Large Villa 3 with a Pool | French Riviera | 9 Bedrooms
Large Villa near Nice, French Riviera (Cote d’Azur) – An alternative for st paul de Vence hotels
Ideal Villa rental in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region for a Summer Holiday in France. The Villa accommodates between 12 – 17 guests with children included. Facilities include 9 bedrooms & 8 bathrooms, Ideal for Kids and teens, Superb views, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games, Tennis Court, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Beach Nearby, Horse Riding & Sailing.
PRICES (for 12-17 guests): From £9,911 to £14,892 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
- The 18-guest price includes the main villa and the separate cottage. The 14-guest price is for the main villa only.
- There is also space for an extra 6 people (making 24 guests in total) using the sofa-beds in three of the apartments – supplements apply so please enquire
HIGHLIGHTS: helicopter transfers if required on additional cost, Owners can help for Tickets for the Cannes Film Festival or Monaco Grand Prix.
This Large Villa with a Pool in French Riviera is located in an enviable position just outside St-Paul-de-Vence, The Villa is a handsome Domaine offering an excellent standard of accommodation for a large group in the very heart of the magnificent Côte d’Azur. Probably the best alternative for those st paul de Vence hotels in the French Riviera (Cote d’Azur). Beaches are well within the reach of a short drive.
What should Large groups expect when staying in this £9,911 to £14,892 a week villa?
The set-up of this Large villa with a Pool in the French Riviera is quite charming, The Holiday cottage is Ideal for an extended family holiday or perhaps a reunion of friends with 9 bedrooms combined in a villa & apartment, as well as a superb large living room with a roaring fireplace, central kitchen and wonderful outdoor space to gather together to share special moments.
Enjoy views of the Mediterranean from many of the rooms in the main villa or step outside and be mesmerised by the mountain and sea landscapes around you. Play a game of boules or wander down the enchanting terraced gardens to discover the tennis courts which can be lit up in the evening. The heated swimming pool is surrounded by landscaped lawns where you can lounge in the summer sun and the al-fresco dining terrace with its outdoor kitchen, open fire and bar is an idyllic spot for balmy nights dining by candlelight.
Helpful Owners can book tickets for the Cannes Film Festival or Monaco Grand Prix.
The concierge service is second to none and the owners are willing to assist with anything their guests may need from wine and champagne in the fridge on arrival, private chefs and restaurant bookings to tennis coaching, sailing lessons, and golf reservations. They would also be delighted to assist with tickets for the Cannes Film Festival and arrangements for the Monaco Grand Prix, even arranging helicopter transfers if required.
Outside Grounds (6500m2)
– Heated salt-water swimming pool (13mx7m free-form design, depth: 1.5-2.3m). Heated as required to 25C from April to October (other months on request). Safety alarm system
– Covered terrace with outdoor kitchen and BBQ
– Al-fresco bar and lounge
– Tennis court with floodlights and equipment
– Boules pitch
– Terraced gardens
– Secure video entry
– Electric gates
– Ample parking
Located in the beautiful Côte d’Azur region, just a 15-minute drive from Nice Airport, This Large villa with a pool is in a residential setting only 2.5km from the charming village of St-Paul-de-Vence. You can walk to a local boulangerie in around fifteen minutes whilst other shops and restaurants are within a short drive.
One of the French Riviera’s most famous villages, St-Paul-de-Vence, is just minutes away with its picturesque cobbled lanes filled with art galleries, cafes and restaurants as well as the well-loved Fondation Maeght, a museum of modern art. Discover Matisse’s incredible chapel in Vence, just a ten-minute drive away or head a few minutes south to the atmospheric market in the old town of Cagnes-sur-Mer.
The marvellous coastline of the Côte d’Azur is within a short drive with great beaches around Cagnes-sur-Mer, Villeneuve-Loubet as well as Antibes and beyond. Nice and Cannes are also magical places to visit so close or head to some of the French Riviera’s idyllic inland villages and towns such as Biot, Opio and Grasse.
- Nearest Airport: Nice (10km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Cagnes sur Mer (6km)
- Nearest Village: St-Paul-de-Vence (2.5km)
- Nearest Shop: Boulangerie (15-min walk )
- Nearest Restaurant: St-Paul-de-Vence (2.5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: E.Leclerc Auredis (3.5km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cagnes-sur-Mer/Nice (4km/18km)
- Nearest Beach: Cagnes-sur-Mer (6km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf De La Vanade (8km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- St-Paul-de-Vence (2.5km) is one of the most famous villages of the French Riviera and is well known for its narrow cobbled lanes filled with art galleries, lovely shops and atmospheric cafes. The Foundation Maeght museum also attracts visitors, as do the excellent restaurants including the renowned La Colombe d’Or. Make sure you visit when the lovely fruit and vegetable market takes place.
- Further north, the town of Vence (5km) is another incredible place to spend some time, especially for the amazing Chapelle Matisse/Chapelle du Rosarie which was created by Henri Matisse himself. You can also experience the town’s historic ambience, delightful restaurants and cafes, more art galleries and markets.
- Easily reached from the nearby road connecting Vence to the coast, Cagnes-sur-Mer (4km) also has a wonderful market in its pretty old town and a lovely museum, Les Collettes, which used to be Renoir’s maison.
- The great city of Nice (18km) is also a brilliant day out or you may prefer to soak up some of the glamour in Cannes (27km).
- Heading inland, there are some incredible French Riviera villages to explore such as Tourrettes-sur-Loup (10km) with its artisan craft studios and pretty weekly market as well as Opio (20km) and Biot (14km) or learn all about the perfume heritage in the beautiful town of Grasse (24km) with its lavender fields, olive groves and rolling hills in the surrounding countryside.
- Special events and gatherings:
- Culinary Experiences: Fine diners will appreciate the Michelin starred Chevre D’Or as well as other restaurants with amazing sea views.
- Active outdoors:
- A Drive down towards the beach where you will find a lovely promenade with restaurants and a long stretch of coastline with some great watersports.
- Beach lovers can also head to the beaches around Villeneuve-Loubet (with its delightful village just inland) and Saint Laurent or south towards Antibes (15km), Cannes (27km) and Théoule-sur-Mer (40km). Some of the beaches around Nice, towards Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (28km) and Beaulieu-sur-Mer (27km) are also wonderful for a day out by the sea in beautiful surroundings.
- Boat trips can be enjoyed from many ports along the Côte d’Azur coastline, visiting towns such as Saint-Tropez, Monaco or the idyllic Sainte-Marguerite Island. You can also drive towards Monaco (40km) and as far as the Italian border with Ventimiglia (59km) under an hour away.
- There are numerous golf courses across the French Riviera (12 in the area!), the nearest being near Nice and Biot but also the well-known Royal Mougins Golf Course within 30km. For guests who love cycling, this villa is near some of the region’s best cycling routes across the Côte d’Azur and horse-riding is also a popular pursuit.
- Hikers will find some amazing marked trails including great walks between St Paul de Vence and Vence as well as coastal routes and other paths in the rugged interland near Gourdon (27km). You can swim from the rocks in Gorges du Loup, near Gourdon, or visit the enchanting waterfalls.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
This Domaine is made up of the main villa, featuring four apartments and two bedrooms, and a separate 2-bedroom cottage
This Large Villa has the ambiance of a traditional Provençal home yet it was built in the late 20th century cleverly using materials from an old monastery to add character and charm, such as the impressive wood-beamed ceilings and reclaimed stone flooring in the living space. Throughout you will find high-quality furnishings and bold original art-work, making it a superb place to spend time in great comfort.
- Air-conditioning is featured in some rooms only – please see below for more details
1) Main Villa and Cottage (max. 17 guests)
2) Main Villa (max. 12 guests)
Up to 23 guests can stay if using the sofa-beds in three of the apartments – please enquire for additional prices.
Villa Interiors (various levels)
– Large living room with fireplace
– Dining room
– Central kitchen, well-equipped
– Laundry room
– Guest WCs x 2
Apartment One: bedroom with king-size double, shower room, living-dining room with air-conditioning, double sofa-bed, kitchen area, sun-room and terrace
Apartment Two: bedroom with king-size double, shower room, dressing room, living-dining room with air-conditioning, double sofa-bed, kitchen area and terrace
Apartment Three: bedroom with king-size double, shower room, dressing room, living-dining room with air-conditioning, double sofa-bed, kitchen area and terrace
Apartment Four: bedroom with king-size double, smaller bedroom with a single bed, shower room, living-dining room with air-conditioning, kitchen area and terrace
– Bedroom with king-size bed, air-conditioning, shower room, dressing room, and access to the terrace
– Bedroom with king-size bed, air-conditioning, shower room, dressing room, and access to the terrace
– 2 x bedrooms with king-size beds and en suite bathrooms
– Living-dining room and kitchen with doors leading to a terrace
9 bedroom villa which sleeps 12 to 17 guests in Main Villa and Cottage
Each of the villa’s bedrooms and the cottage have pretty terraces where you can find a moment of peace in the vast and beautiful grounds. Many of the rooms are accessed via stone steps but Apartment One can be reached from the entrance path so may be more suitable for those who have reduced mobility
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning (in some rooms of the main villa and in the cottage)
- DVD player
- Children’s DVDs and books
- Private Pool
- Board games
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Tennis court and equipment
- Boules pitch
- Push chair
- Car seat
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
- The 17-guest price includes the main villa and the separate cottage. The 14-guest price is for the main villa only
- There is also space for an extra 6 people (making 23 guests in total) using the sofa-beds in three of the apartments – supplements apply so please enquire
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Jan 26th 2021 – Apr 30th 2021||£8,132|
|Apr 30th 2021 – Jun 30th 2021||£10,064|
|Jun 30th 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||£13,113|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Nov 30th 2021||£10,064|
|Nov 30th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£8,132|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 29th 2022||£8,132|
|Apr 29th 2022 – Jun 29th 2022||£10,064|
|Jun 29th 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£13,113|
Prices based on an occupancy of 17 people:
|Jan 26th 2021 – Apr 30th 2021||£9,911|
|Apr 30th 2021 – Jun 30th 2021||£11,843|
|Jun 30th 2021 – Aug 31st 2021||£14,892|
|Aug 31st 2021 – Nov 30th 2021||£11,843|
|Nov 30th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£9,911|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 29th 2022||£9,911|
|Apr 29th 2022 – Jun 29th 2022||£11,843|
|Jun 29th 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£14,892|
Extras for this Large Villa with a Pool in French Riviera
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Private chef
– pre-stocked fridge including wine/champagnes
– Tennis coaching
– Concierge service who can arrange services such as restaurant reservations, golf or sailing lessons, boat hire, Grand Prix tickets and hospitality, Cannes Film Festival tickets, helicopter transfers and more
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Large Villa with a Pool in French Riviera is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 charged to clients’ credit card by the owner or given to the owner in cash upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes. Linen and towels are changed mid-stay if staying 2 weeks.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes. Towels are changed mid-stay if staying 2 weeks.|
|Pool heating charge?||Pool heating is included from approximately April to end-October. The pool is heated as required to reach a temperature of 25C. Pool heating is on request approximately November to end-March and payable locally (€300 per week). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and mid-stay clean is included if staying 2 weeks. Please note, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights (except June to September which is 7 nights, although shorter breaks may be possible on request – please enquire).|
|Changeover day||Saturday (can be flexible from October to May).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Air-conditioning is featured in four bedrooms (two in the main villa, two in the cottage) as well as in the living areas of each apartment – please see the Features for more details.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Small weddings are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The 18-guest price includes the main villa and the separate cottage. The 14-guest price is for the main villa only. There is also space for an extra 6 people (making 24 guests in total) using the sofa-beds in three of the apartments – supplements apply so please enquire.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Luxury villa rental in the French Riviera (Cote d Azur)?
The Best way to book this luxury villa rental in Corsica is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Large villa with a pool in the French Riviera with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa with a pool in Corsica with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.