Holiday villa 1 | Avignon, Provence | 8 Bedrooms
Luxury holiday villa rental in Avignon, Only in Provence, France
A chateau rental in Provence, France for a group of friends or families with children. Facilities include 8 Bedrooms & 6 Bathrooms. The Castle can accommodate 12 Guests. Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Cable TV, Table Tennis, DVD, Heating, Caretaker/Owner on Site, Wine Tasting nearby, and a Walk to Village.
PRICES: From £6,306 to £10,026 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Weekly Provencal markets and a great bar and brasserie. Wine tasting nearby including events in nearby villages
The exquisite Chateau holiday villa rental in Avignon, Provence is a luxury home that was recently renovated to a high standard for 12 guests. The expansive grounds include woodland paths, lovely gardens, and a large private pool with a dining terrace, barbecue, and changing room. The English-speaking caretaker on site will help you organise the holiday you desire.
What’s inside this £6,306 to £10,026 a week chateau rental in Provence?
With 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and ample living spaces both indoors and out, this chateau holiday rental in Avignon is ideal for large families. You’ll have 3 cots available to you, and everyone will be entertained with Wi-Fi and Satellite TV with English Freeview channels. The ballroom can be an elegant reception area with grand piano or a games room with table tennis.
Good to know…
- All bedrooms have fans to keep you cool.
- Car hire is highly recommended.
- Three cots and highchairs are available on request
This home is a part of our Sustainable Collection!
This home meets the following criteria from our sustainable checklist:
- Supports the local community (promotes local businesses)
- Promotes Sustainable Living (Recycling)
- Promotes Sustainable Living (Vegetable Patch)
- Protects and conserves local Heritage
Guests will enjoy using the private, unheated pool (6m x 12m, depth: 1-2m). The pool terrace has a new pergola, a large barbecue, and sink, plenty of work surfaces and the large dining table will seat 14 outdoors with a second table that seats eight more. There are 12 loungers, sofas, umbrellas, and plenty of pool toys. There is also a separate toilet and changing room on this terrace. Pool towels are provided. The holiday villa rental in Avignon is set in about 4 acres of land, much of it woodland, with paths leading to the best views and places to sit. There is parking for up to eight cars and the property is protected by remote-controlled gates. An English-speaking caretaker on-site maintains the pool and gardens on a daily basis.
This part of Provence is rich in history, with the Roman Amphitheatre and Triumphal Arch in Orange just 25 minutes away and the Papal Palace and the Pont St Benezet (the famous Pont d’Avignon) are only 40 minutes from the chateau. The amazing Pont du Gard is an hour away.
The closest village is within easy walking distance and has a couple of bars and restaurants/brasseries and a really good take away pizza place as well as a baker, pharmacy, post office and some small shops. The nearest big supermarket is 8km away in Sarrians.
Many visitors drive all the way; the house is approximately 9 hours’ driving time from Calais and the main channel ports using the motorways. Otherwise, picking up a hire car from the nearby airports and stations couldn’t be easier. The journeys are straightforward and detailed directions will be provided when bookings are confirmed.
- Nearest Village: (1.4km – 20mins walk)
- Nearest Supermarket: Sarrians (8km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- For outstanding natural beauty, the Fontaine de Vaucluse is a 50-minute drive through the countryside, as are the hilltop village of Gordes and the beautiful Abbaye de Senanque – combine all three for a memorable day out.
- Provencal markets are not to be missed and both Vaison la Romaine (Tuesday mornings) and Carpentras (Friday mornings) are vast and offer wonderful places for lunch afterwards and plenty of sights to see in the afternoon. L’Isle sur la Sorgue has a huge market on Sunday mornings which features antiques and bric-a-brac alongside the produce and provencal staples.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences:
- The local vignerons all offer tastings and the wine co-operatives, Les Vignerons de Caractere and the Cave de Gigondas, are not to be missed. Vacqueyras celebrates its wines and those of the region each year on 13 and 14 July at the Fete des Vins and there are similar events in other nearby villages.
- Active outdoors:
- For teens there is Wave Island (previously knows as ‘Splashworld’), which is the biggest waterpark in France, at Monteux just 15kms away, a 20-minute drive.
- Walks into the Dentelles de Montmirail are very popular, as are cycle rides. There are tennis courts in Vacqueyras (1.5km), cycle hire in Beaumes de Venise (5km), horse riding in Aubignan (5km), and the nearest golf course is in Orange (18km), with several more courses within an hour’s drive.
- A car is highly recommended to enable you to explore some of the glorious countryside and historical sites nearby, tour the vineyards of the Rhone Valley, and take in the wonderful cultural events of the region.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The charming contemporary interior creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is comfortably furnished with all modern amenities available, including Wi-Fi connecting and a satellite TV tuned to receive the English Free-view channels, French channels, Apple TV, and Netflix. There is a lovely newly decorated sitting room and a spacious dining room with a large table seating 16 guests comfortably. The kitchen is fully equipped with a large hob, fridge-freezer, ice-maker, wine fridge, larder fridge, microwave, blender, and kettle.
8 bedroom holiday villa rental in Avignon can sleep 12 Guests
The magnificent Chateau Vaucluse has 8 Bedrooms. There are six king-size beds, two of these can be converted into twin beds on request. There is one room with a 160cm bed and one single 90cm bedroom. The Chateau is very family-friendly and has three cots available on request. All the bedrooms have fans, helping keep you cool on hot nights.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below – Central heating
- Air-conditioning (main floor and first floor)
- Fans (garden level bedrooms)
- Satellite TV/Cable TV
- DVD player
- Staffed Property
- Table tennis
- Secure parking
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Table Tennis
- Caretaker/Owner on Site
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Feb 3rd 2021 – Apr 28th 2021||£6,306|
|Apr 28th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£8,198|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 28th 2021||£8,765|
|Jun 28th 2021 – Aug 29th 2021||£10,026|
|Aug 29th 2021 – Sep 28th 2021||£8,765|
|Sep 28th 2021 – Apr 27th 2022||£8,198|
|Apr 27th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£8,198|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 27th 2022||£8,765|
|Jun 27th 2022 – Aug 7th 2022||£10,026|
Extras for this holiday villa rental in Avignon, Provence
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:
– Cleaning once a week is included, more frequent cleaning is by arrangement at a reasonable charge.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this holiday villa rental in Avignon, Only in Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1250. The security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels and changed once a week.|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside, only permitted outside on the pool terrace.|
|Pets welcome?||No pets allowed.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this holiday villa rental in Avignon, Provence?
The Best way to book this holiday villa rental in Avignon is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa in Provence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this holiday villa rental in Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in Provence.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Avignon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence.