Livorno Castle | Tuscany | 10 Bedrooms
Luxury Livorno Castle in Tuscany, Italy
Sleeps: 20 | Ideal for Large Groups, Weddings and Celebration
PRICE RANGE: £ 9985-16945/week
BEACH: 15 mins drive by car. Swimming pool open from 1st June to 30th September.
This Luxury Livorno Castle, is the former residence of Leopold II Grand Duke of Tuscany and it is situated between the renowned cities of Siena and Lucca, where high wine production takes place, such as Sassicaia and Ornellaia. Today this splendid “Historical Residence”, offers the chance to experience history with all the modern comforts of the XXI century. With its 10 rooms it can welcome up to 20 people. The castle is open during the summer months and is rented weekly as an exclusive, private villa.
The Castle is accessible by a lane, lined with cypress and pine trees, at the end of which the impressive gates open onto the front garden with private parking. Passing through the entrance hall, one steps into the rose garden; an ideal place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the end of the garden, separated by a smaller gate, is a swimming pool, open from mid-May to the end of September. As this is a land notorious for the production of DOC and DOCG wines known all over the world, one of the activities that we recommend is a tour of the local producers, such as Sassicaia and Ornellaia. We advise you to book this in advance directly from the castle. Visits can be personalised according to your taste and expertise. Wine experts will guide and assist you throughout the itinerary.
The Castle is located in Campiglia Marittima, Tuscany, Italy. Distances: Venturina with all kinds of shops approx. 1 km, Piombino (with ferries for Elba) 10 km, Livorno 60 km, Pisa 75 km. Florence and Siena are within 120 km. Lovely beaches are few-minute drive away.
- Large Groups
- Wine Lovers
- Cultural travellers: Siena, Pisa and Lucca and many arts cities of Tuscany are nearby.
- Beach Holidays: the castle is a 15-minute drive from the beaches of Livorno.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Ground floor: large frescoed hall, living-room with small library and internet point, beautiful frescoed living-room with fireplace and bar area, living-room (sat. TV, VCR/CD/DVD player), spacious and bright dining-room with very beautiful majolica frescoes and fireplace, well-stocked professional kitchen.
- Double bedroom decorated in green with ensuite bathroom with shower and access to a large terrace offering panoramic views;
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower;
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower;
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower,
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub,
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub,
- 1 Spacious double bedroom furnished with antique pieces and decorated in cardinal red with ensuite bathroom with bathtub,
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub overlooking the southern garden of the castle,
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub and views over the garden on northern area of the castle.
Attic-room (top-floor): large and very panoramic double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub.
- Available for Guest use: spacious, equipped and well-kept terraced garden, fenced swimming-pool (5 x 11 m – maximum depth 3 m) with dressing-room and toilette, little Jacuzzi,
- Covered terrace equipped with table and chairs for outdoor meals.
- Large Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Parking within the grounds.
- The bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, are arranged on different levels and individually decorated. Each is provided with mini-bar, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, and safe.
- 4 double rooms, 5 suites and 1 superior suite, “Gran Duca” are available. These bedrooms are furnished with antique furniture, hand decorated ceilings, frescoes and numerous precious objects.
- All of the bedrooms are provided with air-conditioning, mini bar, satellite TV, alarm-radio and safe.
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Livorno, Italy
- POOL: Private swimming pool, open from 1st of June to 30th September. (5 x 11 m – maximum depth 3 m)
- STAFF: Self-Catering Villa. There is a Maid Service
- DINING: Breakfast included. Self-Catering Villa. The Gourmet Kitchen is fully equipped and has a microwave, dishwasher, stove, Freezer
- COMMUNICATION: Wi-Fi, Phone
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD Player
- FOR FAMILIES: Suitable for families with children. Baby Cot available.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Barbecue available, Heating, Fireplace, Washing Machine
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Arrival Day||Min. Nights||Daily||Weekly|
|Low||Jan 09, 2021||Apr 24, 2021||Any||3||€ 1650||n.a.|
|Medium||Apr 24, 2021||May 29, 2021||Any||5||€ 1800||n.a.|
|High||May 29, 2021||Jun 26, 2021||Saturday||7||€ 2140||n.a.|
|Top||Jun 26, 2021||Aug 28, 2021||Saturday||7||€ 2800||n.a.|
|High||Aug 28, 2021||Sep 25, 2021||Saturday||7||€ 2140||n.a.|
|Medium||Sep 25, 2021||Oct 30, 2021||Any||5||€ 1800||n.a.|
|Low||Oct 30, 2021||Dec 18, 2021||Any||3||€ 1650||n.a.|
|Medium||Dec 18, 2021||Jan 08, 2022||Any||5||€ 1800||n.a.|
Included in the rental price: Final Cleaning, Breakfast, Internet Wifi, Air conditioning, Babycot
Extra services included in the rental prices: daily cleaning (4 hours a day) 6 days a week (Sunday excluded), linen and towels change twice a week (on Wednesdays and Saturdays), electricity charges, assistance for the organisation of guided tours, transfers services, horse-back riding, visits of the most important wine cellars of the area (Bolgheri where the renowned Sassicaia and Ornellaia wines are produced), boat tours to the beautiful Giannutri and Giglio islands.
Extra services to be paid on site: extra maid service available by arrangement.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Cook (on request): to be arranged with the owner
- Heating: according to consumption
- Tourist tax (mandatory): 1.50€ per person per day
Local Tax: 1,50€ per person per night for the first 15 nights of the stay (not applicable to children under 12 years).
Mandatory Security deposit (Refundable security deposit in cash): EUR 2,500
Usual check in day: Any day during Low and Shoulder Season. Saturday during High Season.
Our official Prices for Villas in Italy are in Euros. Other Currencies are listed for Reference Only.