Large Villa 5 with a private pool | Cannes | 11 Bedrooms
Ultimate Luxury Villa in Cannes, a good alternative for hotels with 10 mins walk to La Croisette, also great to experience the Cannes Festival
This luxury villa in french riviera is available to rent for large groups. Facilities include 11 Bedrooms & 7 Bathrooms. Villa can accommodate 26 Guests. Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Hot Tub, Cable TV, Wine Cellar, Games Room, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, Table Football, Pool/Snooker, Fireplace, Heating, Ideal for Kids, Horse Riding, Golf & Beach nearby.
PRICES: From £10,378 for 4 nights to £130,417 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. Please note: All rates below are subject to 10% VAT. Shown rates are guide prices and the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking.
HIGHLIGHTS: In the heart of Cannes, Superb nightlife, Good restaurants, and pretty sandy beaches. Palais des Festivals, the home of the Cannes Festival
This large villa with a private pool in Cannes has been an opulent residence since 1910, it is now fully restored. This french riviera villa rental continues to offer a bit of glamour and luxury to its guests…in true Côte d’Azur style. This Magnificent villa offers plenty of space as well as tranquillity, yet it is in the heart of Cannes, with its famous Croisette only a 10-minute walk away. Stroll down for a seaside lunch or let teenagers enjoy a night out on the town, while the grown-ups dine on the sumptuous terrace. All of Cannes’ delights, including its restaurants, bars, shops, clubs, and beach are within easy reach.
What’s inside this £18,161 to £130,417 a week luxury villa in the french riviera?
This french riviera villa rental will make its guests feel like stars in the 910 square meters of elegant accommodation furnished with antiques and equipped to a high standard. The swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and pool room will keep guests entertained and even cooler months can be indulgent, with open fires and pool heating. Keen golfers can head to Royal Mougins and play a round on the villa’s membership. The Large Villa in Cannes is the perfect balance of elegance and glamour, just like Cannes itself, which like the whole of the Côte d’Azur, never ceases to thrill its visitors.
Great base to explore the French Riviera such as historic Grasse, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender, plus the beautiful city of Nice.
Discover the delights of the French Riviera with easy access to sites like the historic Grasse, in the hills north of Cannes, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender, plus the beautiful city of Nice, especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town.
– Spacious terrace with comfortable furnishings and outdoor dining tables and chairs
– Swimming pool (size:12m x 6m)
– Sun-loungers and shades around the pool terrace
– Fully enclosed grounds accessed via electronic gate
Villa La Croisette is in the heart of Cannes, with all it’s delights, including restaurants, bars, shops, clubs, and beaches within easy reach. A walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette (10 minutes walk), is a must as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The fashionable city has a lively nightlife, some excellent restaurants, and a great choice of beautiful sandy beaches, both public and private.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport (27km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cannes (10 mins walk to city promenade, La Croisette )
- Nearest Restaurant: Cannes (5-10 mins walk)
- Nearest Beach: Cannes city beaches (10 – 20 mins walk )
- Nearest Supermarket: Cannes (5-10 mins walk)
- Nearest Golf: Royal Mougins (10 km )
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Hire a car and head north to the charming medieval hilltop town of Mougins (7km) which has become famous for its art galleries and restaurants, hosting the Festival of Gastronomy every year. Whether you are looking for fine dining or authentic French cuisine, you will find a great choice of excellent restaurants in and around Mougins. The picturesque town has also appealed to artists and celebrities over the years, including Pablo Picasso who lived here for the last decade of his life until 1973. The Mougins Museum of Classical Art is one of many art galleries and studios that are well visited by tourists in the area.
- It will be hard to miss the Palais des Festivals, the home of the Cannes Festival, where you can see the stars handprints in the famous ‘Allee des Stars’. However, if you want to learn more about what Cannes was like as a fishing village in the time before the festival, head to the narrow labyrinth of lanes in Le Suquet, where the fishermen and their families used to live. Nowadays it has a magical atmosphere with pretty restaurants, bars, and shops for visitors to enjoy.
- If you want to find a more natural retreat, just take a ferry across to the beautiful Iles de Lerons, two pretty islands where you can take a picnic and find a rocky cove backed by pine and eucalyptus trees.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
- This area is a nature’s paradise with the wonderful Parc de la Valmasque (10km) nearby, offering hiking paths, nature trails, birdwatching stations and playgrounds across woodland hills, streams and lakes. There is horse-riding nearby and mountain bike trails for keen cyclists.
- Keen golfers can head to Royal Mougins (10km) and play a round on the villa’s membership whilst families with children will not only enjoy the beautiful fine sandy beaches and watersports along parts of the Cote d’Azure but there are various waterparks too, including Aquasplash in nearby Antibes, just 15km away.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Grand entrance hall leading to the dining room with doors out to the terrace
– Spacious living room
– Billiard room with pool table
– Two WCs and cloakroom
Large airy 11 bedroom vacation rental in the french riviera can sleep 26 Guests
– Well-equipped large kitchen with a table to sit up to 16 guests
– Living room (which can be converted to a bedroom) leading out to the covered terrace
– 3 double bedrooms
– One bathroom and separate WC
– Games room
– Laundry room and separate shower room
– Stairs to the wine cellar
– Double bedroom with balcony, dressing room, and bathroom (separate WC)
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balcony
– Two twin/double bedrooms, one with balcony
– Separate bathroom
– Children’s Playroom/bedroom with three single beds plus a further three trundle beds, making the possibility of six beds in total
– Two double bedrooms (one with balcony)
– One bathroom and separate WC
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
Click the image below for a Virtual tour inside the Villa with matterport
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning and heating throughout
- Cable TV
- TV with Free-view channels, Sky, Channel +, and Netflix included
- Internet access via Wi-Fi
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Wine cellar
- Two cots
- Two highchairs
- Pets: Small dogs may be accepted on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 26 people:
|Rental period||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 1st 2021 – Mar 8th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Mar 8th 2021 – Mar 15th 2021||–||–||£65,873|
|Mar 15th 2021 – Apr 5th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Apr 5th 2021 – Apr 12th 2021||£15,440||£18,719||£23,224|
|Apr 12th 2021 – Apr 26th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Apr 26th 2021 – May 3rd 2021||£15,440||£18,719||£24,489|
|May 3rd 2021 – May 17th 2021||–||–||£130,417|
|May 17th 2021 – May 31st 2021||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|May 31st 2021 – Jun 7th 2021||£20,882||£25,317||£28,602|
|Jun 7th 2021 – Jun 13th 2021||–||–||£27,020|
|Jun 13th 2021 – Jun 21st 2021||–||–||£92,450|
|Jun 21st 2021 – Jun 28th 2021||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|Jun 28th 2021 – Sep 13th 2021||–||–||£46,067|
|Sep 13th 2021 – Sep 27th 2021||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|Sep 27th 2021 – Oct 4th 2021||£20,250||£24,550||£30,501|
|Oct 4th 2021 – Oct 11th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Oct 11th 2021 – Oct 18th 2021||£12,352||£14,975||£20,629|
|Oct 18th 2021 – Nov 8th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Nov 8th 2021 – Nov 15th 2021||£20,585||£24,955||£25,818|
|Nov 15th 2021 – Nov 29th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Nov 29th 2021 – Dec 6th 2021||£15,440||£17,644||£23,224|
|Dec 6th 2021 – Dec 13th 2021||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Dec 13th 2021 – Dec 20th 2021||£12,909||£16,188||£20,693|
|Dec 20th 2021 – Jan 3rd 2022||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|Jan 3rd 2022 – Mar 7th 2022||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Mar 7th 2022 – Mar 14th 2022||–||–||£65,873|
|Mar 14th 2022 – Apr 4th 2022||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Apr 4th 2022 – Apr 11th 2022||£15,440||£18,719||£23,224|
|Apr 11th 2022 – Apr 25th 2022||£10,378||£12,582||£18,161|
|Apr 25th 2022 – May 2nd 2022||£15,440||£18,719||£24,489|
|May 2nd 2022 – May 16th 2022||–||–||£130,417|
|May 16th 2022 – May 30th 2022||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|May 30th 2022 – Jun 6th 2022||£20,882||£25,317||£28,602|
|Jun 6th 2022 – Jun 12th 2022||–||–||£27,020|
|Jun 12th 2022 – Jun 20th 2022||–||–||£92,450|
|Jun 20th 2022 – Jun 27th 2022||£15,440||£18,719||£27,020|
|Jun 27th 2022 – Aug 5th 2022||–||–||£46,067|
Extras for this Luxury Large Villa with a private pool Cannes
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting / childcare services
Extras available at this property:
All additional services are provided by a specialist team at Villa La Croisette and standards are monitored carefully to ensure they remain extremely high at all times. Services should be pre-booked with as much notice as possible, in most cases payment is taken in advance and cancellation fees may apply.
– Four hours of maid service included every day for guests staying for one week or more in the high season (July to the second week in September) – Additional cleaning at any time of year can be arranged on request
– Chefs and waiters
– Pre-stocking food and drinks
– Drivers and vehicle service
– Airport transfers
– Personal masseur service
– Party/function organisation and wedding planning
– Villa concierge service
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury Large Villa with a private pool in Cannes is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||The standard deposit is €10,000 payable by bank transfer to the owner before arrival. Any damage/loss which exceeds the security deposit is also payable by guests. Please note that the security deposit may increase depending on the use of the villa – for example in the case of parties, larger functions, and weddings.|
|Arrival time||4.30 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.30 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, bed linen, bath towels and pool towels are provided and changed weekly.|
|Pets welcome?||Small dogs may be accepted on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Changeover day||Saturday (please note that in the low season from mid-September to late June the arrival day may be flexible and subject to availability).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only, except the pool room where cigars are permitted.|
|Insurance||For certain events, guests will need to pay for additional insurance and security if needed. Please enquire.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights (and multiples of 7) in high season (approximately last week of June to second week of September). All other times there is a 4-night minimum stay (excluding festivals and special events).|
|Pool heating charge?||Yes. The pool can be heated to up to 30° C to allow swimming even in the winter months, charges apply. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||All additional services are provided by a specialist team at Villa La Croisette and should be pre-booked with as much notice as possible. In most cases payment is taken in advance and cancellation fees may apply.|
|Other Ts and Cs||During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) – please contact us for a full, up to date quote.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that bookings in the low and mid seasons require payment in full upon confirmation in order to secure the villa.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Advertised rates are guide prices and the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this large villa in south France with a private pool?
The Best way to book this large villa in Cannes with a private pool is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this large villa in Cannes with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this large villa in Cannes with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.