for full details
- The swimming pool has a hot tub feature (this is not separate from the pool)
- There are five air-conditioning units in total
- Please note, we also offer four similar villas in the same resort: Villa 20, Villa 21, and 02 more villas in the same area (will be listed shortly, together, these could also accommodate larger parties)
- Heating costs: Included up to 300 kWh per week, Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
This Beach house in Sicily is equipped with everything you need to enjoy the warm Italian sunshine. On the rooftop terrace, you can choose to soak up the rays on the sunbeds or sit on the comfortable furniture in the shade – all while taking in the panoramic views of the sea. You can also admire these views from the inviting swimming pool and pretty garden that’s filled with colourful foliage and bright green grass. The ground floor terrace is located right next to the kitchen, which makes it easy to enjoy meals with loved ones al fresco.
– Private swimming pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with hot tub feature, heated up to 26°C (on request)
– Sun loungers and parasols
– Garden (1000m2)
– Veranda with dining area
– Comfortable garden furniture
– Barbecue and worktops for preparing meals
– Outdoor shower
This beautiful Mediterranean villa is situated in a seaside resort, which features a stunning beach that’s famous for its calming waves and picturesque sand. A short walk through the villa’s back gate (100m), will take you to the beautiful Mediterranean turquoise sea. When you aren’t making the most of the seaside, there are a couple of beach bars dotted across the coast where you can grab an evening drink. For something to eat, head to one of the local restaurants that serve local delicacies.
For a change of scenery, check out the pretty village of Marzamemi. Restaurants and bars are sprinkled amongst old architecture, filling the cobbled streets with wafts of Mediterranean cuisine. The main hotspot is the Piazza Regina Margherita, where you can indulge in some food or drink al fresco. For a glimpse of Sicily’s rich history, wander around the old centre of the village. Keep an eye out for the Church of San Francesco di Paola and the Prince’s Pallazo Tonnara. There is also an opportunity to do some diving and a magnificent harbour to admire.
- Nearest Airport: Comiso (83km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Catani (100km)
- Nearest Train Station: (40km)
- Nearest Beach: (100m)
- Nearest Village: Marzamemi(3km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (3km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (700m)
- Nearest Golf: Floridia (35km)
- Nearest Tennis: (20km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The UNESCO world heritage site of Ortigia, an island connected to the historic city of Syracuse, can be reached within an hour. The historic and characterful towns of Noto, Ragusa and Modica are all wonderful places to visit for the day.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Another place worth visiting is the Vendicari Nature Reserve. Active groups will love the different hiking trails that take you across the landscape to amazing viewpoints and incredible historical sites. With over 1,500 hectares of protected land, nature is unspoilt and perfect. Even the beaches boast unpolluted waters and fine golden sands. Many different birds pass through the reserve during migration season, so keep your eyes peeled for flamingos, herons, dunlins and stalks.!
- Even if you’ve already experienced Italy, Sicily has its own identity that makes it a must-visit. The island is blessed with miles upon miles of blissful coastline made up of rocky shores and cute beaches. Sicilian cuisine is especially unique, with hints of the different cultures that have existed on the island. Many dishes have French, Greek, Spanish and Arab influences, depending on which part of the island you visit. With vibrant historical towns to explore and delicious wine to taste, this region is an incredible place to visit.
Villa Interiors (140m2)
The Villa near Syracuse, Sicily can accommodate up to 8 guests in total with 4 bedrooms
1) 8 guests – 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
2) 6 guests – 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
– Open-plan living/dining room with comfortable sofa, TV and dining area
– Open-plan fully-equipped kitchen with oven (electric), hob (gas), freezer, two fridges, mixer, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, filter coffee machine and espresso machine
– Bedroom with super king-size bed (180cm x 210cm) and ensuite bathroom containing shower and WC
– Double bedroom with en suite containing shower and WC
– Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm)
– Bathroom with shower
First Floor (accessed via outdoor steps)
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom containing shower and WC, terrace
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (5 units)
- Swimming pool: Private pool/Heated Pool (3m x 5m, depth: 1.3m) with hot tub feature, heated up to 26°C (on request)
- Satellite TV – Three TVs and satellite receiver
- iPod docking station
- Three mosquito nets
- Washing machine
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wine Cellar
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,655|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,871|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£2,735|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£3,598|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£4,318|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£3,598|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£2,735|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£1,871|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,655|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,655|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£1,871|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£2,735|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£3,598|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£4,318|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£2,735|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 2nd 2022||£1,871|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Mar 31st 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,871|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£2,159|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£3,167|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£4,318|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£5,037|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£4,318|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,167|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£2,159|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,871|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,871|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£2,159|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£3,167|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£4,318|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£5,037|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,167|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 2nd 2022||£2,159|
Children at the villa
The whole family will love the seaside resort where this villa is located. Little ones can spend their time playing in the sand at the beach while older kids snorkel in the sea. Lots of amazing sea-creatures and colourful fish are found lurking in the waters. There are several playgrounds in the local area, which will occupy toddlers for hours on end. When they get peckish, there are lots of different restaurants nearby, catering to even the fussiest of eaters!
For an extra special day trip, head to the Vendicari Nature Reserve. The protected land is spread out over 1,500 hectares and is made up of rocky coastlines, dunes and lagoons. Kids will love the unspoiled beaches in the reserve, which are known for their fresh golden sand and clean waters; with five to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice! See who is the first to spot the different birds that fly by during migration season – extra points for the youngster that finds a flamingo!
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Heated Pool
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
Extras for this Self-Catering Beachfront Mediterranean villa in Syracuse, Italy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome hamper with breakfast items
– Mid-stay cleaning (2 hours)
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Bike rental/boat rental/car rental
– Additional linen change
– Private chef
– Dry cleaning
– Guided tour
– Maid service (minimum 2 hours)
– Small wine cellar
– Airport transfers
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Mediterranean beach villa in Italy is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. (departures before 8:00 a.m. will be charged €50, paid locally).|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Heating costs included?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, plus mid-week towel change.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and 2 hours mid-stay cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Changeover day||Saturday approximately mid-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool heating charge?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.40 per kWh (paid locally). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property has 5 air-conditioning units.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of the entire villa, please see the ‘Features’ tab for full details.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this seafront Mediterranean villa right on the beach in Syracuse?
The Best way to book this Mediterranean villa in Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Home near a beach in Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Vacation rental in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.