Luxury Villa Rental | Corsica | 7 Bedrooms
Rent a Luxury Beach view Villa with a pool in Corsica – Grand Sperone
Family-friendly villa Near a 15 min walk to the beach is ideal for a summer holiday in France. Villa holds up to 14 guests with children. Facilities include 7 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms, Ideal for Kids, Romantic, Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Tennis Court, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Satellite TV, Games Room, DVD, Heating Caretaker/Owner on Site, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling Horse, Riding, Fishing & Unspoilt white-sand beach.
PRICES: From £7,126 to £25,449 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Fabulous location in the South of Corsica, near the prestigious Sperone Golf Course, a charming harbour town, Lavezzi island, a natural reserve great for snorkelling and Corsica is also famous for hiking and biking.
This luxury villa rental in Corsica commands a unique and breath-taking position which only a few homes in the world have the privilege of commanding: on one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world – Le Golf de Sperone; overlooking one of the most beautiful bays in the world – La Plage du Grand Sperone; and on one of the most beautiful islands in the world – Corsica.
What inside this £7,126 to £25,449 a week Luxury romantic villa in Corsica?
This beautiful villa rental in Corsica has been designed with elegance and style with vast indoor living and dining space leading straight out on to wonderful decked terraces with ample room for relaxing in the outdoor lounge or eating al-fresco with mesmerising views of the sea. 7 comfy bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom, plus a dazzling swimming pool with more stunning vistas of the sea make it the perfect place for family or friends to experience this magnificent part of Corsica.
The glorious swimming pool is on an upper level, accessed via steps
– Private heated swimming pool (15mx10m) with a hard safety cover. Open April to October
– Terraces (200m2) with panoramic views
– Al-fresco dining area
– Outdoor lounge
The glorious sandy arc of La Plage du Grand Sperone is only a 15-minute walk from the villa or just a 4-minute drive. There is a tennis court on the Domaine only a 5-minute walk away and of course, the world-famous 18-hole Sperone Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr, is all around you, with the clubhouse just 10 minutes away. A golf-buggy is available for guests to use within the domain or down to the beach.
The amazing white cliff, harbour town of Bonifacio with its famous harbour is only 6 kilometres away and Porto Vecchio just a 20-minute drive away.
- Nearest Airport: Figari/Ajaccio/Bastia Poretta(20mins/2h15min/2h30mins drive)
- Nearest Town/City: Bonifacio(6.5km/13mins )
- Nearest Beach: Plage du Grand Sperone(4mins drive/15mins walk )
- Nearest Golf: Golfe Du Sperone(5mins walk )
- Nearest Tennis: (5mins walk )
- Nearest Supermarket: Bonifacio(6.5km/13mins )
- Nearest Restaurant: Sperone/Bonifacio(1km/6.5km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Bonifacio(6.5km/13mins )
- Culture, History, and Art: The old town with its medieval houses and narrow streets is the perfect place to wander around, whereas if you fancy something more glamourous, visit the marina, with its luxury yachts and endless restaurants, bars and chic hotels.
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Villa Grand Sperone enjoys an absolutely fantastic location in the South of Corsica, near the prestigious Sperone Golf Course and just a short walk from the incredible Plage du Grand Sperone. This is an almost unspoilt white-sand beach, ideal to switch off from the outside world. The Petit Sperone beach is also close-by, situated in a truly charming natural bay. A golf-buggy is available for use within the Domaine and down to the beach (4 minutes or a 15-minute walk).
- Bonifacio (6kms) is a wonderful day-trip option: a charming harbour town steeped in history which attracts many visitors every year.
- Recommended excursions include Lavezzi island, a natural reserve fabulous for snorkelling, the picturesque town of Porto Vecchio and the prehistoric sites of Pianu de Levie.
- Last but not least, Corsica is also great for hiking and biking, with several trails to choose from in the Alta Rocca mountain.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Villa near Sperone beaches serves up just the perfect dose of sophistication and luxury in a setting of pure natural beauty on one of the most beautiful and unspoilt islands in the world.
Main Villa Interior (450m2) – 10 guests
– Double bedroom (queen size bed) with Apple TV and sea-view. En-suite bathroom
– Twin bedroom with sea-view and en-suite bathroom
– Open-plan living room with Apple TV and steps up to the dining area (total space approx. 100m2). Doors leading to a covered and open terrace
– Kitchen-diner, well-equipped
– Laundry room
– Studio bedroom with TV and bathroom
– 2 x double bedrooms (queen size beds) with TV and two bathroom
Main Villa sleeps 10 guests and separate villa sleeps 4 guests in 2 en-suite bedrooms
Separate Villa/Annexe – 4 guests
Two of the bedrooms are in an annexe separate to the main villa
– Living room
– 2 x double bedrooms (king size beds) with TV and DVD players and two en-suite bathrooms
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- 7 En-suite bedrooms
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Satellite TV / TVs (including 2 Apple TVs)
- Games Room
- DVD players
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
- Use of golf buggy to the beach/within the domain
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Jan 25th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£7,126|
|Apr 3rd 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£10,180|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£13,234|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£25,449|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£13,234|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Nov 6th 2021||£10,180|
|Nov 6th 2021 – Apr 2nd 2022||£7,126|
|Apr 2nd 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£10,180|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£13,234|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 29th 2022||£25,449|
Extras for this large Family-friendly Private villa in Corsica
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– 4 hours daily maid service included (except Sundays)
The lovely owner will be delighted to point you towards local artisan delicacies, wines, and fresh produce. Not only that, the village butcher provides excellent catering and delivery service.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Private Luxury Villa Rental in Corsica is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€10,000 (or Sterling equivalent) paid to the owner by cheque or in cash on arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Changeover day||Saturday or Sunday.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The pool is open April to October, subject to weather conditions.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Large luxury villa rental in Corsica?
The Best way to book this luxury villa rental in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa rental with a pool in Corsica with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental with a pool in Corsica.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa rental in Corsica is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Corsica.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa with a pool in Corsica, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Corsica.