Luxury Villa 5 | Arezzo, Tuscany | 6 bedrooms
Private villa rental in Italy, Arezzo with a pool
If you are planning to rent a holiday home in Tuscany, This Arezzo Villa with a Private pool is an ideal villa for a family or group of friends. Facilities include 6 bedrooms/5 bathrooms for 12 Guests, Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Smart TV, Satellite TV, Table Tennis, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Fabulous house for large family gatherings and celebrations and has Baby equipment.
PRICES: From £2,971 for 5 nights to £5,150 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Valdarno valley, nature reserves, wonderful Florentine towns and cities, Duomo of Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore, world-famous Renaissance art, old piazza, historic centre, and fourteenth-century churches.
This historic and beautifully renovated Private villa rental in Arezzo is ideally located for day trips to Florence and Siena. The Villa is surrounded by its own private gardens and picturesque Tuscan countryside but, conveniently, is just 5-minutes to the nearest motorway junction. The vibrant town of Terranuova Bracciolini is a short drive away, offering all the local amenities you may need during your holiday. There are two nature reserves in the Arezzo province and the beautiful River Arno is just minutes away.
What’s inside this £3,714 to £5,150 a week villa in Arezzo with a private pool?
The Villa sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and provides the most exquisite accommodation for large family groups or friends gathering together for a holiday or celebration. A dwelling of some sort has existed on this site since before the ancient Romans, and it has a rich history through the centuries. A discerning architect started its renovation in the 1980s, culminating in the romantic holiday home enjoyed today. The large covered entrance is a peaceful place to sit, and features a pizza oven for alfresco cooking. Once inside, the ground floor is mostly open-plan but divided into sections thanks to the original vaulted ceiling and arches. Elegant furniture and large windows provide a welcoming living and dining space, and the large kitchen features professional-quality equipment. An attractive alfresco dining terrace and veranda leads away from the kitchen, creating a space for all twelve guests to come together and dine outdoors, morning, noon, and night. From here, you can explore the delightful garden, which boasts a huge number of plants, trees and fruits, including an olive grove, cypresses and figs. Your private pool is flanked by sun loungers and a terrace for soaking up the Italian sun and snoozing through the afternoon.
What to expect for families with children at this villa holiday in Arezzo?
With its 6 bedrooms, this family-friendly villa is a fabulous house for large family gatherings and celebrations. And as well as playing in the private garden and pool, you can explore the wonderful cities of Florence and Arezzo, enjoy family walks or take to the cycling trails along the River Arno and visit the awe-inspiring scenery of Le Balze.
You also have Valle dell’Inferno e Bandella about half-an-hour’s drive south of your villa. It’s a vast nature reserve boasting dramatic waterways, oak forests and wetlands teeming with wildlife. Bring a picnic and make a day of it.
Things to know before you rent this Private holiday home in Tuscany
- A twin bedroom enjoys its own space in the ancient lookout tower. Guests are rewarded with breath-taking views of the valley
- Please be aware that this is a two-storey villa and the garden slopes downhill to the olive groves and fruit trees
- Air conditioning is featured in the bedrooms, kitchen and living room
- A cot and highchair are available on request at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
– Large verandah and dining terrace with barbecue
– Two hectares of lawns and gardens, featuring up to 200 plant varieties, an olive grove and fruit trees
– Private pool (8m x 4m, open approximately mid Mid May – Mid October)
The Private Villa lies in the heart of Tuscany and the beautiful Valdarno valley. This special area is brimming with nature reserves, wonderful towns and cities and the River Arno runs through mile after mile of stunning scenery. You’re just a few minutes outside of the small town of Terranuova Bracciolini and despite being surrounded by peaceful countryside, a motorway junction for the A1 is just 5-minutes away. You also have a bus stop just outside the villa gates.
- Nearest Airport: Florence (60 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Perugia (122 km)
- Nearest Village: Terranuova Bracciolini (400 m)
- Nearest Town: San Giovanni Valdarno (7 km)
- Nearest City: Arezzo (40 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Terranuova Bracciolini (400 m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Terranuova Bracciolini (800 m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Terranuova Bracciolini (1 km)
- Nearest Shop: Terranuova Bracciolini (500 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- With the incredible city of Florence just under one hour’s drive north of the Villa, and Arezzo about thirty minutes south, you’re wonderfully situated for visiting the principal cities in this eastern part of Tuscany. Home to the iconic Duomo of Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore and world-famous Renaissance art, you may need more than one day trip to Florence, as simply wandering the old streets is a delight in itself.
- Arezzo sits on top of a hill, overlooking four valleys, and has history dating back to the Stone Age. Today, it’s a vibrant place to visit with cultural landmarks including a Roman Amphitheatre, Medicean Fortress and Church of San Francesco. If your legs grow tired of sightseeing, head to Piazza Grande for a cooling drink, whilst watching the Italian world go by.
- Culinary Experiences: Terranuova Bracciolini is small medieval Florentine town, complete with old piazza, historic centre and fourteenth century churches. You’ll also find mouth-watering eateries serving local dishes, including the irresistible variety of cakes, typical in the Arezzo area. Look out for baldino or gattò to complete the perfect meal.
- Active outdoors: If you wish to explore the countryside near the Villa, the River Arno runs past Terranuova Bracciolini and up to Florence. You can enjoy the peace on a walking or cycling trail alongside the river, try paddle boarding or take a boat trip for a view of Florence from the water. The Balze Natural Protected Area (11km) extends up to Regello and is a unique landscape of eroded ravines, stone pillars and cliffs. It’s so spectacular, that Michelangelo features it in more than one of his paintings, including the Mona Lisa.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Ground Floor (170m2)
– Large loggia including comfortable seating and pizza oven
– Entrance hall leads to spacious living and dining room, divided into four sociable areas including old fireplace
– Fabulous kitchen equipped with professional-standard oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee maker and toaster. Leads out to dining terrace
– Pantry with second fridge
– Guest bathroom and shower
– Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
– Storage room with fridge
The villa can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms for large family groups or friends
You’ll find 5 bedrooms on the first floor, including 3 double rooms – two en-suite – and two twin rooms. All feature air conditioning and tasteful, colour-coordinated décor. The ancient lookout tower, adjoining the villa, is home to an additional twin bedroom and bathroom, making it ideal for those seeking their own space. The views from here are spectacular.
First Floor (155m2)
– Small living room with television and open fireplace
– Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite shower room
– Bedroom 2 with double bed and en-suite bathroom and shower over bathtub
– Small study room with PC and printer
– Bedroom 3 with double bed and adjacent bathroom including double sink and shower
– Bedroom 4 & 5 with twin beds (can be made into double) sharing ans adjacent bathroom with shower
– Medieval tower renovated and furnished, with twin bedroom and bathroom
- Property Floorplans (please click to enrlage – will open in a new Window/Tab)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – (villa and garden)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning – (in all bedrooms, kitchen and living room)
- Swimming pool: Private Pool
- Satellite TV/Smart TV
- DVD player / CD player
- Bose music speaker – portable
- Computer and printer
- 2 x fireplaces
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Windows screens in all bedrooms and kitchen
- Electric gates and private parking
- Pizza oven
- Bose music sound system
- Table tennis
- Has Baby equipment
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 4th 2021 – Apr 3rd 2021||£2,971||£3,714|
|Apr 3rd 2021 – Jun 18th 2021||–||£4,407|
|Jun 18th 2021 – Aug 20th 2021||–||£5,150|
|Aug 20th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||–||£4,407|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£2,971||£3,714|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||–||£4,407|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Apr 2nd 2022||£2,971||£3,714|
|Apr 2nd 2022 – Jun 17th 2022||–||£4,407|
|Jun 17th 2022 – Aug 19th 2022||–||£5,150|
|Aug 19th 2022 – Sep 5th 2022||–||£4,407|
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally, to book in advance):
– Extra cleaning
– Local day-trips or tours
– Private drivers for day-trips
– Car transfers
– Pre-stocked fridge/grocery shopping for arrival
– Cooking classes
– Maid service
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Private villa rental in Italy, Arezzo with a pool is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00-7.30 p.m. (late arrivals until 10.30 p.m. are possible on request only and may be subject to extra charges).|
|Departure time||9.30 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €230, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, excluding A/C (charged on consumption, payable locally.).|
|Heating costs included?||Extra charge, based on consumption and payable locally.|
|Minimum stay||5 nights in low season. 7 nights otherwise.|
|Changeover day||Flexible in low season. Saturday otherwise,|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately mid May to mid October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A/C is in bedrooms, kitchen and living room.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this Private villa rental in Italy, Arezzo with a pool?
The Best way to book this Private villa rental in Arezzo with a pool. is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private villa rental in Tuscany with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private villa in Tuscany with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Arezzo, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Arezzo region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.