Luxury Chateau 2 | Normandy | 7 Bedrooms
Private Chateau 2 to rent in Normandy, France
Chateau 2 is best suited for 14 guests including children. Facilities include – 7 bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms, Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Heated Pool, Indoor Pool, Wi-Fi, Heating, BBQ, DVD, Wheelchair Access, Bicycles Provided, Gym/Fitness Room, Games room, Indoor Games, Fireplace & Heating.
PRICES: £10,091 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates
HIGHLIGHTS: Honfleur (50km) fishing villages, Friday market Pont Audemer (25km), Champ de Baitaille (25km) and beach Deauville (65km)
At this chateau in Normandy, modern New York design meets classic French elegance. You’ll instantly see why this chic 17th-century chateau has been featured on the covers of Maison Normandes and Elle Decor. The sunny interior has been expertly designed, with stylish sitting areas throughout the house where you can relax, have a chat, and gaze out towards the banks of the Seine. A wonderful new spacious conservatory, featuring an impressive La Cornue kitchen, offers further opportunities to relax and socialise with family and friends.
What’s inside this £10,091 per week Private Chateau in Normandy?
This Private Chateau 2 in Normandy sleeps 14 guests in total. It’s 7 pretty Bedrooms are spacious. The facilities of this Chateau 2 are great for families with children and groups of friends. Facilities include an Outdoor Private pool, Wi-Fi, Wheelchair Access, Bicycles Provided, Gym/Fitness Room, Games room, Indoor Games, Fireplace & Heating. and Extra services shown below. The Chateau has good access outdoor activities such as a Walk to Village, Canoeing/Kayaking, Golf Nearby, Horse Riding, Tourist Towns & Villages and Historical Sites, making it a lovely Chateau rental in Normandy.
The splendid formal dining room, featuring silk handprinted De Gournay wallpaper, is ideal for lingering evening meals on cooler evenings. Wine aficionados can also head down to the two original caves under the chateau which have been lovingly restored to create the perfect spot for wine and cheese tastings, sampling the fine products that this region has to offer.
Chateau’s shady spaces are perfect to dine under the grape leaves on warm summer evenings
- Heated swimming pool (approx. 6m x 13m)
- Spacious terrace overlooking the pool, ideal for al-fresco dining
- Gas BBQ
- 10 acres of gardens (including formal gardens and lawn areas)
- There is an additional stable house on the grounds which is separated and hidden by pine trees
Outside you’ll marvel at the beauty of the arbor – where you can dine together under the grape leaves on warm summer evenings. A stone’s throw away is the chateau’s newly refurbished private heated swimming pool surrounded by comfortable loungers and beautiful paving featuring Spanish mosaics. The ten acres of land include formal gardens, a pond and lawns, perfect for a spot of cricket. If you want to explore beyond the grounds, borrow a bicycle and take a ride through the fields to the nearby village to pick up fresh bread and croissants or wander further afield in the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Chateau 2 is located in beautiful Normandy countryside and farmland. The nearest town is Bourg-Achard where you will find a handful of restaurants and a bakery that will deliver bread and pastries to you each morning if you wish. The nearest town is Bourg-Achard where you will find a handful of restaurants and a bakery that will deliver bread and pastries to you each morning if you wish.
- Nearest Airport: Deauville Airport/Paris Beauvais/Paris CDG (60km/125km/170km)
- Nearest Ferry Port: Le Havre (60km)
- Nearest Town/City: Bourg-Achard (5km)
- Nearest Restaurant Bourg-Achard (5km)
- Nearest Beach Deauville (65km)
- Nearest Golf Champ de Baitaille (25km)
- Nearest Train Station Rouen SNCF (40km)
- Culture, History, and Art: Normandy has something for everyone from old cities such as Rouen (40km) where Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake, Monet’s garden at Giverny (80km), the landing beaches at Omaha and beyond (155km) and further historic sites such as the Bayeux tapestry (135km).Paris (145km) can be easily reached by train from Rouen in under 90 minutes.
- Special events and gatherings: –
- Culinary Experiences: Normandy is well-known for its food – especially the cheeses such as Livarot Camembert, and Pont l’Eveque – and Calvados, the apple brandy. Local markets are fantastic and are often the major source of food for the locals, Friday market in Pont Audemer (25km) is particularly good and there are many others in the region, as well as excellent restaurants with fine local cuisine, many with Michelin stars.
- Beaches: Drive to the pretty seaside resort of Deauville (65km) where you will find designer boutiques and lovely beaches.
- Active outdoors: Activity lovers will appreciate the great walking, cycling, and horse-riding in the area as well as golf within half an hour and canoeing along with the natural beauty of the Risle within fifteen minutes.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Appreciate a holiday with a traditional Chateau feel in Normandy
The owners have taken great pride in creating an elegant yet inviting ambiance at Chateau 2, ideal for those wishing to experience graceful style, exquisite surroundings and a warm welcome in this idyllic part of France.
- Living room with fireplace and comfy seating for up to fourteen guests
- Formal dining room with seating for up to twelve to fourteen guests. Features silk handprinted De Gournay wallpaper
- Spacious conservatory including a full ‘La Cornue’ kitchen and oven and living area
- There is also a second kitchen/pantry with two American style Gaggenau fridges
- The kitchens are well equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, hob, microwave, 4 ring stove, iron and board, blender, coffee grinder, spices, stovetop burners, grill, cooking utensils, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, washing machine and clothes dryer
- Ground floor bedroom/study
- Bath/shower room
- Two double rooms with queen bed
- Twin room
- Bath/shower room
- Family room with four single beds (adjoins one of the double rooms)
- Two double rooms with queen bed
- Bath/shower room
- Underground cellars accessed via concrete stairs, opened up as wine and cheese rooms with dining table for up to ten guests
A French Châteaux with Seven airy bedrooms for 14 Guest
Traditional looking French 7 bedrooms for 14 guests, Chalet has 4 bathrooms.
- Property Floorplans (Please check at the time of enquiry)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Bicycles Provided
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Games Room
- Indoor Games
- Heating/Maybe charged – check terms below.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 people:
|Jan 12th 2021 – May 10th 2021||£10,091|
|May 10th 2021 – May 9th 2022||£10,091|
|May 9th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£10,091|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this villa holiday rental in Normandy
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Breakfast is included
– A Michelin-star chef can be booked including watching or partaking in the preparation of the meals in the open kitchen-diner
– A chef for specific dietary requirements such as kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian etc
– 3 hours of maid service is included per day however you can increase this to your needs. You may even have one maid per room if you desire
– You can elaborate your own wine cellar
– Enjoy a costume ball by candle-light in the drawing rooms
– Hire a number of period costumes that can be altered to your size
– Choose a partner brand for the spa areas
– Book the dedicated masseuse
– Musicians/ballet dancers and other entertainers
– Hot-air balloon rides from the grounds
– Excursions and activities in the area
– Personal tour guides
– Personal transportation
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Chateau 2 with pool in Normandy is in British sterling pounds ( £). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||Security deposit 1,000 euros. This is paid 2 weeks before arrival please contact the owner for details. It will be refunded in full after departure subject to a damage inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||9.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Linen & towels included?||All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.|
|Pets welcome?||On request. Please enquire at the time of booking.|
|Changeover day||ANY DAY OF THE WEEK|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties, and other special events are not permitted.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Private Chateau 2 in Normandy?
The Best way to book this Chateau 2 is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Chateau 2 in Normandy with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Chateau, Villa, or an apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book Chateau with us.
- As a chalet operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals in this Property.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Chateau 2 in Normandy is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Normandy.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Normandy, we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Normandy.