Luxury Villa 2 | Lake Como, Italy | 4 bedrooms
A Luxury villa in Lake Como with a private pool for rent
If you looking to rent a small family villa in Lake Como, this villa is great for families or small groups of friends. Facilities include 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms for 10 Guests, a Private Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Lift, Gym, and Indoor Games. Also, it a Wedding Venue, Ideal for Kids Ideal for Teens and Welcomes Pets.
PRICES: From £4,749to £8,903 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Restaurant, Airport is under 1hr, Acess to Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Boat Trips, Walking/Hiking, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Spectacular Landscapes, Great outdoor Activities, Pretty Towns & Villages, and Historical Sites.
An Italian retreat in the heart of Lombardy might be just what you need to recharge your batteries. And this delightfully furnished modern Luxury villa with a private pool on the south-west banks of Lake Como could do just the trick.
What’s in this £4,749to £8,903 a week family villa in Lake Como?
Spread out over various floors, overlooking Italy’s romantic Lake Como, this luxury villa with a private pool comfortably sleeps 10 guests in 4 bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom and some with beautiful lake views. There is lots of space for you all to relax in the open-plan living areas; here you can watch the enchanting lake from the comfort of the sofa thanks to the large floor-to-ceiling windows. The villa is air-conditioned too, so there is a comfortable environment for you to unwind in. The kitchen is well equipped with all the things you’ll need to cook up a feast, but if you’re feeling like someone else should take the strain, there is a choice of pizzerias and restaurants within easy walking and driving distance of the villa.
Things to know before you book this Luxury villa in Lake Como
- The vast outside grounds are split onto different levels and parts of the terraced garden and the pool are accessible via some steps.
- The villa is easily accessible by road, thanks to its proximity to one of the main roads that circumnavigate the lake.
- Children need supervision – Parents must keep an eye on them (unless Babysitting/childcare services are required at an extra cost)
- Pets are only welcome on request and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
But why sit on the sofa all day when you have an extensive terrace plus various levels of the garden to explore – and your own private swimming pool. You can even admire the lake views while you are splashing in the pool. The outdoor space has plenty of seating for everyone, as well as tables for dining. And there’s shade too if you need to have a break from the warm Italian sun.
– Private swimming pool (4m x 8m; max. depth 1.5m) gated with fence
– Poolside terrace
– Terraced gardens
– Shaded al-fresco dining area
– Covered parking
– Fenced grounds
The Luxury Villa is a convenient 45-minute drive from the nearest Italian airport of Milan Malpensa. Nearby, in a residential area, there are restaurants serving classic Italian dishes. And the town of Como is within easy striking distance for a more bustling vibe. Restaurants, activities and culture await you here, from art galleries and museums to the ancient church of Basilica of Sant’Abbondio, with its two bell towers and historic frescos.
Although near the bustling town of Como, this villa is tucked away on the hillside, close to the water’s edge, and offers a surprising level of privacy. The lake itself – at 50km long – is in the shadow of the French Alps, mountains which are often snow-tipped even in summer. Close to the Swiss border, this is a popular area for mountain and water activities, with a taste of the traditional Italian lifestyle.
- Nearest Airport Milan Malpensa (54km)
- Nearest Airport 2 Milan Linate (65km)
- Nearest Train Station Como S. Giovanni (5km)
- Nearest Village (2km)
- Nearest Town/City Como (5km)
- Nearest Restaurant (200m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub (1km)
- Nearest Supermarket (900m)
- Nearest Ferry Port (500m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Further afield, the Torba monastery is an excellent example of a medieval Italian Benedictine nunnery in the Castelseprio Archaeological Park. A UNESCO world heritage site, it offers imposing towers and frescoed interiors, surrounded by nature. Also worth a visit, is the capital of Lombardy, Milan. Famous for its connection to the fashion industry, it’s a great place to watch the world go by.
- The town of Como is a pleasant 15-minute drive away and here you can find a host of interesting cultural attractions, such as the Gothic Como Cathedral and the Museo Didattico della Seta which offers an insight into the area’s historic silk industry.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- On the lake itself, you can enjoy a variety of water sports, from windsurfing and waterskiing to sailing and swimming. If you fancy something a little less taxing, you can jump on the ferry from Como to the lakeside town of Bellagio. Although the journey takes a couple of hours, it’s well worth it. The scenery is stunning and the town is known as the Pearl of Lake Como. With its picturesque streets and numerous restaurants and cafés, you’ll be able to while away a good few hours here before returning on the boat.
- The funicular railway will take you up the steep mountainside to the village of Bruante, where you will be able to ogle at the spectacular views of the city and lake.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interior (500m2)
Lower Ground Floor -1
– Living room
– Kitchen, with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, kettle, and microwave
– Dining room
– Master bedroom with king-size double bed, small TV and annexed bathroom with hot tub, bath with shower, WC and bidet
– Access to terraces
Ground Floor (top-level)
Villa can sleep 10 guests in 4 bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom
– Double bedroom with annexed shower room, WC and bidet
– Double bedroom with TV and annexed bathroom with bath and shower, WC and bidet
– Double bedroom with annexed shower room, WC and bidet
– Small living room with sofa bed that can accommodate two extra guests
– Small kitchen
– Access to the swimming pool
Lower ground floor
– Sauna and laundry room
– Apartment (separate entrance) comprising of a kitchenette with open plan living room with dining area, a double bedroom and bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming pool – Private swimming pool
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Board games
- Hot tub
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Waterfront/Lake Front
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 22nd 2021 – Mar 3rd 2021||£7,419|
|Mar 3rd 2021 – May 2nd 2021||£4,749|
|May 2nd 2021 – May 30th 2021||£6,925|
|May 30th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£7,419|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£8,903|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Mar 2nd 2022||£7,419|
|Mar 2nd 2022 – May 1st 2022||£4,749|
|May 1st 2022 – May 29th 2022||£6,925|
|May 29th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£7,419|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Aug 26th 2022||£8,903|
Extras for this Luxury villa in Lake Como
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa in Lake Como with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 paid in cash or charged to the client’s credit card upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally and based on length of stay and time of year of stay.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool heating charge?||Pool heating can be requested in advance (24hrs notice is required) for an extra cost of €100 per day. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately June to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday from July to mid-September. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this luxury Italian villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Family-friendly lake Villa in Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury house in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.