Luxury Villa 2 | Catania, Sicily | 3 Bedrooms
Luxury Villa with a pool in Catania, Sicily – between Taormina and Mount Etna.
A Private Holiday villa in Sicily for families with children or a group of friends. The Luxury beach villa with a few km to the beach can accommodate 6 guests in 3 /4 Bathrooms, Facilities include a Pool (7×4), Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Satellite TV, Barbecue, Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Gym, Heating, iPod dock, Private parking and Washing machine.
PRICES: From EURO – €5100 to €5750 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. (Prices will be converted to GBP(£) on days exchange rates at the time of booking)
This charming and authentic Villa is a lovely country house that has been completely refurbished by its owners. It is located few kilometers from the beach and Mount Etna, in the Province of Catania. According to mythology, it was on this stretch of coast that the one-eyed monster Cyclops, blinded by Odysseus, threw the boulders into the sea, creating the offshore rocks, today known as the Faraglioni dei Ciclopi.
What’s inside this EURO – €5100 to €5750 a week luxury Sicilian villa in Italy?
This luxury Sicilian villa in Italy is Spacious, luminous, and has panoramic open space on several levels, one for the large, comfortable kitchen with dining area, from which three steps lead up to a zone designed for conversation or listening to music. This in its turn is separated by a wall from a zone designed for relaxing and watching TV. Completing this floor is a bathroom with a shower. A contemporary cement staircase – designed as an architectural feature – leads to a large loft space with a balcony opening off which one ensuite bedroom and a studio. High beamed ceilings and floor-ceiling windows mean that there are 360-degree views from just about every corner of the house. The external areas are likewise elegant and beautiful, with dedicated areas for dining, conversation and just being lazy.
Large open-plan space with kitchen, living room and conversation area dividing from an alcove with bed by three long white linen curtains – giving a result that is both romantic and contemporary. This sleeping area has its own bathroom with shower.
There is also a huge completely private bedroom with a chic contemporary sunken bath, as well as a separate bathroom with shower. Opening off this room is a single bedroom – designed for a child – and a games room with table tennis.
A staircase leads up to a studio, from which there is access to the outside area, covered and furnished for al fresco living, with a large table and chaise longue. This area links the two buildings. The large garden has a number of different ‘furnished’ zones, each with a different view of the volcano and the sea. There is also a small swimming pool (7m x 4m) with panoramic views (and two outdoor showers).
This Villa is located half way between Mount Etna and the beaches of Acireale. It is a perfect location for day excursions to the beach or to many cultural and natural attractions of Catania province. Some of the nearby attractions include Mount Etna, the Alcantara valley, formed by the river that has the same name and carves its way through lava deposited by the eruption of Monte Moia around 2400BC.
- Catania airport 17 miles
- Taormina 27 miles
- Acitrezza 7.4 miles
- Siracusa 49 miles
- Golf club 28.6 miles
The small town of Castiglione di Sicilia and its famous cheeses; Catania, its Duomo and the fishmarket. If you are an Opera lover do not miss the Museo Belliniano, dedicated to composer Gioacchino Bellini. Taormina and the Ciclopi Riviera between Acireale and Aci Castello is another important attraction not to miss in this Province.
Perfect base for exploring eastern Sicily – the lunar landscapes of Mount Etna, the dramatic rock formations of the Alcantara gorge, Taormina and effervescent Catania are all close at hand, and historic Baroque towns such as Ortigia, Noto and Modica are easy day trips. Also worth considering organising an excursion by boat from the nearby marina at Riposto
- Explore Mount Etna with a private guide. Whether you want to explore in a jeep or on foot, we can’t emphasise how much more you will get out of a trip to Etna in the company of someone who understands its volcanology, geology and history.
- Explore the Alcantara valley, formed by the Alcantara river carving its way through lava deposited by the eruption of Monte Moia around 2400BC. There are lots of ways to explore, ranging from the gentle riverside walks from Francavilla di Sicilia, to river-trekking and canyoning.
- Visit the the little hilltown of Castiglione di Sicilia, for its weathered houses, pantiled roofs and stunning views across the valley to Etna. Don’t miss the local cheesemakers, Alcantara Formaggi, on Via Federico II.
- Spend a morning in Catania. See the Duomo and the nearby. fishmarket, the Pescheria, and visit the Museo Belliniano, dedicated to the city’s most famous son, opera composer Gioacchino Bellini.
- The impressive Ciclopi’s Riviera between Aci Castello and Acireale.
- Garden/Orange grove;
- Swimming Pool (7m x 4m);
- Covered and open-air furnished areas
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Open plan space with:
Gallery loft with: double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower
The Sicilian Villa with 3 bedrooms can accommodate 6 Guests
Open-plan space with Living area Alcove with double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower Double bedroom with sunken bath and ensuite bathroom and shower
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private pool – Swimming pool (7m x 4m)
- Coffee machine
- Heating – May include the extra cost – pleaser check at the time of booking.
- Ipod dock
- Microwave Oven
- Private parking
- TV Sat
- Washing machine
RATES PER WEEK (EUR)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 Guests:
Updated Prices for 2021
|09 January – 02 April||
|03 April – 09 April||
|10 April – 28 May||
|29 May – 27 August||
|28 August – 17 December||
|18 December – 07 January||
Updated Prices for 2022
|01 January – 15 April||
|16 April – 22 April||
|23 April – 27 May||
|28 May – 26 August||
|27 August – 16 December||
|17 December – 07 January||
Security deposit: Refundable at the departure less any damages € 1000.0
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury villa rental in Catania, Sicily is in Euros (€). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
- The prices are intended in euros and per week unless otherwise stated. All properties are rented fully furnished and equipped. The price includes what is specifically noted in the program in relation to the villa in question.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Any extra services (such as cleaning persons, waiters, chefs, etc.) have to be requested in advance, preferably at the time of booking the villa.
- We will provide the contact details and all further relationships will be exclusively between the client and the third party providing the service.
- Paragon Luxury Villas (PLV) is exempt of any responsibility regarding the service provided by the third party.
- Bed and bathroom linen are included in most villas (a set per person per week). If the client wishes linen to be changed more frequently, unless already foreseen for the specific villa, the client will have to make the request at the time of the booking as this extra service could entail a pre-established extra cost.
- In the case that young children are included in the party, PLV suggests to ensure that a cot or extra bed is available with its relevant linen.
- A breakage deposit is required to cover the necessary costs following any damage made to the villa.
- The deposit will be handed over in cash or an insurance policy between the Local suppliers and EuropeAssistance can be stipulated. Any damage will be put in evidence at the time of check-out by the villa owner or a delegate.
- If there is no evident damage, the villa owner reserves the right to request payment after the clients ‘departure and however, within 10 days of his departure.
- The client has the responsibility to maintain the property, its appliances, and all that is present within it (such as furniture, decor, equipment etc.) in the state they were found, in their cleanliness, location, and working order.
- Guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy, and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- The client will be responsible for any damage, loss or breakage caused by the client during the stay in the rented villa. (PLV therefore strongly suggests to depart equipped with an adequate travel insurance)
- Any use of the house other than its normal use (such as the celebration of an event, a wedding, a cocktail party or similar) has to be agreed by the villa owner who could opt to add an extra cost or an increase of the breakage deposit.
- The client will, after the villa owner’s authorization, be responsible for possible authorization requests for the planned event.
- The parking of campers, tents or similar installations on the property is forbidden unless previously agreed with the villa owner.
- Usually, Pets are not allowed in any of the rental properties unless otherwise stated. In any case, the request will have to be made with the villa owner at the time of booking. In case of written confirmation, the villa owner may charge an extra cost or increase the breakage deposit.
- If the client omits to communicate the presence of animals, the villa owner reserves the right to ask that the animal is kept in an animal home during the rental period or the villa owner may opt to cease the contract and invite the clients to leave the property without any refund or compensation.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
The villa owner or a chosen delegate has the right to access the villa for inspection prior to the clients’ departure and in the case of urgent maintenance work after having informed the guests of the time. Gardeners and other house staff have access to the villa as per details previously agreed with the clients.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in is normally foreseen between 16:00 and 19:00 local time. Any request to arrival at a different time will have to be pre-arranged with the contact person on the information sheet provided by PLV to the client after the payment of the balance.
NUMBER OF PERSONS USING THE VILLA
The villa can only be used exclusively by the persons indicated on the booking form. Any changes to this will have to be authorized by the villa owner. The possible addition of guests – after the villa owner’s authorization – could result in an extra charge. It is, however, not possible to exceed the maximum capacity of the villa as stated in the program as it would result in immediate annulment of the contract without any refund to the client.
The signee of the contract is responsible for the respectful and decent behavior of all persons within the party staying in the villa. If the client or a guest of the group should behave disrespectfully or inappropriately, the villa owner has the right to interrupt the clients’ holiday and solve the contract. In this case the guests will be asked to leave the property immediately. Neither PLV nor the villa owner will have any responsibility towards the guests nor is any refund or payment of any form considered following the premature ending of the holiday of guests who have behaved indecently and disrespectfully.
- Normally swimming pools are not used all year round if you need to know in advance about Specific pool opening times for this villa. Please check at the time of the booking.
- Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Request for an extension to the opening times could result in an added cost. PLV cannot be held responsible for the water temperature of the pool during any time of the year.
- Naturally, neither PLV nor the villa owner can be held responsible for any accident that could occur as a consequence of the presence of the swimming pool or from using the pool.
- Smoking Allowed? Outside only.
- A cot and highchair can be requested for a charge subject to availability.
- Changeover day: Saturday during peak or flexible at other times.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights (High/Peak Seasons) or 3 nights at other times.
- Insurance: Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
In the event that a client is dissatisfied with the rented villa because it is not as per the description in our program, the client will have to contact the villa-owner immediately. PLV will do their utmost to resolve any problem.
How to book this Luxury Sicilian Villa in Italy?
The Best way to book this family-friendly Sicilian Beach Villa is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this luxury villa with a pool in Catania, Sicily with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury villa in Sicily with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.