Holiday Apartment to rent | Venice, Italy | 3 bedrooms
Venice holiday apartment with wooden deck/terrace (also called Altana in Venetian)
Here’s a fabulous holiday apartment letting in Venice for a luxury Venetian experience in Italy. The apartment rental in Venice is perfect for a small family with kids or Romantic Holidays for a couple to Venice. The apartment can accommodate 5 guests in 3 bedrooms. Facilities include a Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, Lift, DVD & Heating, and a great alternative for hotels in Venice.
HIGHLIGHTS: Easy By Train, Less than 1hr to Airport or arrive in style from Venice Marco Polo airport by pre-ordering a water taxi – 30 minutes – you can be dropped off at the palazzo’s own jetty, St Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs, A Vaporetto to the Basilica di Santa Maria Della Salute.
PRICES: From £1,936 for 3 nights to £4,760 a week | Prices also available in Euros & US$ | See below for Seasonal Rates
Imagine the romance of travelling by water taxi past the emblematic dome of Santa Maria Della Salute and arriving to a warm welcome at the private jetty of your grand salmon pink palazzo before being ushered into a world of beauty and privilege. The Venice holiday apartment is a stunning third-floor apartment just 5 minutes walk from St Mark’s square and Teatro La Fenice. A welcome hamper with fruit and a bottle of Bellini, fresh croissants each morning, maid service, concierge, air conditioning, and high-end beds with the finest Italian linen all contribute to that pampered feeling.
What’s inside this £3,656 to £4,760 a week Luxury Apartment rental in Venice, Italy?
This Apartment rental in Venice is a wonderful home with a remarkable history – the original medieval building at the mouth of the Grand Canal was transformed in the 17th century into a fine Renaissance palazzo and lived in by the same family for 200 years. It has recently been restored by local artisans combining classical style with contemporary features. Admire the expanse of panoramic wallpaper in the living and dining areas and look out onto the quiet square below. The candelabra, exquisite mirror back sideboard, and some paintings are from the palazzo’s private collection and contrast beautifully with light modern furnishings. Each room has artistic splashes of colour such as sky blue and burnt orange, inspired by the 18th century frescoes of Tiepolo. The white open kitchen is fully equipped and blends well into the ambience of the interior.
What to know before renting this Private Apartment rental in Venice, Italy?
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Children will need to be supervised at all times when up on the roof terrace
- As well as three bedrooms sleeping five guests, there are two-day beds in the loft upstairs for an additional two guests (available on request for an additional fee – please enquire). Do note this area has low ceilings
- Guests also have access to a lovely terrace with the three other apartments in the palazzo. Please ask for more information.
- For slightly larger groups, rent alongside a one-bedroom apartment which is connected via an internal staircase.
- For even more large groups up to 11 more guests, in 6 more rooms please get in touch with us for more information about making a booking.
- Heating costs: Yes, See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Yes and daily maid service for 2 hrs, See T&Cs below for more information.
- Pets: No allowed.
- Linen & towels: Yes (towels changed mid-week).
- No smoking.
– Rooftop terrace with lounge seating
– Shared terrace (via a few steps from the third floor) with lounge and dining area
This exquisite apartment is a beautiful apartment set on the third floor of a prestigious palazzo on the Grand Canal. It’s around a 30-minute ride in a water taxi from Venice Marco Polo airport and the palazzo has its own private jetty that guests can use on arrival and departure. Alternatively, the nearest vaporetto stop is a five-minute stroll away.
Take early morning photos of the Basilica and the Bridge of Sighs, enjoy people watching with coffee and cake in St Mark’s Square or sip a cocktail at Harry’s Bar before jumping on a Vaporetto with a map and day pass. It’s an extraordinary experience wandering around the magical city even if you don’t visit all the renowned galleries, churches, and museums. A quiet exploration of the city nearly always leads to yet another turning where you’ll find lesser-known treasures and delights.
- Nearest Airport: Venice Marco Polo (30-mins via water taxi)
- Nearest Airport 2: Treviso Airport (40km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Central Venice (Within 200m)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Central Venice (Within 400m)
- Nearest Supermarket: Small supermarket (Within 1km)
- Nearest Town/City: Venice (In the city centre)
- Nearest Train Station: Venezia Santa Lucia (2km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Take the Vaporetto to the Basilica di Santa Maria Della Salute, built as a votive of thanks after the plague in 1630. It quickly became an emblem of the city, standing like a sentinel at the mouth of the Grand Canal and so visible to approaching travellers. The nearby old customs house Punta Della Dogana is now a museum and a must-go place for architecture (Tadao Ando) and the Pinault contemporary art collection. There are great photo opportunities from here as you look across to St Mark’s square.
- Try taking indirect routes to find real life cameos, scampering cats, little churches and some spectacular views. Stopping for an aperitivo or two can easily become a pleasurable habit as you wonder how the buildings stand firm on their wooden stakes driven into the mud. You are sure to eventually find your way back to your enchanting apartment next to the Grand Canal in one of the most wonderful cities of the world.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- If you haven’t been to Venice before, the silhouettes of the iconic black gondolas lined up on the Grand Canal near your jetty are sure to tempt you to take a canal excursion hopefully accompanied by a singing gondolier – check the prices before you set off.
- While you are seeing the “sights”, don’t forget the Rialto Bridge and its famous markets. Overwhelmed by all this beauty and history? Sip a Bellini cocktail at nearby Harry’s bar, which was declared a National Landmark in 2001 and is renowned for its celebrity clientele which have included kings, queens, writers, artists and actors.
- Refreshed, take the vaporetto towards the symbolic lions of Venice which line the Grand Canal outside the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, a fine museum of 20th century American and European art. The Galleria dell’Accademia has a fine collection of pre-19th century art in Venice and Northern Italy.
Main Floor (3rd Floor of Palazzo)
– Living-dining room
– Small kitchen area, well-equipped including dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, kettle, Nespresso machine, microwave, toaster and blender
– Master bedroom with double bed (200x200cm) and en suite bathroom with bath an WC
– Bedroom with twin beds (100x200cm each, can be made as a double)
– Bedroom with single bed (100x200cm)
– Bathroom with shower and WC
The luxury apartment rental in Venice can accommodate 5 guests in 3 bedrooms
There is the luxury of a bath in the en-suite master bedroom and the gorgeously furnished double and single bedrooms share a fine bathroom. White wooden internal stairs lead to a small landing with a bright yellow shower room and a couple of colourful day beds, an ideal spot for reading or playing games. Here you’ll find your private terrace for relaxing with a glass of wine – look to the left to see the tip of Punta della Dogana and a touch of the blue lagoon beyond.
Top Floor (in the eaves, low ceilings)
– Loft area (with two day-beds)
– Bathroom with shower and WC
– Access to the roof terrace
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Not available
- DVD player
- Safety Deposit Box /Safe
- Satellite TV
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Double glazed windows
- Washing machine and dryer
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 5 Guests:
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Apr 9th 2021 – Oct 31st 2021||£2,454||£3,239||£4,024||£4,760|
|Oct 31st 2021 – Dec 23rd 2021||£1,936||£2,500||£3,065||£3,656|
|Dec 23rd 2021 – Jan 9th 2022||£2,454||£3,239||£4,024||£4,760|
|Jan 9th 2022 – Mar 31st 2022||£1,936||£2,500||£3,065||£3,656|
|Mar 31st 2022 – Oct 11th 2022||£2,454||£3,239||£4,024||£4,760|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Kids & Teens
Venice is a wondrous and magical city for kids of all ages – streets here are water, cars are boats and pelican crossings are bridges. Take a tour of the Grand Canal on a Vaporetto alongside barges, police boats, kayaks, delivery boats and gondolas.
Spotting lions, especially winged ones, encourages looking up and around. Shop for carnival masks or visit a mask maker, take a gondola ride, tour a palace or watch the glassblowers on the island of Murano (45 minutes via Vaporetto).
Climb the balcony at St Mark’s to get close to the bronze horses while older children may prefer the spooky tour through the prisons in the Doge’s Palace. Ride the vaporetto from San Zacccaria stop near San Marco to Giardini Pubblici, a shaded park with grass for running and picnics, a playground and grotto.
The long white stretches of sand at the Lido provide such a contrast to the rest of the city and are ideal for beachcombing and sand castles. You can also hire bikes near here for a tour of the local area.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Children’s books
- Maid Service Included
- Babysitting Available
Extras for this Luxury holiday apartment in Venice
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras included at this property:
– Welcome hamper with a bottle of Bellini, seasonal fruit and still/sparkling water
– Croissant delivery (daily at 8.00 a.m.)
– Breakfast provisions (sliced bread, butter, jam, tea, Nespresso capsules, milk, sugar)
– Daily maid service each morning
– Concierge service
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Bedroom/bathroom facilities for early arrival
– Luggage deposit
– Fresh flower service
– Personal laundry
– Grocery shopping service
– Cooking classes
– In-house aesthetic treatments
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Luxury Holiday apartment in Venice, Italy is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner one month before and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||3.00 – 7.00 p.m. Late check-in after 11.00 p.m. is by prior arrangement only and subject to €50 late arrival fee (payable locally).|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes (towels changed mid-week).|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes and daily maid service for 2 hrs. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||3 nights.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €5 per adult per night and €2.50 per child (aged 10-16) per night, up to 5 nights – please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Not allowed.|
|Pets welcome?||Not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A highchair and cot are available on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||The apartment sleeps five guests over three bedrooms and an extra two guests in the loft area (with low ceilings) on request for an additional fee – please enquire.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly Holiday apartment in Venice, Italy?
The Best way to book this luxury holiday apartment in Venice is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Private Apartment in Venezia, Italy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Luxury Apartment in Venice, Italy with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas & Apartments in Venice.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering villa in Venice is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury Venetian villas & Apartments in Venice, and other Veneto areas like Asolo, Treviso or Prosecco in the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, and other regions like Padua, Belluno, Verona, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in the Veneto region.