Family Villa 4 | San Teodoro, Sardinia | 5 bedrooms
San Teodoro holiday rental with a private pool in Sardinia, near the Beach
A fabulous family-friendly HomeAway from home in Sardinia for an ideal Summer vacation to italy. The budget beachfront villa not far from Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda can accommodate 10 to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms/3 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Heating, Waterfront, Cots & high chairs available at extra cost, Minimum stay: 14 nights in August.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £1,947 to £6,766 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
This San Teodoro holiday rental with a private pool in Sardinia is a happy, bright coastal-side home clad in burnt terracotta tones and sloping roofs, with beautiful private gardens and pool and far-reaching sea views. This understated home is nestled in a particularly beautiful corner of North Eastern Sardinia; Iperico means St John’s Wort, which is rather apt for this home in the heart of a protected nature reserve, where the distinctive yellow flowering plant grows freely.
What’s inside this £1,947 to £6,766 a week Family villa in Sardinia, Italy?
There are 5 bedrooms at this Family villa in Sardinia, and it can accommodate10 guests; these comprise three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom, and one bunk bedroom. The bedrooms are timelessly elegant, with a chic, old-school charm about them. Delightfully unadorned and striking in their simplicity, the pretty wrought-iron bedsteads, terracotta tiles, antique furnishings and pale, powdery pastel tones create the ultimate restful ambience for a restorative stay. The interiors of this holiday rental are laid-back, the relaxed tone of the island’s way of life; the open plan living, dining and kitchen space is full of charming, local features, such as exposed timber beams and a pretty antique dresser. This home is one of unfussy ease and relaxed luxury.
The lateral living space, with its lovely adornments, ambient lighting and fully equipped kitchen space is ideal for the whole family to come together at the end of a busy day to cook, laugh and enjoy local wines and delicacies together.
The kitchen is a great canary yellow with locally hand-painted tiles showcasing the villa’s namesake plant; executed in the traditional farmhouse style, this space is brimming with rustic charm!
What must you know before renting this family villa in Costa Smeralda?
- There are 3 bathrooms to a potential 10 guests
- Although there are amenities within walking distance, a car is recommended to explore further afield. The garage has space for two cars
- Toddlers will need to be monitored in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: Yes. See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra €500, paid locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Allowed, On request only, and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price – Extra €25 per person paid locally (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels).
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
The gardens and outdoor space at this San Teodoro holiday rental are immaculately maintained, offering lush green lawns and vibrant blossoming flowers and tropical plants. Indoor and outdoor living fuse seamlessly; there is an outdoor built-in stone kitchen, and dining space – offering an excellent spot for al fresco meals in the sea breeze under the stars, or a sumptuous breakfast after a refreshing morning swim.
Outdoor living is executed with such style and panache at this holiday home; the pool area is impeccable, with a glistening private pool and sea breezes coming up from the coast, an array of day beds, loungers and elegant parasols. Guests will enjoy a cold beer with a good holiday book, or a sumptuous breakfast of fresh coffee and locally baked bread and pastries after a refreshing morning swim. The veranda offers a bright and shaded spot, where the family can enjoy a quiet alfresco meal during the heat of the day.
– Swimming pool
– Sun loungers & parasols
– Large patio & garden area
– Outside sitting & dining area
– Covered terrace
– BBQ area
– Private parking
This San Teodoro holiday rental offers a cosy, quaint and homey space, ideal for families or groups, in one of the most naturally beautiful parts of the Mediterranean, away from the crowds, offering a real taste of local Sardinian coastal life!
The San Teodoro holiday rental with a private pool is located in Northern Sardinia, in the Capo Coda Cavallo area, which is one of the most spectacular parts of the coast, offering extraordinarily white beaches and crystal clear waters in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This sumptuous home overlooks the beautiful beach of Salina Bamba; from the terrace, there are views of Lu Impostu and Cala Brandinchi, which is known informally as the ‘Tahiti of Sardinia,’ – it has an exotic beauty.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (25 km)
- Nearest Airport: Alghero Fertilia Airport (150 km)
- Nearest Village: Capo Coda Cavallo (500 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Olbia (25 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Supermarkets & Restaurants (500 m)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy beach (1 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Renowned for its granite rock surfaces, this peninsula, in which the charming village of Capo Coda Cavallo lies, is often hailed as a symbol of Sardinia. This rocky peninsular is sheltered by the beautiful land mass of the Tavolara island, offset by the smooth rocks of the Molara. Capo Coda Cavallo is a protected nature reserve, known for being an iconic stretch of coastland, complete with Lagunas and some of the Mediterranean’s best beaches.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- This area of the coast offers optimal opportunities for water sports. At the Villaggio Porto Coda Cavallo, at the Blu Infinito Diving Centre, visitors can enjoy some of the best conditions for snorkelling across the entire island.
- There is a golf course at Puntaldia, which is popular with locals and tourists alike, offering a majestic setting for a nine-hole course. This marine protected area also comprises the islands of Molara, Tavolara and Proratora, which provide panoramic views and exceptional natural beauty.
- For keen walkers, there are many ancient trails, filled with junipers and wild island flowers and windswept views. The beaches in Capo Coda Cavallo are far quieter than the busy and more tourist-heavy Costa Smeralda.
– Two double bedrooms
– Twin bedroom
– Two bathrooms
– Living & dining room
– Fully equipped kitchen
The Holiday home in Sardinia can accommodate 10 guests in 5 bedrooms
– Double bedroom
– Bunk bed bedroom
– Living area
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Private Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Waterfront – Sandy beach (1 km)
- Pets welcome on request
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
|Apr 4th 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£1,947|
|Apr 24th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£2,434|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 12th 2021||£2,921|
|Jun 12th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£3,407|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 10th 2021||£4,138|
|Jul 10th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||£4,527|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£4,965|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 7th 2021||£5,841|
|Aug 7th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£6,766|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£5,646|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£4,381|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,407|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||£2,580|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Apr 23rd 2022||£2,337|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 28th 2022||£2,434|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 11th 2022||£2,921|
|Jun 11th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£3,407|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 9th 2022||£4,138|
|Jul 9th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||£4,527|
|Jul 23rd 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£4,965|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 6th 2022||£5,841|
|Aug 6th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£6,766|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£5,646|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£4,381|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,407|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 1st 2022||£2,580|
|Oct 1st 2022 – Oct 6th 2022||£2,337|
Children at the villa
Ideal for Teens
The beaches at Capo Coda Cavallo are known as being some of Europe’s best for families, and Sardinian’s love bambini! The island’s easygoing nature, gentle shelved beaches, caves to explore and prehistoric mysteries, there is so much to alight children’s imaginations.
Northeastern Sardinia is known as offering much quieter travelling conditions than is neighbouring Costa Smeralda which draws a well-heeled, international crowd. For a holiday in sublime natural beauty, the Capo Coda Cavallo offers unparalleled access to preserved nature.
Wildlife excursions, gentle hiking and dolphin spotting boat trips are all on offer for children.
For those with a taste for adventure, whether it be pony trekking, snorkelling, kayaking or climbing, Sardinia is a beautiful destination for the whole family, while a promenade and gelato in the evening in the local style will be an activity all generations will love.
The flamingo-filled lagoons and boat trips to the islands at sunset make this a truly magical spot for young imaginations!
Back at the villa, the beautiful, safe lawns, outdoor kitchen and glistening pool will suit the needs of children of all ages, while there is both a twin bedroom and bunk bedroom, providing a cool air-conditioned space for siestas when the heat of the day gets too much.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Fenced Grounds
Extras for this Villa with a pool in San Teodoro, Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this San Teodoro holiday rental with a private pool in Sardinia is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Extra €25 per person paid locally (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €500, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Cots and highchairs can be rented on request for €25 per item, paid locally.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family-friendly San Teodoro villa in Sardinia?
The Best way to book this family-friendly San Teodoro villa is Sardinia is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this holiday rental in Capo Coda Cavallo with a pool with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private luxury villa in Sardinia with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.