Luxury villa with pool near beach | Sicily | 4 bedrooms
Luxury Sicily villa with pool near a beach
If you are planning to rent a luxury villa in Sicily with Breathtaking views, This family-friendly villa near Letojanni in the Province of Messina is a great option. Villa is just 2 km away from a pretty, sandy beach. The villa accommodates 7 guests in 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Gym/Fitness Room, Table Football, DVD, Heating, Ideal for Teens, Baby Cot.
PRICES: From £4,656 to £6,402 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to the Airport, Beach Nearby, Walk to Restaurant, Walking/Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Horse Riding, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites and Scuba Diving.
This Luxury Sicilian villa with a pool near the beach is built into a hill on Sicily’s north-eastern coast, providing breathtaking views of the shore from every floor. Admire the incredible landscape while dining on the first-floor terrace, relaxing in the garden or swimming in the pool. A short drive away from a picturesque sandy beach backed by restaurants and bars, this villa is in the perfect location for a seaside getaway.
What’s inside this £4,656 to £6,402 a week Luxury Sicilian Villa near Letojanni, Messina?
The Luxury Sicilian Villa is spread across 2 floors, it has a beautiful interior designed to make you feel completely at home. The ground floor is open plan, comprising of a modern kitchen which opens out to a spacious living/dining room. This space is the heart of the home – the perfect place to make memories with loved ones; whether it’s cosying up on the sofa after a long day or cooking breakfast in the morning. Climb the spiral staircase to reach the master bedroom, which has enormous windows that frame the landscape and open out to a terrace with sea views.
Surrounded by a colourful garden, the outside of this home is just as stunning as the inside. Help yourself to lemons off the tree – nothing beats fresh citrus on a salad or a refreshing drink of gin and tonic. With various terraces to dine or sit on, you can admire the panoramic seaside views while drinking wine or eating dinner al fresco. Active groups can keep fit using the gym equipment that sits at the side of the house under the shade. Whether you like swimming in the pool or relaxing on the sunbeds, Pigna Rossa is ideal for outside living.
What to know when you book this family-friendly luxury villa in Sicily, Italy?
- There are 3 air conditioning units throughout the villa
- Please mind the winding road that leads up to the villa
- The first floor can be reached via a narrow spiral staircase inside or external steps
- Please supervise small children as the grounds are terraced in parts
- Air conditioning is featured in the living room, in the double bedroom on the ground floor and in the double bedroom in the 1st floor.
- Heating costs: will be charged as shown on T&C’s below.
- End of stay cleaning: Yes
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
This Luxury Sicilian villa is surrounded by a colourful garden, the outside of this home is just as stunning as the inside. Help yourself to lemons off the tree – nothing beats fresh citrus on a salad or a refreshing drink of gin and tonic. With various terraces to dine or sit on, you can admire the panoramic seaside views while drinking wine or eating dinner al fresco. Active groups can keep fit using the gym equipment that sits at the side of the house under the shade. Whether you like swimming in the pool or relaxing on the sunbeds, The villa is ideal for outside living.
- Swimming pool (12m x 5m, depth: 1.6m). Open approximately mid-June to the end-of September
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Garden (500m2)
- Various terraces
- Comfortable garden furniture
- Outdoor gym equipment
- External shower
The Villa is tucked away on the north-eastern coast of Sicily, the luxury villa is just a drive away from a pretty, sandy beach with brilliant sand and sapphire-coloured water and the beach is dotted with sunbeds and parasols. If you walk along the shore, you’ll find a wide range of restaurants & bars. You can try some local dishes such as arancini, cannoli or caponata. There are also many different bars to choose from, serving cocktails, beer and local red wine. Other popular beaches such as Mazzarò and Isola Bella are worth visiting. With a vast coastline, Sicily has miles upon miles of blissful beaches and cute little alcoves, just waiting to be explored.
- Nearest Airport: Catania (70km)
- Nearest Airport 2 Comiso (145km)
- Nearest Train Station: Letojanni (3.5km)
- Nearest Beach: (2km)
- Nearest Village: Letojanni (3km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (2.5km)
- Nearest Golf :Castiglione di Sicilia (40km)
- Nearest Tennis: (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Sicily has a diverse landscape that’s unlike any other. One minute you could be hiking up a volcano, the next relaxing on a sandy beach. There are many different caves and nature reserves to explore, as well as stunning countryside with lots of wildlife. With delicious wine, unique cuisine and extensive history, this region is the perfect place to visit.
- Delve into the Sicilian culture by exploring the nearby hotspots. The villa is the ideal place to visit the hilltop town of Taormina known for its ancient Greco theatre (which is still in use) and cliff-backed beaches. The island has a diverse landscape made up of blissful beaches, stunning vineyards and (of course) the amazing Mount Etna, which you can easily reach for the villa. For a lovely day trip, head to Taormina, a bustling hilltop town with a gorgeous pebbled beach called Mazzarò. Slightly offshore, there is a breathtaking nature reserve called Isola Bella, which is filled with Mediterranean shrubs and lots of wildlife. To reach it, you walk across the small path that connects the island to the main beach.
- Diving and snorkelling are popular activities in the area, and you can also take a boat to the incredible Grotta Azzurra sea cave. Tourists often visit the city for its ancient Greco theatre, where you can still watch shows today. There are also several bars and restaurants dotted around, serving delicious food and drink with sea views.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Delve into the Sicilian culture by trying the delicious cuisine, tasting the local wines and visiting the different historical sites. The region has a varied landscape, meaning every hike will give you something special.
- Mount Etna is an incredible active volcano listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Thanks to the fertile volcanic soils, there are miles of orchards and vineyards on the mountain’s lower slopes. There are many different guided tours and hikes up the mountain and skiing in the winter. As one of Italy’s most significant (and beautiful) landmarks, the volcano has a rich history. Its first recorded eruption was in 1,500 BC, and the Romans later believed that the Cyclops, a one-eyed mythical creature, resided there.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior/Layout (220m2)
– Open plan living/dining room with access to the terrace
– Open plan, fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven (electric), hob (gas) fridge, freezer, electric plate, espresso machine, kettle, microwave, mixer, toaster and breakfast table with two chairs
– Double bedroom
– Bedroom with a French bed
– Single bedroom
– Bathroom with shower, bidet and WC
The 4 bedroom villa in Sicily can accommodate 7 guests including children
– Double bedroom with access to a balcony
– Bathroom with bath, shower, bidet and WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (3 units)
- Swimming pool: Private pool
- Satellite TV – TV and satellite receiver with Sky
- CD player
- DVD player
- Hi-Fi System
- Table football
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Gym/Fitness Room
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 7 people:
|Mar 24th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£4,656|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£5,529|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£6,256|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£6,402|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£6,256|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£5,529|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£4,656|
|Jan 8th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£4,656|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£5,529|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£6,256|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£6,402|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£5,529|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Sep 25th 2022||£4,656|
Extras for this Direct villa rental from Owners in Sicily
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome hamper with breakfast items
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Boat rental/car rental
– Private chef
– Guided tour
– Airport transfers
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Sicily villa with a pool near the beach is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (late arrivals between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. will be charged €30, paid locally).|
|Departure time||8.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Included up to 300 kWh per week. Extra consumption fee of €0.30 per kWh (paid locally).|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally and based on consumption.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including mid-week towel change.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool opening dates?||Open approximately mid-June to end- September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||There are 3 air-conditioning units featured in the living room, in the double bedroom on the ground floor and in the double bedroom in the 1st floor.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this luxury villa in Sicily with a pool?
The Best way to book this family-friendly luxury villa in Sicily with a pool is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this luxury villa in Sicily, near Letojanni in Messina with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.