Large Wedding Venue Villa 3 | Cannes | 15 Bedrooms
Wedding villa in South of France, near Cannes & Grasse for Large Group rentals
This Cote’d Azur villa with a pool can be rented for various budgets, depending on your needs. Facilities include 15 En-Suite Bedrooms that can sleep, 34 Guests. Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Cable TV, Wheelchair Access, Gym/Fitness Room, Games Room, Indoor Games, Pool/Snooker, Table Tennis, DVD, Heating, Conference Facilities, Chapel on Site, Caretaker/Owner on Site.
PRICES: From £31,593 for 2 nights to £63,185 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Beach Nearby, Canoeing/Kayaking, Hiking Paths, Golf Nearby, Horse Riding, Historical SitesTourist Towns & Villages
This graceful wedding chateau near nice is located in a simply stunning location in the Esterel National Park on the French Riviera, just minutes from the beaches of the Mediterranean. With 15 stylish en-suite bedrooms and 5 pretty reception rooms, this is the perfect place for a relaxing family retreat, a special celebration, or a majestic and romantic wedding.
What’s inside this £44,230 to £63,185 a week grand wedding chateau near nice?
The family-friendly large Wedding venue Villa in Cannes was dreamed up by Lord Amherst at the beginning of the 20th century, much of the charm and character still remains to this day such as the antique furnishings, the grand staircase, and of course the lovely views from the bedrooms of mountains, forests, and the sea. Recent renovations have brought the villa back to its former glory with added modern amenities such as a heated swimming pool, gym, home-cinema room and pool table plus air-conditioning and WiFi throughout. The atmosphere here is one of romance with a strong sense of history in this dreamy location.
Exclusive services are included with your stay – making your french riviera wedding cost stay on budget: a security guard, on-site guardians, and the maid will ease your stay. A private chef or chauffeur can be arranged, a private yacht can be chartered and a whole host of activities can be organised such as art classes, wine-tasting, or sporting events in or near the villa.
It is indeed the perfect place for a unique event, celebration or wedding and a special team can be made available to you to ensure every need is catered for. Up to 80 guests can be seated in the historical reception rooms or dine al-fresco in the delightful courtyard surrounded by loggias and the fountain in this magnificent setting.
Not just a wedding venue near Grasse, But a fabulous large villa rental near Cannes which is great to explore around the French Riviera.
You are surrounded by woodland walks with direct access to the Esterel National Park and a stunning golf course is just a five-minute drive away. Yet within only five kilometers you can be in the nearby towns of Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël by the sea, each with a distinct character. Fréjus is an ancient Roman city full of monuments, whilst there’s plenty of fun to be had in Saint-Raphaël (try the Casino Barrière by the sea)! For fine dining, stop by at the Restaurant Stéphane Léger – a worthy adventure outside your heavenly villa.
– Heated infinity pool
– Pool gardens with seating for up to 30 guests
– Cloister courtyard and loggias for al-fresco dining
– Woodland area
– Direct access to Esterel National Park
– Ample parking
– Electric gates
– Security fences/cameras
Nearby are places where you will find some interesting shops, fantastic restaurants and a good choice of bars. Don’t miss the twice-weekly Provençal market in the old town in Fréjus, a wonderful place to pick up fresh local produce.
- Nearest Airport: Nice (60km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Nice(60km)
- Nearest Village: St. Raphael/Fréjus(4km/5km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cannes(35km)
- Nearest Restaurant: St. Raphael/Fréjus(4km/5 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: St. Raphael(4km)
- Nearest Beach: St. Raphael/Agay Plage(5km/12km)
- Nearest Golf: Valescure(3km)
- Nearest Tennis: Valescure(3km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Those looking for sporting and cultural activities are in a prime location.
- The fashionable city of Cannes (35km) is within easy reach, here you can take a walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette, as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The city has brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private.
- To discover Cannes from its days as a fishing village, head to the narrow labyrinth of lanes in Le Suquet, where the fishermen and their families used to live. Nowadays it has a magical atmosphere with pretty restaurants, bars, and shops for visitors to enjoy.
- Other delights of the French Riviera are easily reached such as historic Grasse (45km), in the hills north of Cannes, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender. Alternatively, drive south to the family-friendly beaches and pretty town of Sainte Maxime (27km) and then onwards to prestigious St Tropez (42km) or during the summer months leave your car in St. Raphael and take a boat or even charter your own private yacht for the day.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
- The Golf and Tennis Club of Valescure is just 5 minutes away by car and trekking and mountain biking can be organised in the Esterels.
- Sailing, windsurfing, and kite surfing are available nearby at Agay Plage and St. Aygulf. Sailing trips to St. Tropez and the Lerin Islands are available daily and fishing and diving trips can be arranged.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Three interlinked reception rooms with antique furnishings which can seat up to 80 guests for dinners and events
– Grand salon with antique furnishings and grand fireplace
– Petit salon
– Family kitchen, fully equipped, leading to al-fresco dining terrace and garden
– Professional kitchen for use during dinners and events
– Guest bathroom (with wheelchair access)
– Additional WC
This 15 en-suite bedroom french riviera villa rental is ideal for 34 guests
– Bedroom 1 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. Cloister and mountain views
– Bedroom 2 with twin beds (90cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. – Forest and sea-views
– Bedroom 3 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Sea and pool views
– Bedroom 4 with double bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Sea and pool views
– Bedroom 5 with twin beds (90cm), en-suite shower room and separate WC. Balcony with sea views. Adjoins to room 6.
– Bedroom 6 (junior suite) with double bed (160cm), seating, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC. Balcony with St Tropez views. Adjoins to room 5
– Bedroom 7 (suite) with double bed (180cm) and open-plan bathroom, separate living room, shower room, two separate WCs. Sea and mountain views
– Bedroom 8 with double bed (160cm), en-suite shower room and WC. Mountain views
– Bedroom 9 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC. Forest/mountain views
– Bedroom 10 with double bed (160cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC. Cloister and mountain views
– Office with the printer
– Laundry room
– Bedroom 11 with small double bed (140cm)
– Bedroom 12 with twin beds (140cm each)
– Bedroom 13 with small double bed (140cm)
– The above three bedrooms share one bathroom and one shower room, each with WC
– Living area with sofa-bed
– Roof terrace with stunning views
– Bedroom 14 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and separate WC, private terrace
– Bedroom 15 with double bed (180cm), en-suite bathroom and WC and garden
– Home cinema and games room
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- TV – Satellite television with Sky Sports
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Sound system
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pool table
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Cable TV
- Wheelchair Access
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Chapel on Site
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 34 people:
|Rental period||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 29th 2021 – Mar 31st 2021||£31,593||£34,278||£36,964||£39,649||£44,230|
|Mar 31st 2021 – Jun 30th 2021||£31,593||£36,962||£42,332||£47,702||£56,867|
|Jun 30th 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||–||–||–||–||£63,185|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Sep 30th 2021||£31,593||£36,962||£42,332||£47,702||£56,867|
|Sep 30th 2021 – Dec 31st 2021||£31,593||£34,278||£36,964||£39,649||£44,230|
|Dec 31st 2021 – Mar 30th 2022||£31,593||£34,278||£36,964||£39,649||£44,230|
|Mar 30th 2022 – Jun 29th 2022||£31,593||£36,962||£42,332||£47,702||£56,867|
|Jun 29th 2022 – Aug 2nd 2022||–||–||–||–||£63,185|
Extras for this Luxury wedding chateau near nice with private pool
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting / childcare services
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Included
- Babysitting Available
- On-Site Concierge
- Butler Available
- Security guard
- Chauffeur Service Available
- Party Planner Available
- 4 Hours of Daily Maid Services Included
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Chaffeur service
– Additional housekeeping
– Private chef for your stay or special events
– Cookery lessons
– Sports coaches
– Wine tasting
– Art lessons on site
– Cultural and sporting activities
– Private yacht hire with skipper and crew
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Wedding villa in South of France, near Cannes is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A security deposit of 15,000 euros is required. This cheque will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been caused.|
|Energy costs included?||Energy costs are included.|
|Linen & towels included?||Towels and bed linen is included.|
|Pets welcome?||No pets allowed.|
|Changeover day||Any day of the week.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||End of stay cleaning is included, on the condition that the villa is left tidy and reasonably clean.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outdoors only.|
|Insurance||An insurance policy will be required for the duration of your stay. We can assist with arranging this.|
|Pool heating charge?||No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||There are separate hire costs for the commercial kitchen and the Tower Suite should you wish to use them – please enquire.|
|Minimum stay||2 nights, except July and August when 7 nights.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this large wedding venue villa in south France with a private pool?
The Best way to book this wedding villa in south france cannes with a private pool is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this french riviera wedding venue with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a french riviera wedding venue with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.