Luxury Chateau 1 | Normandy | 16 Bedrooms
Luxury Chateau 1 to rent in Normandy with a Private pool
Chateau 1 in Normandy is recommended for 40 guests including children. Facilities include – 16 ensuite bedrooms, Private Pool Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Indoor Pool, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, BBQ, Satellite TV, Elevator, Spa/Massage Sauna/Steam, Gym/Fitness Room, Yoga Space, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, Home Cinema & Heating.
PRICES: From 3 Nights at £13,330 to a week at £29,015 | See below for Seasonal Rates
HIGHLIGHTS: Omaha Beach Golf (36km), Bayeux (27km), Seaside resort of Arromanches-les-Bains (36km) and Deauville (77km)
To rent this historic Luxury Chateau Bayeux in Normandy will be a memorable experience. Set in 125 acres of glorious parkland, guests will not only stay in a sensitively renovated 17th-century château but also experience the 5* hospitality of its outstanding hosts. The château has a fascinating history: Emperor Joseph II, the brother of Marie-Antoinette, stayed there in the late 18th century and it also played a vital role as a hospital for the wounded in World War II. In more recent years it has been beautifully restored to its former glory with 16 classically styled bedrooms, each with their own impressive bathroom plus two exquisite drawing rooms, a romantic dining room, and a welcoming chef’s kitchen-diner.
Get to know this £29,015 per week Luxury Chateaux in Normandy
This Luxury Chateau in Normandy sleeps 40 guests in total, highly recommended for children too. It’s 16 Deluxe Bedrooms are ensuite. The facilities of this Chateau are perfect for families with children and groups of friends. Facilities include an indoor Swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Internet, Hot Tub, Fitness areas, a yoga space plus a spa and massage room, and Extra services shown below. The Chateau is great for outdoor activities such as Wine Tasting, Golf, Tennis, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Tourist Towns & Villages Historical Sites, making it a fabulous luxury Chateau rental in Normandy.
Despite the rich historical ambience, splendid 21st-century features include an indoor swimming pool, perfect for winter days by the pool’s roaring fire, a large Jacuzzi, two saunas, as well as an impressive home cinema room for up to 40 guests who can watch the big screen under the vaulted ceiling. In the summer months, you can spend leisurely days by the outdoor swimming pool with glorious views of the surrounding parkland.
The exceptional hosts have a wealth of experience in providing high-end service in superb settings and here is no different. Breakfast is served each morning, maid service is included and the hosts are discrete and ready to provide you with any help you may need.
Their aim is to provide guests with authentic luxury experiences whether it is hiring a Michelin-starred chef to prepare a meal as you watch in the open kitchen-diner, arrange for a hot-air balloon to whisk you away from the château’s grounds or even organise maids and butlers to serve each of the 16 bedrooms. One of the specialities of the castle is their large collection of wonderful costumes which can be hired, tailored, and worn at a masked ball by candle-light for a truly unique and unforgettable event.
Chateau’s outdoor spaces are great to explore for summer holidays
- Outdoor swimming pool (20x4m, 1.5m deep) with Jacuzzi area and concurrent swimming device. Rolling safety shutter. Open 1st May to end of September
- Walled orchard with 18th-century folly and orangery
- 125-acre parkland featuring woods, ponds, and wildlife
The glorious grounds offer 125 acres of parkland filled with lawns, woods, ponds, streams, and wildlife such as birds, rabbits, and wild deer roaming free. Go for long walks as the children explore their surroundings, find a quiet place to sit in the shade of the ancient trees or listen to the trickle of the fountain and stream.
It will be hard to leave this paradise, yet there is so much of Normandy to explore such as historical Bayeux within half an hour, the old University city of Caen, the pretty seaside towns of Deauville and Honfleur and the stunning granite island of Mont St Michel. Not to mention the wonderful wide sandy beaches along the north coast, including many of the D-Day landing beaches within an hour’s drive.
There is of course hiking, cycling and horse-riding opportunities across the region as well as brilliant golf courses and an array of water-sports along the coast.
This Luxury Chateau Bayeux in Normandy is located in 125 acres of beautiful parkland featuring woods, fields, ponds, and wildlife such as rabbits, deer, and birds.
- Nearest Airport: Caen-Carpiquet/Paris Charles-de-Gaulle (25km/285km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Caen-Ouistreham (45km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Bayeux/Gare de Caen (25km/30km)
- Nearest Village : (1.6km/25-min walk)
- Nearest Restaurant In the village: (1.7km/25-min walk)
- Nearest Supermarket: (800m)
- Nearest Town/City: Bayeux/Caen (27km/30km)
- Nearest Beach: Arromanches-les-Bains (36km)
- Nearest Golf: Omaha Beach Golf (36km)
- Culture, History, and Art: This is a fantastic location for exploring the nearby sights of Normandy. It is an especially great base for exploring the D-Day Landing beaches which are just a short drive away. Arromanches (36km) and Omaha (47km) are examples of two beaches of historical importance as well as the batteries and cliffs of Longues-sur-Mer (35km) just north of Bayeux.
- Special events and gatherings: Whether it’s a celebration, a unique wedding, or a special holiday with loved ones, it will be hard to leave the historical surroundings, contemporary features, and the warm hospitality of the remarkable Château.
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Take a step back in time and appreciate a holiday with a historic twist!
- Open-plan kitchen-diner (50m2)
- Indoor swimming pool (10x3m, depth 1.5m) with concurrent swimming device
- Screening room (40 capacity) featuring 7.1 surround system, PS4 games console, and satellite TV
- Gym/yoga room
- Indoor marble Jacuzzi (15 capacity)
- Drawing room (70m2)
- Drawing room (55m2)
- Dining room (65m2)
- Massage room
- Room One: Suite with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Room Two: Suite with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Room Three: Suite with 2 x twin/double beds (200x200cm each) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Room Four: Suite with twin/double bed (200x200cm), single bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Sleeps up to 3 guests
- Room Five: Double room with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite shower room
- Room Six: Double room with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite shower room
- Room Seven: Double room with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Room Eight: Double room with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite shower room
- Room Nine: Double room with twin/double bed (200x200cm) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Room for a cot
- Room Ten: Double room with twin/double bed (180x190cm) and ensuite shower room. Room for a cot
- Room Eleven: Double room with double bed (140x190cm) and ensuite bathroom
- Room Twelve: Double room with double bed (180x190cm) and room for a cot. Private bathroom next door
- Room Thirteen: Quad room with 2 x twin/double beds (200x200cm each) and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Room Fourteen: Mezzanine room with double bed, 3 x single beds, and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Sleeps up to 5 guests plus room for a cot
- Room Fifteen (ready March 2019): Cosy suite with a main room and children’s room with twin beds. Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Room Sixteen (ready March 2019): Double room with ensuite bathroom with shower.
Châteaux’s large 16 ensuite bedrooms can sleep up to 40 Guest with comfort
Stylish elegant bedrooms are great for large groups. The bedroom can sleep 40 guests, all bedrooms are ensuite.
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. Maid service available.
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa.
- Satellite TV
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- Spa/Massage Sauna/Steam
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Home Cinema
- Heating/Maybe charged check terms below.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Catering Available
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Included
- On-Site Concierge
- Breakfast Included
- Dedicated Masseuse Available
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 40 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 10th, 2021 – Dec 31st, 2021||£13,330||£16,597||£19,865||£29,015|
|Dec 31st, 2021 – Jul 14th, 2022||£13,330||£16,597||£19,865||£29,015|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Normandy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Breakfast is included
– A Michelin-star chef can be booked including watching or partaking in the preparation of the meals in the open kitchen-diner
– A chef for specific dietary requirements such as kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian etc
– 3 hours of maid service is included per day however you can increase this to your needs. You may even have one maid per room if you desire
– You can elaborate your own wine cellar
– Enjoy a costume ball by candle-light in the drawing rooms
– Hire a number of period costumes that can be altered to your size
– Choose a partner brand for the spa areas
– Book the dedicated masseuse
– Musicians/ballet dancers and other entertainers
– Hot-air balloon rides from the grounds
– Excursions and activities in the area
– Personal tour guides
– Personal transportation
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury Chateau Bayeux to rent in Normandy is in British sterling pounds ( £). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on BB BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€5000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to a full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||11.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, changed every three nights.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, and daily maid service included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance, and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||4 nights during D Day celebration (beginning of June), 2 nights during all other periods.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Pool opening dates?||The outdoor swimming pool is open approximately May to the end-September.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties, and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. A supplement will apply in the event of guests in addition to those staying at the château.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this luxury Chateau in Normandy?
The Best way to book this Chateau is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury Chateau in Normandy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or an apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chateau with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals in this Property.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Villa in Normandy is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Normandy.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Normandy, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Normandy.