Cheap villa 3 with a pool | Florence, Tuscany | 3 bedrooms
Rent this cheap family-friendly holiday villa with a pool in Florence, Tuscany
If you are searching to book budget holiday villas in Tuscany, Then this affordable home in Florence villa with a private pool is ideal for families with children of all ages or a group of friends. Facilities: villa can accommodate 7 guests in 3 ensuite bedrooms, BBQ, Ground Floor Bed & Bath, Cable TV, DVD, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling Fans, Ideal for Kids & Teens, Baby cots on extra cost.
PRICES: From £1,034 for 3 nights to £2,842 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates. – Prices based on an occupancy of 7 people: For every additional guest up to 7, it will cost an additional £92 per person per night.
HIGHLIGHTS: Less than 1hr to Airport, Wine Tasting, A Great base for exploring Florence, Chianti region and heart of Tuscany.
This cheap holiday villa with a pool in Florence holds an excellent countryside position in Tuscan green hills, close to a range of nearby amenities in both Montagnana and Montespertoli. The villa was originally a barn built in the 1640s by a noble Florentine family and has been restored into a beautiful independent house.
What’s inside this £1,809 to £2,842 a week Affordable budget Tuscan holiday home?
The family-friendly affordable budget holiday home can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of living and dining rooms as well as a fully-equipped fitted kitchen which comes complete with all necessary modern facilities. Also on this level is the first of the king-size bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs, are a further two king-size bedrooms, both boasting en-suite bathroom facilities. One of the upstairs bedrooms has an additional bed, this layout would ideally suit a young family.
Top tips & info before you book this cheap house in Tuscany, Italy
- Due to its rural location, the villa can be tricky to find so make sure your hire car has a good GPS and try to arrive in daylight hours!
- Please bear in mind that the road that leads to the house is unpaved
- Heating cost: No, charged on consumption, paid locally in cash.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are NOT welcome.
- End of stay cleaning: Not included, €270 up to 6 people. €45 for any additional guest (payable in cash at the end of the stay).
- Linen, pool towels included in the rental price
- No smoking inside the villa.
- Baby cot: 2 cots available on request (€85 each).
- Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3,5 per adult per night- please enquire if the exact amount is required).
Outside, the beautifully maintained garden and private pool are surrounded by lush olive groves, the perfect place to spend a lazy day under the Tuscan sunshine while admiring the gorgeous 360 views of the area! Take a dip and cool off after a long day of exploring the wonderful surrounding region or spend an evening dining al fresco on local delicacies on the terrace with your nearest and dearest.
– Private swimming pool ( 9×4 m)
– Covered terrace
– Dining facilities
The villa makes a fantastic base for exploring Florence, the Chianti region, and the heart of Tuscany. The village of Montagnana is less than 5 minutes away and boasts a small food market, pizzeria, steak restaurant, and bar. Montespertoli is just 2 minutes further away and offers a wider selection of things to do and helpful amenities. The must-visit cities of Florence, Siena, and San Gimignano are all within an hour car journey. The closest airport, Florence, is conveniently located just forty minutes from the villa.
- Nearest Airport: Florence (24 km)
- Nearest Town/City: Empoli (16 km)
- Nearest Village: Montespertoli (8 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Montagnana (2 km)
- Nearest Shop: Montespertoli (8 km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Pisa (65 km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Unknown by many, this small town hides a wealth of surprises: the massive stones that make up the Etruscan walls, the remains of Roman baths, and the Roman amphitheatre that still serves as a stage for summer events. The small city centre is home to a wide range of historical sites, churches and parks where visitors can spend some time escaping from the hustle and bustle of Florence.
- Florence is the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture.
- One of its most iconic sights is the Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. The Galleria dell’Accademia displays Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture. The Uffizi Gallery exhibits Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” and da Vinci’s “Annunciation.”
- Culinary Experiences:
- Active outdoors: Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
– Living room with Smart LED TV, DVD player, and decorative fireplace
– Dining room with dining facilities
– Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, and dining facilities
– Bedroom with king-size bed
– Bathroom with shower, WC, and washbasin
This holiday villa in Tuscany can accommodate up to 7 guests in 3 ensuite bedrooms
– Bedroom with king-size bed, additional single bed, and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC, and washbasin
– Bedroom with king-size bed, TV, CD and hi-fi system
– Bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC, and washbasin
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: No – Has Ceiling Fans
- Swimming pool: Private pool ( 9×4 m)
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Fans available (upon request)
- Baby cot available (additional charge, please see T&Cs tab)
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Cable TV
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 7 people: For every additional guest up to 7, it will cost an additional £92 per person per night.
|Rental period||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Mar 10th 2021 – Mar 13th 2021||£1,034||£1,215||£1,395||£1,809|
|Mar 13th 2021 – Mar 27th 2021||£1,360||£1,597||£1,835||£2,379|
|Mar 27th 2021 – May 15th 2021||£1,360||£1,705||£2,050||£2,842|
|May 15th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£1,950||£2,291||£2,631||£3,412|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£1,360||£1,705||£2,050||£2,842|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 23rd 2021||£1,360||£1,597||£1,834||£2,379|
|Oct 23rd 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£1,034||£1,215||£1,395||£1,809|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 8th 2022||£1,034||£1,274||£1,514||£2,066|
|Jan 8th 2022 – Mar 12th 2022||£1,034||£1,215||£1,395||£1,809|
|Mar 12th 2022 – Mar 26th 2022||£1,360||£1,597||£1,835||£2,379|
|Mar 26th 2022 – May 14th 2022||£1,360||£1,705||£2,050||£2,842|
|May 14th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£1,950||£2,291||£2,631||£3,412|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 11th 2022||£1,360||£1,705||£2,050||£2,842|
Extras for renting this villa in Tuscany
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport transfers
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this Cheap Holiday home in Florence, Tuscany is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure|
|Arrival time||4 pm|
|Departure time||10 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Not included, €270 up to 6 people. €45 for any additional guest (payable in cash at the end of the stay).|
|Minimum stay||3 nights.|
|Pool opening dates?||The pool is open between the 1st of May to the 30th of September, please enquire before booking as the exact dates are subject to change|
|Other Ts and Cs||2 extra beds available on request (€85 each)|
|Other Ts and Cs||2 cots available on request (€85 each).|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3,5 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Heating costs included?||No, charged on consumption, paid locally in cash.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this cheap Family-friendly holiday villa in Florence, Italy?
The Best way to book this cheap Family-friendly holiday villa in Florence, Italy is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should rent this holiday home in Florence with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this cheap Family-friendly holiday villa in Florence with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private villas in Florence, Tuscany.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Private villa rental in Tuscany is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with this Holiday home in the Florence region, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Tuscany, Central Italy.