Luxury Villa 7 | Lake Como, Italy | 6 bedrooms
Luxury villa for rent in Lake Como, Italy – Stretch well known to have A-list owners
This Luxury villa rental near Sala Comacina, Lake Como is ideal for families and groups. Facilities include 6 ensuite bedrooms for 12 Guests, a Private Pool, Contemporary fireplace, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Satellite TV, Heating, Lake Views, and Welcomes Pets.
PRICES: From £9,454 for 4 nights to £23,292 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, Walk to Village & Restaurants, Watersports, Sailing, Walking/Hiking nearby, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Fishing, Stunning Landscapes, Outdoor Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites and Boat Trips nearby,
This luxury villa for rent in Lake Como is a superior dwelling perched above the southwestern shores of Lake Como overlooking its charming island, Comacina. Built by a local family with gastronomical and hospitality prestige, this cutting-edge abode blends the best of an independent home along with hotel-grade services. An architectural masterpiece of modernist structure and sleek, unfussy interiors, it offers seamless comfort with proximity to some of the jewels of the lake region. The chic, contemporary exterior in slate greys optimises natural daylight with floor-to-ceiling glass at every turn and the natural interplay between indoor and outdoor living. Making use of local cherry wood and serpentine stone.
What’s inside this £13,314 to £23,292 a week Luxury villa in Lake Como, Italy?
The interiors at Villa are both home-like and ultra-stylish. The vibrant living space is back-lit with a skylight, featuring understated, yet elegant, décor with accents of aqua off-setting the neutral palette. Lake views are the focal point of this airy space, while in the evening the modern fireplace comes into its own. Reclining at the end of the day overlooking the lake as the fire crackles will be a pleasure, in a space that artfully fuses old and new.
The outdoor spaces blend with the contemporary-chic tone of this home, with long-length infinity pool and lake views, internal herb fragrant courtyard, and jacuzzi with lake views for a rock-and-roll touch – outdoor living is executed with panache.
The Villa is set overlooking a glamorous stretch of lake, with an endless choice of eateries, and impressive residences such as the Villa Balbianello (location for Star Wars 2), while offering comfort and seclusion within a peerless home.
Things to know before you book this Luxury holiday rental in Lake Como
- One of the ground floor bedrooms features a sofa-bed which can be made into a double if the bedrooms is needed
- The stunning grounds include plenty of steps leading to the swimming pool and various terraced levels – so guests will need to keep an eye on little ones when outside
- Some of the bedrooms feature super stylish open-plan bathrooms
- It is definitely best to have a car with which to explore this region
- Pets are only welcome On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
– Infinity swimming pool (38m²) with hot tub (6m²)
– 2,500m² of terraced gardens/grounds overlooking the lake
– Several terraces
– Interior garden terrace with jasmine, lavender and herbs
– Alfresco dining furniture
– Outdoor lounge furniture
– Sun loungers
– Outdoor shower
The stretch of this lake is well known to provide the location for A-list-owned homes and film sets, including Star Wars 2.
Just four kilometres to the superb partner hotel complex at Tremezzo, this home is ideally located for fine dining spots scattered around the Sala Comacina section of the lake. Nestled within the Zoca de L’Oli, an inlet that takes its name from the calm waters (said to be smooth as olive oil), the old-town at Sala Comacina offers narrow alleyways, small bridges, and historic architecture, as well as a pretty harbour. The island of Comacina can be reached by ferry. Featured in several films, the island also has a history that dates back to Roman times. Ossuccio village is just a few minutes east, with a small yet historic center, while circa 50 minutes away (15 km, including ferry), on a small cape visitors can reach Bellagio, a beautiful and colourful waterfront town considered the pearl of Como.
- Nearest Airport: Milan Malpensa (74km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Milan-Linate (91km)
- Nearest Train Station: Como San Giovanni (23km)
- Nearest Village: Sala Comacina (500m)
- Nearest Town/City: Como (25km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Club Menaggio (13.8km)
- Nearest Tennis: Tennis Club Ossuccio (5km)
- Sightseeing: Villa Carlotta (4km)
- Nearest Ferry: Port Sala Comacina (300m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Sala Comacina (900m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Enjoy the botanic gardens and museum at Villa Carlotta.
- Peppered with high-end eateries and prestigious residences, this stretch of the lake provides the location for A-list-owned homes and film sets, including Star Wars 2. Villa Balbianello, one of these residences, is an exquisite late 16th-century villa, reached by boat or road from Sala Comacina known for its picturesque Italianate gardens. Other botanical gardens nearby include those at Villa Melzi in Bellagio and those at Villa Monastero in Varenna.
- The village of Bellagio (15 km distance on a jutting stretch of land reached by boat), is the pearl of Como, offering stunning waterside villas, a colorful town centre of cobbled lanes with ochre and cinnamon toned homes, local food and elegant gardens at the world-famous Villa Serbelloni (a luxury 15th-century hotel owned by the Rockefeller Foundation.) Varenna is known for its local flavour and historic church of San Giorgio, built in the 14th century in a Romanesque-Gothic style.
- Culinary Experiences: The Villa enjoys all the benefits of the prestigious partner hotel just a short distance away in Tremezzo.) At the hotel complex, visitors can enjoy the gastronomic delights of a world-class chef.
- Active outdoors:
- From water-skiing to hiking, to golfing, to tennis, the options are endless while cycling and sailing are on offer too.
- Visitors may wish to charter a private boat tour, stopping off at historical residences and some of the fine water-side dining spots
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
-Well equipped kitchen with Miele and Bosch appliances including dishwasher, food processor, toaster, mini-bar, Nespresso machine, with lake view
-Lounge and dining room with seating for 12, fireplace and lake view
-Double room (30m²) with king-size bed (2m x 1.70m, can be a twin or double) with lake view and en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
-Double room (35m²) with king-size bed (2m x 1.70m, can be twin or double), with terrace access, lake views, and free-standing in-room bathtub and separate en-suite shower and WC
-Double room (23m²) with double sofa-bed with en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
-Double room (23m²) with double bed (can be twin), sofa bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
This villa in A-lister homeowners stretch can sleep 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms
The 4 master bedrooms and 2 standard rooms are set across the first and ground floors, each with its own plasma screen and bathroom. Finessed to a high standard, with crisp linen and luxe bathrooms, the master bedrooms have either lake or island views. One of them has an extra glamorous touch with a free-standing bathtub; another has terrace access.
-Double room (30m²) with king-size bed (2m x 1.70m, can be twin or double) with a view of Comacina island and en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
– Double room (30m²) with king-size bed (2m x 1.70m, can be twin or double), terrace access with lake view, and en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool – Private pool
- Hot Tub
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shower
- Safes in bedrooms (x4)
- LED flat-screen satellite televisions in bedrooms
- LED flat-screen satellite television in living room
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Contemporary fireplace
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Lake Views
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 26th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£9,559||£12,140||£16,722|
|May 1st 2021 – Oct 1st 2021||£13,462||£17,096||£23,551|
|Oct 1st 2021 – Apr 30th 2022||£9,559||£12,140||£16,722|
|Apr 30th 2022 – Aug 30th 2022||£13,462||£17,096||£23,551|
Extras for this Luxury Holiday rental in Lake Como, Italy.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Complimentary courtesy kit (changed mid-week)
Extras available at this property:
– Private chef
– Meals at the owner’s restaurant
– Boat Rental
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Large Villa with a pool in Lake Como is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to ourGeneral Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€5040 (from October to April) / €7090 (from May to September) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m. Later arrivals are on request only.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m. Later departures are on request only.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, cleaning every second day also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights (short-breaks of 4 days may be possible on request outside end June-end August).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||The Hot Tub is open and heated free of charge all year round. Please note that heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa in the Lake Como, Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this Luxury Holiday villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Modern holiday villa in Lake Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury Modern villa in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Luxury villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.