Luxury Villa 8 | Saint-Remy-de-Provence | 4 Bedrooms
Luxury Villa in Saint-Rémy de Provence with pool
A perfect family-friendly villa rental in Avignon, Provence, South of France. This Holiday home near Saint-Remy de Provence is great for small groups. Facilities include 4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms and can accommodate 8 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Home Cinema, DVD, Heating, has access to Walking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding.
PRICES: From £5,903 to £6,493 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than five minutes by car to Saint Rémy de Provence (2kilometres), Art galleries, charming Provençal market towns, archaeological sites such as Glanum, which features Roman settlement, Alpilles range, Avignon 30 mins, Arles (18 km) and many Van Gogh tours.
This luxury Villa in Saint-Rémy de Provence is a traditional Provençal light-filled home set in wonderful grounds, blending both simplicity and stylish comfort. Wrought-iron garden furniture, decadent loungers and romantic hanging seat are ideal for a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine, amid the scent of pines and olive trees. The Provence villa with pool offers guests the ultimate tranquil retreat; a luscious haven of understated luxury and timeless charm.
What’s inside this £5,903 to £6,493 a week Private villa with a pool in Provence?
This attractive Private villa with a pool in Provence offers an airy, single-storey layout, with a natural interplay between indoor and outdoor living. Terracotta tiled roofs and charming gardens with endless secret nooks and separate spaces offer an authentic feel. Whether it be on the luscious lawns, the dazzling sun-dappled terrace or the shaded, covered veranda, dining al fresco will be a stylish affair.
Things to know before you book this luxury family villa in Provence.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of the booking
- Please note that bookings will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner
- Three bath/ shower rooms to a maximum of 8/10 guests (one of these has a bath, the other two have showers)
- Only two of the bedrooms have an ensuite shower room
- Air-conditioning is available in the bedrooms only
The glistening pool is set in a sleek patio framed with elegant parasols, bistro set and an outdoor kitchen-dining room and barbecue; ideal for long and lazy afternoons by the pool enjoying Provençal flavours.
– Heated pool (12m x 6m, depth 0.8m – 1.8m) with a gated entry and electric shutter
– Sheltered pool area down a private path
– Veranda and dining terraces
– Outdoor kitchen
– Barbecue and Plancha
– 5000m² of lawns comprising luscious green spaces, shrouded shade, rockery and rose garden
– Pond with fountain
– Guest WC
– Night lighting
– Covered parking
The luxury villa is nestled in a prime position; both secluded, yet only 2 kilometres from the closest amenities of Saint Rémy de Provence which can be accessed via winding country lanes. Saint Rémy, is known for its bustling arts community, as well as its café-lined squares and renowned Wednesday market. The Provence villa is in an ideal position with less than 5 minutes by car to Saint Rémy de Provence where the nearest pharmacies, banks, shops, and restaurants can be found.
A little further afield UNESCO-listed Pont d’Avignon (18 km), or the charming Arles (22 km), much beloved by tortured Expressionist Van Gogh can be enjoyed, as well as the magnificent and varied terrain of the Alpilles (little Alps).
- Nearest Airport: Avignon Airport (19km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Marseille Airport (75km)
- Nearest Village: Saint-Remy de Provence (2.5km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (2.5km)
- Sightseeing: Site Archéologique de Glanum (10km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Saint Rémy is a bustling, lively place with narrow, winding streets as well as colourful café-lined squares. Known for its arts heritage, most notably the former home of Van Gogh, today this region retains a thriving arts community. Local artists display work in the galleries of Saint Rémy, and along the Route des Artistes on selected Sundays. The Mausole Saint Paul offers tranquil cloistered gardens worth a visit (as well as being the psychiatric centre that treated Van Gogh after he cut off his ear.)
- At the heart of the Alpilles range, visitors will be able to explore traditional, pretty villages such as Eygalières and Paradou, many of which have earned the status of “plus beaux villages.” History buffs will enjoy archaeological sites such as Glanum, which features Roman settlement remains that prospered from the sixth century BC to the third century AD.
- Arles (18 km) much beloved by Van Gogh, boasts UNESCO-listed Roman monuments, as well as museums, Roman theatres, and winding medieval streets. The photography event takes place every summer drawing an International crowd. There are plenty of Van Gogh tours for arts enthusiasts during the summer season.
- Avignon is about half an hour away (22 km), known for its famous Pont, which has an intriguing history dating back to the Middle Ages, whilst Les Baux de Provence is dramatically perched atop the limestone Alpilles Mountains and boasts a fortified 10th-century castle as well as quintessential Provençal charm.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Those keen on walking, climbing, cycling or riding will be well looked after; this region is rich with charming Provençal market towns as well as intriguing natural beauty. Saint Rémy is in the heart of the Alpilles. Set between the Carmargue and Luberon in Western Provence, lies this spectacular natural park, known for its intriguing breadth of plant varieties and bird species, as well as its craggy beauty encompassing limestone ranges, marshlands, and olive groves.
- Wildlife-lovers will be particularly spoilt in the Alpilles with its rare birdlife, whilst those keen on hiking, riding or cycling will have an array of trails to wind their way leisurely through this delightful part of Provence.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior (single storey, 350m²)
Guests will be immediately struck by the comfort and chic taste that defines the interiors at the villa; an effortless blend of original features (exposed timber beams and antique wooden doors) and touches of relaxed glamour (gilded frames and ornate, oil paintings and dripping chandeliers). This handsome home sets the scene for both informal yet impeccably chic holiday style.
Ample proportions and semi-open-plan spaces add to the informal indulgence of this home; with separate spaces whether it be a quiet reading corner by the fireplace, a lively group meal or some ‘downtime’ with the entertainment features. A particularly lovely spot is the luminous conservatory – styled much like an orangery, offering a delightful space for tranquil breakfasts or evening nibbles whilst enjoying the garden views.
– Entrance hall
– Large open-plan lounge/ study (90m²) leading to terrace
– Dining room
– Conservatory surrounded by garden views
– American style kitchen with top-range appliances including fridge-freezer with ice dispenser, two coffee machines, electric oven, microwave, Aga, and dishwasher
– Second kitchen with gas-cooker
The Villa in Saint-Rémy de Provence can sleep 8 Guest in 4 air-con Bedrooms
– First bedroom with double bed (2m x 2m), dressing room, television, WC and shower room with two sinks
– Second bedroom with double bed (1.8m x 2m) WC and shower room with two sinks
– Third bedroom with double bed (1.6m x 2m)
– Fourth bedroom with double bed (1.8m x 2m)
– Family bathroom with bath/ shower and two sinks
– 2 Guest WCs
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating May have Extra cost – Please check T&C’s below.
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Wi-Fi with live box
- Swimming pool (Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool)
- Flat-screen satellite television
- Home cinema with Bose sound system
- DVD player, CD player with DVDs, CDs, and books
- Ironing equipment
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: All rates below are subject to FRENCH TVA 20%
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Feb 11th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£5,903|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£6,493|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£5,903|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Aug 15th 2022||£6,493|
Extras for this Family villa in Provence, South of France
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– Bike hire
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service 10 hours/week
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
-Airport/train station pick-up/drop-off
-Chauffeur/private car rental
-Private plane rental
-Booking of local activities (restaurants, festivals, concerts, exhibitions, etc.)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury Villa in Saint-Rémy de Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€2500 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5:00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10:00 a.m.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €120, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Heating costs included?||No.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.|
|Energy costs included?||No.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner’s rental terms before the arrival.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this luxury rental Provence?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa rental in the South of France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this luxury rental in Provence, South of France with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Wedding villa near Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the South of France.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the South of France, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence, South of France.