Luxury villa 7 with pool | Taormina, Sicily | 2 bedrooms
A Luxury villa in Taormina, Sicily
If you are looking to rent a Private villa in Taormina for 2021/2022, then this Sicilian holiday rental is a fabulous choice for a Romantic couple or a small group of friends. Villa is not suitable for small kids, Villa is just 1 km away from Isola Bella Beach. The villa accommodates 3 guests in 2 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, Facilities include a Hot Tub, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, and Satellite TV.
PRICES: From £1,092 for 3 nights to £3,601 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Restaurant, Walk to Beach, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking Paths, Tennis Nearby, Fishing, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites, Scuba Diving, Boat Trips and Less than 1hr to the Airport.
With breathtaking views of the beautiful bay of Isola Bella and the charming town of Taormina, you will be hard-pressed to find this luxury villa in Taormina, Sicily with its spectacular location. Azure water and glorious beaches await during your stay in this glistening corner of Sicily.
What’s inside this £2,292 to £3,601 a week Sicilian villa rental in Taormina?
Once an old tower, this Sicilian villa rental in Taormina has been converted into a gorgeous home spanning 3 floors and sleeping up to 3 guests in two lovely bedrooms. The open plan living/dining room with a kitchenette is bright and modern with doors leading out onto a little balcony. Enjoy your morning coffee here while you watch the bay come to life.
The most dazzling feature of this villa is undoubtedly its large terrace, which can be found on the third floor. Boasting a panoramic outlook of the sea and the beaches of Taormina, there is no better place to spend your day. Soak in the stunning scenery from a sun lounger, moving between the sun and shade offered by the retractable clover. In the evenings watch dusk fall as you dine al-fresco and relax in the luxurious heated jacuzzi.
What to know before renting this villa in Sicily, among the best Romantic villas?
- Due to its many levels and open staircases, please note that this villa is not suitable for young children
- Please note the double bedroom is on a mezzanine level overlooking the living-dining area, via a steep spiral staircase
- Heating costs: Yes
- End of stay cleaning: Yes
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included.
- No smoking inside the villa.
Outside Grounds (40m2)
– Large terrace with retractable cover and panoramic views
– Jacuzzi heated to 26 degrees approximately (1.5m x 1.5m, depth 1.6m)
– Al-fresco dining table and chairs to seat 4 guests
– Sun loungers and comfy chairs
– Outdoor tap
The Luxury villa in Taormina enjoys an envious location on the cliffside of one of Sicily’s most trendy summer towns. Taormina attracts both tourists and locals alike thanks to its medieval buildings, magnificent views and great quality cuisine. The villa is on the road leading from the sea to Taormina and stepping outside your front door takes you to a restaurant and a viewpoint for taking photos in just a few metres.
Taormina can be reached on foot in just 20 minutes. It’s home to some wonderful restaurants and a pretty central piazza as well as a striking Greek amphitheatre. The town’s two beaches, Isola Bella and Mazzarò, have clear water making them ideal for swimming. The beach at Giardini Naxos is just a 10-minute drive from the villa and is equally as attractive, with golden sand, cobalt water, and a promenade lined with bars and restaurants.
- Nearest Airport: Catania (65km)
- Nearest Train Station: Taormina (2km)
- Nearest Town: Taormina (2km)
- Nearest Restaurant: 50m
Nearest Shop: Taormina (2km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Taormina (2km)
- Nearest Beach: Isola Bella (1km)
- Nearest Tennis: Taormina (2km)
- Nearest City: Catania (50km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- A 20-minute walk up the hill takes you to the old town centre. Explore the winding streets, pausing for an ice cream as you make your way up to the main square, Piazza IX Aprile. Among the many significant sites the town boasts, Teatro Antico is perhaps the most spectacular. Learn about the history of this ancient Greek amphitheatre or time your visit to coincide with a concert for an unforgettable experience. The public gardens, Duomo and Corvaja Palace are also not to be missed.
- The ancient port city of Catania has a rich historic and cultural heritage, so much so that it’s centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its baroque architecture can be best seen in the Palazzo Biscari, while the Monastery San Benedetto has become one of the symbols of the city, which is just 50 minutes away. No visit here is complete without taking in the renowned fish markets which are among the most celebrated and animated on the island!
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- There are two pebbly beaches in Taormina. The nearest one is Isola Bella while Mazzarò is just a little further away, on the other side of the island of Isola Bella, known as the ‘Pearl of the Ionian Sea’ for its beauty. Both beaches are sheltered with idyllic water and sun loungers and umbrellas available to hire in summer. Mazzarò even connects to the old town via a scenic cable car.
- Other beaches within close proximity include Spisone and Mazzeo. A summer beach club and restaurant can be found at Spisone, which is just a 5-minute drive from the villa and usually a little quieter than Taormina’s popular beaches.
- Mazzeo also enjoys a calmer atmosphere than some of its neighbours and can be reached by car in 10 minutes. A number of restaurants, bars and ice cream parlours line the long stretch of sandy/pebbly beach here.
- Various different watersport activities are available to try out at Giardini Naxos, including sailing, snorkelling and diving. The resort town is just a 10-minute drive away and as well as the beach it boasts a fascinating archaeological park and a museum.
- Head further inland and discover some of Sicily’s areas of outstanding natural beauty, including the imposing Mount Etna. Tours of the active volcano depart from Taormina and Catania and provide an awe-inspiring day trip. The Gorges of Alcantara are just 30km away and the rocky canyons, piercing blue water and black lava walls make them a must-see attraction.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior (80m2)
– Open-plan living/dining room with armchairs, table and chairs to seat 4 guests and doors leading to balcony with table and chairs to seat 2 guests
– Kitchenette with 2 x fridges, freezer, hob, microwave, toaster and espresso machine
– Bedroom with single bed
– Bathroom with shower and WC
The 2 bedroom Modern Romantic villa in Sicily can accommodate 3 guests
Second Floor (in the loft, via spiral staircase)
– Mezzanine bedroom with double bed
– Bathroom with shower and WC
– Bathroom with shower and WC
– Terrace with outdoor jacuzzi
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (3 units)
- Swimming pool: NO POOL
- Hot Tub – Jacuzzi heated to 26 degrees approximately (1.5m x 1.5m, depth 1.6m)
- Satellite TV
- Home sound system
- Washing machine and dryer
- Safe – Safety Deposit Box
- Mosquito repellents x 2
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 3 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 24th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Apr 10th 2021||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Apr 10th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
|May 22nd 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£1,559||£2,097||£2,634||£3,274|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£1,715||£2,306||£2,898||£3,601|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£1,559||£2,097||£2,634||£3,274|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 9th 2022||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Apr 9th 2022 – May 21st 2022||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
|May 21st 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£1,559||£2,097||£2,634||£3,274|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£1,715||£2,306||£2,898||£3,601|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£1,310||£1,761||£2,213||£2,750|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Sep 25th 2022||£1,092||£1,468||£1,844||£2,292|
Extras for this Beautiful villa rental in Sicily
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury Sicilian villa rental is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||08.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that jacuzzi opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this luxury villa rental in Sicily with a pool?
The Best way to book this luxury villa rental in Taormina, Sicily is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this villa in Taormina, Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Taormina with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.