Luxury family Villa 2 | Cannes | 6 Bedrooms
Family-friendly villa near Cannes beach in Cote d’Azur
Lovely holiday rental in the french riviera, Villa is just 9 minutes away from Cannes beach. This Cote’d Azur villa with a pool is ideal for families with kids of all ages. Facilities include 6 En-Suite Bedrooms – sleep 10, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, Air-Con, BBQ, Tennis Court, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Indoor Games, Heating and Cannes beach nearby.
PRICES: From £11,374 to £18,956 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Easy access to Cannes (9 km), Medieval hilltop town of Mougins, Festival of Gastronomy, Mougins Museum of Classical Art, Parc de la Valmasque, La Croisette, historic Grasse (16km), and golfers can head to Royal Mougins (7km).
Lush, green gardens surround this thoroughly contemporary Luxury family Villa near Cannes, in Côte d’Azur. When you stroll past the olive trees to the private tennis court, you simply won’t believe your luck! Two balconies look out over the long pool in the garden, where on the other side you can (and should!) dine al fresco on the shady terrace. You’ll especially adore the chandelier hanging within the arbor – très chic, pastoral.
What’s inside this £11,374 to £18,956 a week villa in the south of France with a pool?
Inside, sophisticated bastide style meets modern standards of space and comfort. Though it’s a newly built property, it retains the lightness and grace of the south of France (the cream and wicker furniture does the job). Each bedroom has the convenience of an en suite bathroom, where the vanities are large, the baths divine, and light spills across the tiled floors. If you’re coming in a cooler season, the pool can be heated on request.
The Pool area has a covered terrace with a dining table that comfortably seats 10 and a BBQ.
The property also has a private tennis court and its gardens extend to 6,000 square meters.
The charming medieval hilltop town of Mougins, just a short walk away, has become famous for its art galleries and restaurants, hosting the Festival of Gastronomy every year. Whether you are looking for fine dining or authentic French cuisine, you will find a great choice of excellent restaurants in the area. The picturesque town has also appealed to artists and celebrities over the years, including Pablo Picasso who lived here for the last decade of his life until 1973.
- Though the town is walkable, we recommend a car rental to go to Cannes!
- Nearest Airport: Nice (24 km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Nice (30km)
- Nearest Village: Mougins (2 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Cannes (9 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Mougins(1-2 km)
- Nearest Bar/Pub: Mougins(2 km)
- Nearest Beach: Cannes(9 km)
- Nearest Golf: Royal Mougins (7 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- The Mougins Museum of Classical Art is one of many art galleries and studios that are well visited by visitors in the area. The pines, olives, and cypress trees in the town also add to the quality of the local environment, making the village popular with tourists in summer.
- You are of course just a short drive from Cannes (9km), with all its delights, including restaurants, bars, shops, clubs and beaches within easy reach. A walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette, is a must as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The fashionable city has brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private.
- Other delights of the French Riviera are easily reached such as historic Grasse (16km), in the hills north of Cannes, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender, plus the beautiful city of Nice (30km), especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town.
- Special events and gatherings: N/A
- Culinary Experiences: N/A
- Active outdoors:
- This area is a nature’s paradise with the wonderful Parc de la Valmasque (5km) nearby, offering hiking paths, natural trails, birdwatching stations, and playgrounds across woodland hills, streams and lakes. There is horse-riding nearby and mountain bike trails for keen cyclists.
- Keen golfers can head to Royal Mougins (7km) and play a round whilst families with children will not only enjoy the beautiful fine sandy beaches and watersports along parts of the Cote d’Azur but there are various waterparks too, including Aquasplash in nearby Antibes, just 15km away.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The imposing entrance of this magnificent property leads directly to a bright and spacious living room which itself leads out to the garden and pool area.
The TV lounge shares a central fireplace with the living room and also has satellite television with Sky Sports. The Dining room provides seating for 10 people and the open plan kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge freezer, gas oven and dishwasher. There is an office with a large desk and printer.
This 6 en-suite bedroom of this holiday rental in France is Ideal for 10 guests
Bedroom one has a large double bed and leads out to a wisteria-draped terrace. It has an en suite with a bath, shower, washbasin, and WC.
On the first floor, you find the master bedroom with lounge and dressing areas leading into the large double bedroom with a private terrace. It has an en suite bathroom with a bath, shower, washbasin, and WC.
Bedroom Three has two single beds, bedroom 4 and 5 both have doubles and each bedroom comes with its own en suite bathroom.
On the basement level, there is a laundry room with a washer and dryer, a second TV room with direct access to the garden, and Bedroom 6. This room is also a double room with its own en suite shower room.
There is air-conditioning in 4 of the 6 bedrooms. Additionally, there is a free-standing air-conditioning unit that can be used if needed.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering (daily Maid is included)
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- TV – Satellite television with Sky Sports
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Indoor Games
- Pets welcome – Under some conditions.
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 people:
|Jan 29th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£11,374|
|Mar 27th 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£11,374|
|Apr 24th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£15,165|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£15,165|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£18,956|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£15,165|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 30th 2021||£11,374|
|Oct 30th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£11,374|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£11,374|
|Mar 26th 2022 – Apr 23rd 2022||£11,374|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – May 28th 2022||£15,165|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£15,165|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Aug 2nd 2022||£18,956|
Extras for this villa in Cannes with private pool
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Included
– Cook/catering- Maid service/extra cleaning- Local day-trips or tours- Airport pick-up/drop-off- Babysitting service- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Luxury villa in Cannes with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£5,000. This is to be paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price. Pool heating, if required is 150 euros per week.|
|Linen & towels included?||All linen and towels are included in the rental price.|
|Pets welcome?||Under some conditions.|
|Changeover day||Saturday or Sunday.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, up to 4 hours. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Extra €20 per hour if additional cleaning is required.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
|Other Ts and Cs||There is air-conditioning in 4 of the 6 bedrooms. Additionally, there is a free-standing air-conditioning unit that can be used if needed.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this villa in Cannes with a private pool?
The Best way to book this Luxury villa in Cannes with a private pool is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury villa in Cannes with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a villa in Cannes with a private pool with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa rental in the French Riviera.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Villa in French Riviera (Cote d Azur) is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Private Villa in Cote d Azur, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in French Riviera.