Holiday Villa 2 with a pool | Grasse, France | 6 Bedrooms
Budget holiday villa with a pool in Grasse, South of France
A Côte-d’Azur villa for families with children. Facilities include 6 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms. The house can accommodate 12 Guests. Private Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, Hot Tub, Pool/Snooker, Home Cinema, DVD, Fireplace & Heating.
PRICES: From £4,838 for 3 nights to £8,600 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Nearby The old town of Grasse with excellent restaurants and shops, a famous town in the world for making perfume.
This Budget holiday villa with a pool in Grasse is a quintessential example of the refined elegance of the French Riviera, a mansion that truly embodies the charm of the region. At this villa in the south of france, any guests will be sure to find rooms and features to suit them, whether it’s the home cinema or that perfect spot on one of the idyllic terraces. Come and experience the high life of the greatest perfumiers of the 18th century, updated with all modern comforts, in one of the finest mansions in Grasse – the historic world capital of perfume!
What’s inside this £6,450 to £8,600 a week beautiful holiday home rental in France?
From the chandeliers that hang from high ceilings, the four-poster beds, and standalone bathtubs, to the expertly landscaped garden terraces including a pool and Jacuzzi, This holiday villa with a pool in Grasse is anyone’s ideal dream holiday to France. Spread across 6 stunning and large bedrooms, each with its own unique character, up to 12 guests can enjoy the finest luxury accommodation. The high hilltop location offers stunning views over the town of Grasse, and out to Nice and the sea beyond, with even the Isle of Corsica visible on a clear day. There is a brand new kitchen and dining room perfect to spend joyful evenings together.
Good to know…
You are quite close to the main road into Grasse, but this is actually rather convenient and the peaceful and quiet environment is still perfectly preserved.
– Land of approx. 2700m2
– Gas oil heating and electrical heating
– Automatic gate
– Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
– Landscaped gardens
– 5-minute drive to the train station in Grasse
– Nearest town Grasse and the old town of Grasse with excellent restaurants and shops
– Beautiful Cathedral in the old town with original Reubens paintings hanging on the wall
– IN the beautiful region of Grasse, the most famous town in the world for making perfume
- Nearest Airport: Nice (21-25 km)
- Nearest Village: (1 km)
- Nearest Town/City: (1 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (1 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: (1 km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (1 km)
- Nearest Beach: (16-20 km)
- Culture, History, and Art: N/A
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
- Although air-conditioning is available only in the basement, the main house has high-ceilings and stays very cool when all windows are open
– Entrance hall
– Brand new kitchen/dining room with fireplace
– Scullery and laundry room
– Living-room with fireplace
– Living-room/TV room with fireplace
A 6 bedroom villa in Grasse for 12 Guests spread across 2 levels
Spacious Bedrooms and Airy living inside this french riviera rental
Garden level/Basement (all rooms are air-conditioned)
– Home cinema
– Pool table
– Sitting room leading out to the garden
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below – Gas oil heating and electrical heating
- Private Pool – Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Home Cinema
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Feb 2nd 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£4,838||£5,221||£5,604||£6,450|
|Apr 24th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£6,450||£6,961||£7,472||£8,600|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Dec 11th 2021||£4,838||£5,221||£5,604||£6,450|
|Dec 11th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£6,450||£6,961||£7,472||£8,600|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 23rd 2022||£4,838||£5,221||£5,604||£6,450|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£6,450||£6,961||£7,472||£8,600|
Extras for this holiday villa with a pool in Grasse, France
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
- Maid Service Included
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Private holiday villa with a pool in Grasse is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Arrival time||Arranged at your convenience|
|Departure time||Arranged at your convenience|
|Energy costs included?||Yes|
|Heating costs included?||Yes|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Private holiday villa with a pool in Grasse?
The Best way to book this Privateholiday villa with a pool in Grasse is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this holiday villa with a pool in Grasse with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this holiday villa with a pool in Grasse with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.