Lake Como Villa 3 | Lezzeno, Italy | 3 bedrooms
Villa Lago di Como near Lezzeno for rent is great for families with teens
If you looking to rent a villa in Como instead of a hotel, this luxury villa is perfect for families or small groups of friends. Facilities include 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms for 8 Guests, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, DVD, and Welcomes Pets.
PRICES: £5,782 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Village & Restaurant Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Fishing, pretty Landscapes, Outdoor Activities Tourist Villages.
This refined Villa in Lago di Como near Lezzeno proves a lake house needn’t be only a humble cottage. The Swiss Alps melt southward into the striking hills on the other side of the lake. Observe those hills from the wide terraces of your holiday villa, or the charming towns nearby.
What to expect in this £5,782 a week Luxury villa rental in Lake Como, Italy?
The sunny interior of this butter-yellow holiday home has every creature comfort; the updated kitchen and bathrooms will serve you well (especially the Jacuzzi tub). Throw open the large windows to expose spectacular vistas in every room.
Your villa lies in the village of Lezzeno, where you’ll find restaurants and shops among the quaint avenues. Feel free to use the canoes provided for your excursions – it’s easy to launch your vessel from the pebbled beach right outside. Your hosts are nearby and would be happy to arrange any services you desire – from wine tastings to massage, cooking lessons to a personal chef.
Things to know before you book this Holiday home in Lake Como
- There is no pool, but guests can swim in the lake from the house (bring water shoes, as the bottom is stony
- Little Children need supervision – Parents must keep an eye on them (unless Babysitting/childcare services are required at an extra cost)
- Pets are only welcome on request
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Week’s membership at Bellagio Sporting Club
– Outdoor dining & sunbathing terrace furnished with table and chairs
– Panoramic views of the lake
– Access to the lake and pebbled beach directly from the property
– 2 canoes at guest disposal
– Private parking area for up to 3 cars
Only 7 km away is Bellagio, “The Pearl of Lake Como”, where city charms have sprung up beside the most marvelous views. The border of Switzerland lies only an hour away, a perfect day trip!
Nearest Village: Lezzeno is within walking distance and contains restaurants, shops, a bus (5 mins on foot) and boat (1 km) routes.
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century.
Whether exploring the lake by foot, car, or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa.
- Nearest Airport: Malpensa Airport (85 km)
- Nearest Airport: Linate Airport (90 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Como (30 km)
- Nearest Village: Lezzeno (200 m)
- Nearest Shop: Shops, cafes, and supermarkets
- Culture, History, and Art:
- A walk around one of these central lake villages, up a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince visitors to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for homemade ice cream.
- Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities. Visit Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, the Duomo, or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone.
- For the cultural enthusiasts, the historical city of Turin in Piedmont is well within reach, as are Venice and Verona heading east.
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors:
- Guests also have the possibility to explore some of northern Italy’s other lakes, such as Lake Maggiore in Piedmont to the west or even a day trip into Switzerland.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Villa is set over 3 floors with terraces for pretty views of the Lake
The Property is designed over 3 floors and offers great balconies and terraces to enjoy the spectacular views of the Lake and al fresco dining.
– Living/dining room with Satellite TV, DVD, Stereo system
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Bathroom with shower
– Laundry room with washing machine and ironing facilities
Villa can sleep 8 guests in 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a terrace
– Master bedroom with terrace
– Double bedroom
– Twin bedroom
– Bathroom with shower and jacuzzi features
– Open space bedroom with queen-sized sofa-bed, bedside tables, a hanging rack for clothes, a chest of drawers, a writing table, and a chair
– Bathroom with shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Air conditioning
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below.
- Pets – On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Waterfront/Lake Front
- Cable TV/Satellite TV, DVD, Stereo system
- 2 canoes at guest disposal
– Tours, wine tasting, restaurant suggestions, and bookings, etc can all be organised by the owners (please enquire)
– Massages and treatments in the villa or at the local spa can be arranged
– Cookery lessons can be arranged (please enquire)
– Meals can be organised by a private chef in your villa (please enquire)
– Private car, boat, or seaplane rentals available (please enquire)
– Outdoor pursuits available close to the villa including quad biking, dancing, tennis, golf, hiking
– Luggage delivery available if required
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Feb 22nd 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£5,782|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Aug 26th 2022||£5,782|
Extras for this Holiday home in Lake Como
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Holiday villa in Lake Como is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 payable in cash upon arrival|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||On request|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection|
|Other Ts and Cs||Week’s membership at Bellagio Sporting Club|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Tax||Tourist tax not included, payable locally in cash|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. Short breaks on request.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Holiday villa in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region?
The Best way to book this Holiday villa rental in Lake Como is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday rental in lake Villa in Como with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this holiday home in Como, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on villas in Como.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Como is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in Lake Como., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Lake Como, North of Italy.