Large Group Villa 5 | Lake Como, Menaggio | 8 bedrooms
Rent this Large group villa with a pool near Menaggio, Lake Como for family Holidays
A Villa rental for Big group to Italy, This luxury villa in Lake Como is ideal for families and groups. Facilities include 8 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms for 12 to 16 Guests, Private Child-Safe Heated Pool, nWi-Fi/, Air-Con, BBQ, Satellite TV, Wheelchair Access, Wine Cellar, Games Room, Indoor Games, Table Tennis, DVD, Heating, Waterfront/lakefront, and Welcomes Pets.
PRICES: £9,434 to £15,239 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to lake, Walk to Village & Restaurant, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Hiking Paths, Wine Tasting, Fishing, Great Landscapes, Outdoor Activities, Towns & Villages nearby, fishing village, Santa Maria Rezzonico, Historical Sites, and 14th-century church.
This Large group villa with a pool near Menaggio, Lake Como is a luxurious and beautifully-appointed home that sits peacefully by Lake Como, close to the heart of Pianello del Lario village. The views across the water and to the mountains beyond are simply spectacular. And they can be enjoyed from inside the villa’s comfortable interior, as well as from every area of the outside space. The pebble beach is practically on the doorstep, with a footpath between the villa and the shore leading to other picturesque lakeside spots.
What’s inside this £9,434 to £15,239 a week Large villa near Menaggio, Italy?
Spacious and comfortable, this Large villa near Menaggio offers accommodation that’s ideally suited to large groups. Rooms feature a tasteful combination of classic pieces of furniture and plenty of modern conveniences, making this an ideal holiday home for rest and relaxation. There are 8 bedrooms on the first floor of the Villa are all light and many also have clear views over the lake. There are 6 bathrooms spread over the two floors. On the ground floor is a bright and airy living room with comfortable sofas for chatting and socialising. French doors take you straight out onto the terrace with panoramic lake views. Meals are also sociable and lively affairs, with the table in the formal dining room seating up to 14 people. There’s also a fully-fitted kitchen and a games room to keep the children happy and entertained.
Things to know before you rent this Large villa with a pool in Lake Como
- A public footpath runs between the villa and the shore.
- The 2 single bedrooms do not have air conditioning – Air conditioning is only available in 6 bedrooms.
- For larger groups, it is possible to also rent a sister property with 6 bedrooms(sleeps 12) virtually next door – please contact us for more information.
- Has Wheelchair Access
- Pets are only welcome On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Italian Visitors Tax payable in cash locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
The large terrace is home to an outdoor dining area, as well as sun loungers for chilling out on. Around the terrace are lawns dotted with colourful plants and flowers. There’s also a private, heated swimming pool that can be covered. With a pebble beach just a few minutes’ walk away, you can get involved with some of the most popular activities in this area in no time at all. Go swimming, windsurfing, waterskiing, and sailing to fully appreciate the natural beauty and tranquillity of Lake Como.
– Heated swimming pool (8 m x 5m, depth 1,2 m) with safety cover, open approximately from May to October
– Parking spaces
Most of the Italian Lakes and other pretty towns are within easy reach, either by ferry or car. Visit the charming town of Bellagio and impressive Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo with its beautiful botanical garden. With a footpath running along the boundary of the villa, enjoying a lakeside stroll couldn’t be easier. A pebble beach is just a ‘stone’s throw away too. Here you can go swimming in the lake, as well as windsurfing, waterskiing and sailing. Keep walking along Lake Como to reach the centre of Pianello del Lario village with its shops, restaurant, bank and post office. You can keep walking along the promenade to take in picturesque lake views and charming towns along the way.
Make sure to visit the cosmopolitan city of Como (46km) to enjoy its historic centre, shops, restaurants and café culture. You can also catch the train to stylish Milan from here.
- Nearest Airport: Milano Malpensa (95 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Milano Linate (120 km)
- Nearest Airport 3: Orio Al Serio (100 km)
- Nearest Village: (600 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Menaggio (10 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (200 m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (350 m)
- Nearest Beach: (50 m)
- Nearest Supermarket: (350 m)
- Nearest Shop: (350 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Just behind the villa is a boat museum that features hundreds of lake boats dating from the 19th century to more modern times. It’s a great way of learning about Lake Como’s nautical history over the last couple of centuries.
- Former fishing village, Santa Maria Rezzonico (4km), is further south along the lake from the villa. Its narrow streets are full of archways and stairways, creating a maze-like feel to the town. Along with plenty of beautiful stone buildings, there are several historic sites of interest. These include the ornate 14th-century church of Santa Maria Assunta and the towering castle that overlooks the town.
- The old town of Menaggio (11km) is well worth a visit, with a mostly-ruined, medieval castle and its walls that you can walk along for spectacular lake views.
- Walk around the lovely botanical garden that’s full of ancient trees and colourful plants at Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo (15km). Also marvel at the extensive art on show inside the museum housed inside the villa.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- There’s a Lido by the water with swimming pools, a sandy beach and plenty of activities for children.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
This large Villa is a typical lakefront Italian villa offering uninterrupted views over Lake Como. Featuring 8 bedrooms, the villa can comfortably accommodate 16 guests over two floors.
– Spacious and bright living room with sofas, satellite TV, and doors opening directly onto the panoramic terrace
– Fully equipped semi-professional kitchen
– Large dining room with seats for 14 people
– Games room for children with table tennis and other toys (can be used as bedroom on request)
– Bathroom with shower and accessible facilities
– Two guest toilets
– Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
Villa can sleep 12 to 16 guests in 8 bedrooms, with 6 air-conditioned bedrooms
The 8 first-floor bedrooms at the Villa are all light and many also have clear views over the lake. There are 5 air-conditioned double bedrooms, with 2 of them also having an adjoining single bedroom. One of which has access to a balcony terrace with outdoor seating for soaking up the views and tranquil atmosphere. The 8th bedroom is an air-conditioned twin, making it ideal for children or a nanny. There are 6 well-appointed bathrooms to be found over the two floors.
– 5 en-suite double bedrooms with air-conditioning
– Two single rooms (not air-conditioned) adjoining two of the double rooms, making them ideal for children; one with access to a panoramic balcony
– Small twin bedroom (air-conditioned)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Swimming pool – Private Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Indoor Pool
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Waterfront/Lake Front
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Wheelchair Access
- Wine Cellar
- Games Room – Indoor Games – Table Tennis
- Beachfront/ Waterfront
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 24th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£9,434|
|May 22nd 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£13,062|
|Aug 28th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£9,434|
|May 21st 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£13,062|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Aug 28th 2022||£9,434|
Prices based on an occupancy of 16 people:
|Feb 24th 2021 – May 22nd 2021||£11,611|
|May 22nd 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£15,239|
|Aug 28th 2021 – May 21st 2022||£11,611|
|May 21st 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£15,239|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Aug 28th 2022||£11,611|
Extras for this villa in Lake Como, which has Wheelchair Access
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Large Villa with a pool in Lake Como is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 payable to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||2 pm|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes (Linen changed twice a week, towels changed daily).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Changeover day||Saturday, all other changeover days on request.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights, all other duration on request.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable in cash locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The swimming pool is open from May to end of October, subject to weather conditions.|
|Pool heating charge?||Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Other 3||Air conditioning is only availablein 6 bedrooms.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Large Group villa in the Lake Como, Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this Large Holiday villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Large holiday villa in Lake Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Large holiday villa in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.