Luxury villa rental 6 | Florence, Italy | 8 bedrooms
Luxury villa near Florence with a pool, in the countryside Tuscany
If you are looking for a luxury vacation rental in Florence, this Italian villa in Tuscany is a great base to explore around including Chianti. Ideal for families. Facilities: The villa sleep 12 to 16 guests in 08 ensuite bedrooms, Private Pool. Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Cable TV, Spa/Massage, Gym/Fitness Room, Table Tennis, Pool/Snooker, Fireplace, Heating, Cots & high chairs.
PRICES: From £4,038 for 3 nights to £9,801 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to the Airport, close to Siena, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Lucca, Pisa, Assisi and Urbino, Hiking Paths and Wine Tasting.
Originally a 13th-14th century fort, this restored Luxury villa near Florence with a pool is in Tuscany, in the Valdarno valley now provides a luxury, eco-friendly retreat or venue for up to 16 guests.
What’s inside this £7,057 to £9,801 a week villa in Florence, Italy?
Divided into 2 properties, the estate is tastefully decorated with a blend of modern and traditional features, with period furnishings throughout. The main villa includes 6 sizeable bedrooms with en suite baths, some with private lounges, a gorgeous modern kitchen, and multiple dining and lounge spaces to gather the group. Guests can enjoy access to a fitness room with a sauna and Jacuzzi, as well as a spacious living area that’s easily convertible for conferences. The annex consists of 2 additional bedrooms and is warmly inviting with its wood-burning porcelain stove and cozy living room.
Things to know before you rent this Private luxury villa in Tuscany, Italy
- Access to the spa and fitness center is at an extra weekly cost
- A car hire is recommended to best explore the region
- When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner’s discretion) – best to enquire with us beforehand
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- For larger parties, it is possible to rent sister properties Villa 1 (sleeps up to 12 guests) and Villa 2 (sleeps up to 15 guests), both located in the same estate – please contact us for more information.
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- End of stay cleaning: Extra €400 per week for up to 12 guests (extra €100 is required for more guests), paid locally.
- Linen included in the rental price.
- No smoking inside the villa.
Surrounded by olive plantations, vineyards, and forests, the estate grounds are perfect for entertaining, with a BBQ and pizza oven, a large patio and pergola with valley views, and a sparkling pool.
– Pizza oven
– Swimming pool (12 x 6 m, depth 1.20 m to 2.80 m), open approximately from April to end-September
– Private parking space
While in a peaceful rural location, the villa is just 14km from the cultural centre of Florence. Be sure to stop by La Bottega in nearby San Donato in Collina for local delicacies – from delicious cured meats and regional wine to house-made focaccia.
- Nearest Airport Florence (25 km)
- Nearest Airport 2 Pisa (126 km)
- Nearest Village Rignano sull’Arno (6 km)
- Nearest Town/City Florence (21 km)
- Nearest Restaurant Rignano sull’Arno (6 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub Rignano sull’Arno (6 km)
- Nearest Supermarket Rignano sull’Arno (6 km)
- Nearest Shop Rignano sull’Arno (6 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The villa is located near San Donato in Collina and is within close distance to the cities of Siena, San Gimignano, Arezzo, Lucca, Pisa, Assisi and Urbino.
- Culinary Experiences:
- The location is also perfect for wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo, and many others.
- Active outdoors:
- While the villa is perfectly located to visit Florence, Siena, another fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a little further afield, making it ideal for a day trip! Nearby activities include hot air ballooning, helicopter charters, scooter tours, golf, hiking, biking, paintball, horse-riding and so much more. The location is also great for a wine tasting, as a world-famous wine and olive oil-producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo (who once stayed at the property!), and many others.
- For more outdoor pursuits, head to the Pratomagno mountain range or the 300-acre Natural Park near Reggello, both perfect for enjoying a little physical activity and the fresh air and tranquillity of nature.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Main Villa (12 guests)
– Two twin bedroom (beds can be joined) with en-suite bathroom
– Two bedrooms with king-size and en-suite bathroom
– Triple bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Single room
– Lobby (85 m²) with piano
– Billiard room with billiard table and fireplace
– Breakfast room
– Dining room
– Lounge with minibar, on the first floor of the tower
– Kitchen with ceramic induction, refrigerator and freezer, baking oven, microwave and coffee machine.
– Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
– Fitness room with jacuzzi, sauna and bar at additional cost.
Annex (4 guests)
– Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
– Twin bedroom
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Cooling/heating system powered by geothermal energy
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool (12 x 6 m, depth 1.20 m to 2.80 m), open approximately from April to end-September
- Hot Tub
- Spa facilities: Spa/Massage
- Cable TV
- Billiard table
- Table tennis/Pool/Snooker
- Private parking space
- Pizza oven
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 12th 2021 – Apr 6th 2021||£4,705||£5,995||£7,285||£7,841|
|Apr 6th 2021 – Jun 22nd 2021||£5,097||£6,494||£7,892||£8,821|
|Jun 22nd 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||–||–||–||£9,801|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Oct 26th 2021||£5,097||£6,494||£7,892||£8,821|
|Oct 26th 2021 – Apr 5th 2022||£4,705||£5,995||£7,285||£7,841|
|Apr 5th 2022 – Jun 21st 2022||£5,097||£6,494||£7,892||£8,821|
|Jun 21st 2022 – Aug 30th 2022||–||–||–||£9,801|
|Aug 30th 2022 – Sep 13th 2022||£5,097||£6,494||£7,892||£8,821|
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 12th 2021 – Apr 6th 2021||£4,038||£5,145||£6,253||£7,057|
|Apr 6th 2021 – Jun 22nd 2021||£4,548||£5,795||£7,042||£7,939|
|Jun 22nd 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||–||–||–||£8,821|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Oct 26th 2021||£4,548||£5,795||£7,042||£7,939|
|Oct 26th 2021 – Apr 5th 2022||£4,038||£5,145||£6,253||£7,057|
|Apr 5th 2022 – Jun 21st 2022||£4,548||£5,795||£7,042||£7,939|
|Jun 21st 2022 – Aug 30th 2022||–||–||–||£8,821|
|Aug 30th 2022 – Sep 13th 2022||£4,548||£5,795||£7,042||£7,939|
Extras for renting this Luxury villa near Florence, Italy
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Cooking classes
– Extra cleaning
– Extra change of towels and linen
– Airport transfers
– Guided tours
– Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa in Florence, Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4 pm.|
|Departure time||10 am.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €400 per week for up to 12 guests (extra €100 is required for more guests), paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Other Ts and Cs||SPA & fitness center: additional cost of €1000 per week, plus €100 for final clean (on request).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately April to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Cots and high chairs are available on request, free of charge.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from end-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights from end-June to end-August, 3 nights during all other periods.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Private Luxury villa near Florence?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa in Florence, Italy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this Holiday vila near Chianti region with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Holiday villa in Florence with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Luxury Villa in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.