Family villa 2 with a pool | Avignon, Provence | 5 Bedrooms
Provence self-catering family villa accommodation with a pool
This family villa in France sits between Avignon and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and ideal families with children. Facilities include 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms. The villa can accommodate 10 Guests. Outdoor Swimming pool, Child-Safe Pool, Private Pool, Air-Con, Wi-Fi/Internet, Charcoal BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath Outdoor Games, Car parking, also Wine Tasting & Golf Nearby.
PRICES: From £5,342 to £9,258 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. Pets are welcome on request only and with prior agreement with the owner
HIGHLIGHTS: Alot of festivals in the summer months, Rock-climbing in Les Alpilles and the Luberon, Canoeing/kayaking in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, City of Avignon (13km), Pont du Gard (35km) near Nîmes for lovers of Roman history & Wine-lovers can head to Châteauneuf-du-Pape (30km).
This Family villa with a pool is set in a tranquil setting between Avignon and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, The family-friendly accommodation is an incredibly pretty villa surrounded by beautiful countryside with picturesque gardens and a fantastic swimming pool.
What’s inside this £5,342 to £9,258 a week villa rental in Provence?
Excellent for a family or group of friends, this traditional french villa is filled with character and charm alongside elegant furnishings and contemporary style. Warm colours and gentle tones create a warm ambience with light flooding in through the pretty shuttered windows or farmhouse doors. Inside the main villa, the living space is spacious yet cosy and the classic country kitchen is a joy. There are 5 sumptuous bedrooms across the main villa, the pool house and a separate annexe, all beautifully decorated in this wonderful abode.
Good to know…
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner
- There are 5 bedrooms spread over the main villa, the pool house and a separate annexe
- Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only
- Some of the beautiful bath/shower rooms are partially open-plan to the bedrooms
– Swimming pool (15mx5m, depth: 1.1-1.8m) with safety alarm system
– Al-fresco dining area
– Charcoal BBQ
– Enclosed gardens (1.2 hectares)
– Ample car parking
This family villa in Provence with private pool is located just south-west of the city of Avignon, only a short drive from Les Alpilles Natural Park. Set in 1.2 hectares of private and beautiful gardens, there is little around you other than countryside and farmland so typical of this part of Provence.
- Nearest Airport: Avignon (16km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Nimes (45km)
- Nearest Train Station: Gare TGV Avignon (13km)
- Nearest Village: (5km)
- Nearest Restaurant: (5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: (4km)
- Nearest Town/City: Saint-Rémy/Avignon (11km/13km)
- Nearest Golf: Golf Barbentane (12km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The nearest small town (5km), is around a ten-minute drive away. In this typical small rural town you’ll find a charming market on a Sunday morning where you can find all sorts of wonderful local specialities such as the herbal liquor (liqueur de Frigolet) and some other sweet delights. There is a handful of cafes, restaurants and shops scattered across the town and it’s an authentic and pretty place to spend some time. The town also hosts a number of festivals, especially in the summer months.
- The small city of Avignon (13km) is easily reached within a short drive, famous for its wonderful markets (the covered market, weekend farmer’s market as well as the flower and flea markets) and excellent restaurants, cafes and wine-bars. The town is full of fascinating history and is home to two of UNESCO’s world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge.
- Other idyllic villages can be found in the Luberon area such as Gordes (42km), one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’, Ménerbes (40km), Roussillon (50km) and Lacoste (45km), all within an hours drive.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
- This area offers a great number of activities such as walking paths, cycling and mountain biking and horse-riding as well as tennis in the local town and golf courses across this region. Rock-climbing is popular in both Les Alpilles and the Luberon whilst those who love canoeing or kayaking should head to L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (30km) or the incredible Pont du Gard (35km) near Nîmes (45km, a must for lovers of Roman history). Wine-lovers will especially appreciate being so close to Châteauneuf-du-Pape (30km) as well as having some amazing vineyards even closer.
- The enchanting landscapes of Les Alpilles Natural Park are just to the south where you can discover rolling hills of summer meadows, lavender fields, vineyards and olive groves as well as the majestic mountains of this region. Archetypal Provençal villages and towns such as Saint-Rémy (11km), Les Baux-de-Provence (17km) and Eygalières (24km) are waiting to be discovered.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interiors (main villa and annexe)
– Living room (split-level)
– Kitchen-diner, well-equipped including dishwasher, American fridge, microwave, gas hobs, electric and gas oven
– Guest WC
5 bedroom family villa rental can sleep 10 guests in the Villa, Pool house & Annexe
– Master bedroom with double bed (180cm) and bathroom with separate WC
– Bedroom with double bed (160cm) with shower room
– Bedroom with double/twin beds (90cm each or 180cm)
– Shower room (along the corridor)
– Bedroom with double bed (180cm), shower room, separate WC and dressing area. Doors lead to a terrace
– Kitchen and relaxation area with central island, well-equipped including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, induction hobs and fireplace
– Bedroom with double bed (160cm), shower room and separate WC. Doors lead to a terrace
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Air-conditioning (in bedrooms)
- 3 x TVs
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor Swimming pool,
- Child-Safe Pool,
- Private Pool
- Charcoal BBQ
- Al-fresco dining area
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Outdoor Games
- Car parking
- Pets: On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Feb 3rd 2021 – Jun 5th 2021||£5,342|
|Jun 5th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£5,935|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£9,258|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Jun 4th 2022||£5,342|
|Jun 4th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£5,935|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 7th 2022||£9,258|
Extras for this family villa rental in Avignon, Provence
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
– Bike hire
Extras included at this property:
– Maid service 3 hours/week
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– 24h Concierge
– Private chef
– Airport/train station pick-up/drop-off
– Chauffeur/private car rental
– Bike rental
– Boat rental
– Private plane rental
– Shopping service
– Well-being coach
– Cooking classes
– Booking of local activities (restaurants, festivals, concerts, exhibitions etc.)
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this holiday villa rental in Avignon, Only in Provence is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit. 8 hours of maid service included.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|Minimum stay||2 weeks in July and August, 1 week during all other periods.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A/C in bedrooms only.|
|Tax||French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€2 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this family villa with a pool in Avignon, Provence?
The Best way to book this family villa with a pool in Avignon, Provence is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this villa in Provence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book this holiday villa rental in Avignon with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in Provence.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in Provence is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Avignon, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Provence.