Luxury Villa 7 with a private pool | Avignon | 5 Bedrooms
Luxury villa rental in Provence – Only in France you find such homes…
A perfect family-friendly luxury villa rentals in Provence, South of France, This Vacation home near Arles & Avignon is perfect for small groups. Facilities include 5 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms and can accommodate 10 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Home Cinema, DVD, Heating, Bicycles Provided, Outdoor Games, has access to Spectacular Landscapes, Outdoor Activities, Tourist Villages and Historical Sites nearby.
PRICES: From £6,498 to £14,276 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Les Alpilles National Park, Les Baux de Provence, beautiful walking trails, Arles (23km), full of museums and galleries, and more.
In the foothills of the stunning Alpilles National Park, this exceptional luxury villa rental in Provence enjoys both mountain and countryside views from the many terraces in its exquisite landscaped gardens. With luxurious interiors and an incredibly high level of comfort, The villa is a unique home in this stunning part of Provence.
What’s inside this £6,498 to £14,276 a week villa with a private pool in Provence?
This luxury villa rental in Provence is hidden amongst the wild landscape of pine trees, you can choose whether you wish to gaze at the nearby mountains from the north terrace, by the gentle flowing fountain and olive trees, or marvel over the rooftops to the breath-taking countryside to the south by the immaculate 20m long swimming pool and luxurious terraces. The impressively spacious living space, with it’s 5m high ceilings and remarkable Provençal fire-place, has French doors leading to both terraces with light flowing through at all times of the day. Cooler evenings can be spent dining with family and friends on the elegant dining table inside whilst summer months will no doubt be spent drinking good local wine and enjoying feasts into the night on the picturesque al-fresco dining terrace.
Things to know before you book this luxury villa near Avignon (30km).
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner
- Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only
– Heated swimming pool (20mx4.5m) with safety alarm. Pool heating is included from mid-April to mid-October (other periods are on request)
– Pool house with wrought-iron grill
– Various terraces
– Landscaped gardens
– Parking for up to three cars
Mausanne is a charming village in the foothills of the stunning Les Alpilles National Park, set in the Vallée des Baux and surrounded by beautiful countryside and olive groves. The village is well known for its amazing olive oil produced in the two remaining windmills. There will be plenty of opportunities to sample the olive oil, some of the best in the country, as well as some of the other wonderful gourmet produce from this region. Within 1km there are some wonderful walking and cycling paths to follow – the villa has two bikes for guests to use.
- Nearest Town/City Arles/Avignon (23km/30km)
- Nearest Airport Avignon airport (30km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Just a short drive north is Les Baux de Provence, a unique and incredible place classified as one of France’s Plus Beaux Villages. Explore the pretty squares, narrow streets, and little shops, then wander around the fortified-chateau. Those who are more adventurous can find some beautiful walking trails around the village and beyond or simply head to the surrounding vineyards and olive groves to sample yet more of the region’s fine foods.
- With it’s rich historical past, nearby Arles (23km) is a fantastic place to visit, well known for its incredible architecture and fascinating Roman remains. It is also famous for its connections to Vincent Van Gogh who managed to paint over 500 works during his relatively short time in the city he loved so much. The city is full of museums and galleries and there is a great market on a Saturday morning. Food lovers will also appreciate the wonderful dining opportunities from pavement cafes to fine food establishments.
- You are of course in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers both in Les Alpilles National Park and beyond. Nearby St-Rémy is well known for being popular with artists, many live in the area and display or sell their works of art in the village’s art galleries. The town is also famous for its many restaurants, from down to earth bistros found on pretty narrow streets to Michelin starred establishments and food lovers shouldn’t miss the market on a Wednesday morning!
- Eygalières, one of the prettiest hilltop villages in Provence, is also within easy reach whilst Gordes is yet another one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family-friendly activities throughout the region from model railways, open castles to trekking across the treetops and visiting a zoo.
- Not forgetting the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the Camargue, which is just a short drive away. A beautiful melange of land, lagoon, and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses, rice fields, and endless wild countryside and beaches, this natural park covers 900 square kilometres of land. Endless activities can be offered from horse-riding, trekking, quad biking, and jeep tours across this diverse and unique area.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Interior of House (450m2)
– Open-plan living-dining room (100m2) with fireplace. Doors leading to terrace and gardens and pool
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including American fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, mixer and citrus press
– Guest WC
– Laundry room
Annexe (50m from house)
– Sports room with bikes, treadmill, and dumbbells
The luxury villa rental in Provence can sleep 10 Guest in 5 Bedrooms with air-con
– 5 bedrooms with air-conditioning, each with doors to gardens
– Bedroom 1 (35m2) with double/twin bed (180cm bed or 90cm each) and en-suite bathroom with Italian shower and WC
– Bedroom 2 (35m2) with double/twin bed (180cm bed or 90cm each), TV and en-suite bathroom with Italian shower and WC
– Bedroom 3 with double/twin bed (180cm bed or 90cm each)
-Bedroom 4 with double/twin bed (180cm bed or 90cm each)
– Shower room with Italian shower and WC
– Bedroom 5 (Master bedroom, 50m2) with double/twin bed (180cm bed or 90cm each) and bathroom with bath, Italian shower, and WC. Doors leading to terrace and gardens
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating and air-conditioning units (bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV with international channels
- DVD player
- Bose dock station
- Home Cinema
- Hi-Fi system with iPod dock system
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Pool toys
- Bicycles Provided – Bikes x 2
- Drinks cabinet
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: All rates below are subject to FRENCH TVA 20%
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 10th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£7,089|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£6,498|
|May 1st 2021 – May 29th 2021||£9,107|
|May 29th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£11,076|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£11,716|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£14,276|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£12,356|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£9,747|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Mar 26th 2022||£7,827|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£6,498|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£9,107|
|May 28th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£11,076|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£11,716|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Aug 14th 2022||£14,276|
Extras for this luxury villa in Provence, South of France
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare service
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– 4 hours of daily maid service included every morning (except Sundays)
– Babysitting service available
– Private chef
– Private chauffeur
– Laundry service
– Sport lessons
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury villa near Avignon, Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€5000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreeement with the owner.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in April, July, August and October, otherwise 7 nights.|
|Pool heating charge?||The pool is heated free of charge from mid-April to mid-October. During all other periods, heating is on request. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner’s rental terms upon booking confirmation.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A/C is only available in the bedrooms.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa near Arles, Provence?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa in the South of France is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury villa in Provence, South of France with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this Wedding villa near Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the South of France.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in the South of France, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence, South of France.