Luxury Villa 1 | Porto Cervo, Sardinia | 5 bedrooms
Luxury family villa in Sardinia, near Porto Cervo and close to the Beach
A Perfect family villa rental near the beach in Sardinia for the Summe holidays! This holiday villa with a sea view is great for families with children. The Villa can accommodate 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Heating, Ideal for Kids & Teens, Toddler equipment include Baby bath, Cot(s) & High Chair(s) on request.
PRICES: From £2,615 to £11,226 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
On the glistening Costa Smeralda, a short drive to an idyllic beach, this luxury family villa in Sardinia, near Porto Cervo enjoys breathtaking views towards the sea and is only a 10-minute drive from the exclusive resort of Porto Cervo.
What’s inside this £2,615 to £11,226 a week Luxury holiday villa in Sardinia, Italy?
Set within gated grounds, this pretty luxury villa in Sardinia is a joy to spend time in. There’s an air of relaxed decadence in the open-plan living and dining room with doors leading to a superb terrace looking out towards the sea. There are 5 romantic bedrooms, three with their own terraces and two leading to the garden, each with lavish en suite bathrooms. The interiors are modern yet classic and there’s air-conditioning throughout. Pretty touches add Sardinian charm to this welcoming and characterful abode.
What must you know before renting this family-friendly villa near Porto Cervo, Sardinia?
- The villa’s layout means there are steps both inside and out and most bedrooms are accessed via stairs, some of which are partially open-sided
- Whilst you can walk to a restaurant and supermarket, car hire is essential in this part of Sardinia
- Keep an eye on the little ones on the Garden, terrace and pool areas
- Heating costs: Not Included. Check T&C’s below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Allowed, Small dogs are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: No, extra €20 per person (including pool towels), paid locally.
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€5 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request and additional charges. See T&Cs below for more information.
In the heart of the lush gardens is the glorious swimming pool with its stone terrace and tranquil waterfall feature, perfect for hot summer days. Enjoy barbecued feasts whilst gazing out towards the macchia covered hills from the al-fresco terrace or relax with a chilled glass of Sardinian white wine with views of the coast.
– Swimming pool (irregular shape with waterfall feature, up to 11m x 6m), open approximately May to September
– Sun loungers
– Al-fresco lounge and dining terrace
– Garden (partly terraced)
– Enclosed grounds and electric gate
The luxury villa near Porto Cervo is set in a residential area with wonderful views towards the sea, just 6km south of Porto Cervo in the heart of the famous Costa Smeralda. Wander out of your home and within a short distance, you will discover the nearest restaurant as well as a supermarket, bakery, gelateria and other useful amenities. Spend time in the exclusive resort of Porto Cervo with its glitzy marina and fine dining restaurants or drive up to Palau and sail across to the exceptional Maddalena isles. Follow coastal paths through the Sardinian macchia or ride horses in the rugged interiors – there is so much of this emerald island to discover during your time at this private Villa in Sardinia.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia (34km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Alghero (160km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (Within 1km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1.3km)
- Nearest Beach: (3km )
- Nearest Golf: (Within 2km)
- Nearest Village: Porto Cervo (6km)
- Nearest Tennis: Cervo Tennis Club (5.5km)
- Nearest City: Olbia (25km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The lively town of Palau (30km) is another great day out, especially if you combine it with a trip to the delightful La Maddalena islands, just a short boat trip from Palau harbour. Discover some of the most amazing beaches with white sand and crystal-clear sea, some of which are only accessible by boat. Find a picture-perfect restaurant with idyllic views or explore the lively town of La Maddalena on the main island with its cafes, bars and shops. There are of course many incredible walking trails too.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- The most adventurous can follow nearby trails down to the beach with its white soft sand that shelves gently towards the turquoise coloured sea – there are likewise many other idyllic coves and pretty beaches within a short drive. The beaches along this part of the coastline are superb. Around 3km away you will reach a remarkable beach with soft sand and turquoise waters that gently shelve into the bay. A little further west, there’s a smaller beach with sun-beds and little boats to hire.
- A short drive will also take you to the lovely little resort of Capriccioli as well as the pink sand of Spiaggia La Celvia, both idyllic spots along this glorious stretch of coast. Also discover wonderful restaurants with sea views, summer beach clubs, watersports, boat hire as well as endless spectacular coves and beaches along the Costa Smeralda.
- The 18-hole golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones and arguably one of the best on the island, is also just a couple of kilometres away.
- The exclusive resort of Porto Cervo is around 6km by car. Wander around the marina looking out for celebrities, dine in one of the excellent restaurants or browse the designer boutiques. Created by Prince Karim Aga Khan in the 1950s, there’s a glamourous vibe across the town and it’s a fantastic place to visit.
- There is horse-riding within a short drive whilst keen walkers can find so many amazing trails to follow from coastal paths through the macchia with tremendous views to walking routes through the rugged interiors. In the meantime, history lovers will appreciate the many hundreds of megalithic nuraghe across the emerald isle.
Villa Interiors (various levels)
– Open-plan living and dining room with doors leading to terrace
– Well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, toaster, blender, microwave and coffee maker
– Laundry room
– Guest WC
The luxury villa in Costa Smeralda can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite bedrooms
– Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Terrace with seating area
– Double bedroom with safe and en suite shower room. Terrace with seating area
– Double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Terrace with seating area
– Double bedroom with en suite shower room. Doors leading to garden
– Twin bedroom (can be made into double) with en suite shower room. Doors leading to garden
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes, (5 units)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming pool (an irregular shape with waterfall feature, up to 11m x 6m), open approximately May to September
- Safe – Safety Deposit Box
- A cot, highchair and baby bath are on request.
- Washing machine
- Al-fresco lounge and dining terrace
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Apr 2nd 2021 – May 29th 2021||£2,615|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£3,999|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£4,614|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£8,951|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Sep 1st 2021||£11,226|
|Sep 1st 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£4,614|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£3,999|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£2,615|
|Jan 1st 2022 – May 28th 2022||£2,615|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£3,999|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£4,614|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£8,951|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£11,226|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||£4,614|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£3,999|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 4th 2022||£2,615|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Kids & Teens
So many of the beaches along this part of the Costa Smeralda are perfect for families with soft white sand and gently shelving turquoise water. There is a range of watersports that can be found along the coastline from kayaking to water skiing and the clear waters are ideal for snorkelling. Horse-riding can also be found within a short drive.
Take a boat trip out to the wonderful La Maddalena isles to discover beautiful beaches, rugged walking trails and idyllic beachside restaurants as well as the atmospheric cafes, gelaterias and shops on the largest island.
For a change of scene for youngsters, drive to the fantastic public playground at Gregoland, about a ten-minute drive away– look out for the zipline with incredible views! A little further north near Baia Sardinia, Aquadream is a great waterpark for hot summer days with its choice of swimming pools and slides.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- Baby bath
- High Chair(s)
Extras for this Self-Catering kid’s friendly Mediterranean villa in Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra cleaning
– Extra linen/towels
– Catamaran rental
– Chauffeur services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this luxury family holiday villa in Sardinia near Porto Cervo is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid via cash to the owner on arrival or bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded on departure (for cash) or two weeks after departure (for bank transfer), subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||No, extra €20 per person (including pool towels), paid locally.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €400, paid locally, However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.|
|Changeover day||Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in July and August, 7 nights during all other periods.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pets welcome?||Small dogs are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€5 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A cot, highchair and baby bath are on request.|
|Pool towels included?||Only if taking the Linen & Towels package at €20 per person, paid locally (see above).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly Luxury villa in Costa Smeralda, Sardinia, Italy?
The Best way to book this Family beach home in Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
Why you should book this Child-friendly holiday home near Porto Cervo with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Child-friendly luxury villa near Porto Cervo with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.