Cefalù Villa 9 | Palermo, Sicily | 4 bedrooms
A Beachfront villa rental in Cefalù, Palermo, Sicily with stunning views
Searching for luxury villas in Palermo? Then this Family-friendly vacation home in Sicily is a superb option with the Beach at your doorstep ((700m). The Villa accommodates 8 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms / 5 bathrooms, Facilities include Private sea access, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, Hot Tub, BBQ, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, Fireplace, Heating, Cot(s) & High Chair(s) on request.
PRICES: From £4,160 to £7,279 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, Watersports, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, Tourist Towns & Villages, Historical Sites, Scuba Diving, Boat Trips, Seafront.
Peer through the arched balcony with a glass of Nero d’Avola and gaze out towards Cefalù and the azure-coloured Mediterranean from this exclusive and stylish villa in a clifftop setting with direct access to the sea below. Designed by an architect couple, this Beachfront villa rental in Cefalù, Palermo is both sophisticated and stunning, set in a garden with Sicilian olive trees and the most spectacular terraces.
What’s inside this £4,160 to £7,279 a week holiday villa in Palermo, Sicily?
With a minimalist yet elegant style, expect contemporary furnishings set against beautifully tiled floors and light décor with splashes of Sicilian colour. Downstairs is all about open-plan living and dining with a sea-view, leading to the spacious terrace outside. Upstairs you will find four superb en suite double bedrooms, many with doors out to the lovely upper balcony with yet more Mediterranean vistas as well as glimpses of historic Cefalù and its imposing Rocca.
What to know before renting this Luxury family villa in Palermo?
- This Beachfront villa rental in Palermo shares a driveway with a neighbouring 2-bedroom Casa which has a private pool. For larger groups, both houses can be hired together – making it a 06 bedroom villa for 12 sleep, please request for more information.
- An architect-designed villa, if traveling with children lookout for unique features such as the open staircase and supervise on the terraces outside
- Additional beds are available for up to two extra guests on request – please see the “T&Cs” for additional costs
- Heating costs: Yes
- End of stay cleaning: Yes, See T&c’s below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets are welcome. On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Linen & Pool towels are also included. – See T&c’s below for more information.
- No smoking inside the villa.
Outside Grounds/Gardens – (3000m2)
Outside, chill out on the vast terrace in the sunshine, lie back in the inviting hot tub as the sky turns pink in the evening and dine al-fresco by the barbecue, with the soothing sound of waves lapping on the rocks below. The most nimble-footed can access the Tyrrhenian Sea below, perfect for swimming or snorkelling in crystal-clear water. Or you can simply wander down the private lane to the nearest beach and its summer restaurant, around 700m away.
– Hot tub (6m2) and outdoor shower
– Terrace with sea views
– Upper balcony with sea views
– Private sea access
– Fenced grounds
– Driveway (shared with the Casa
Just 5km from Cefalù on the striking north coast of Sicily, Villa Taio enjoys the most incredible setting atop a cliff, with direct sea access and within walking distance to a beautiful beach. Charming Cefalù can be reached in a short drive with its sandy beaches and lidos as well as its historic town filled with enchanting alleys, enticing osterie and atmospheric cafes, not to mention the incredible Duomo and its wonderful piazza. Carry along the coast to discover yet more beaches such as Sant’Ambrogio or admire the landscapes of northern Sicily’s shoreline by boat.
- Nearest Airport: Palermo (95km)
- Nearest Airport 2: Catania (173km)
- Nearest Beach: (700m)
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach restaurant (summer only) (700m)
- Nearest Town: Cefalù (5km)
- Nearest Supermarket: Nr Cefalù (3.5km)
- Nearest Tennis: Cefalù (5km)
- Nearest Golf: Villa Airoldi Golf Club (70km)
- Nearest City: Palermo (66km)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- If you are a fan of history, you will love the ancient town of Tindari (35km). Famous for its archaeological site, visitors climb the hilltop to discover the monumental ruins which have stone archways still intact. You’ll even find a fascinating Greek theatre, a mosaic pavement and some Roman tombs. The site is open to the public to freely explore and offers amazing views of the mountains. The town is also home to a protected nature reserve with an unspoilt beach, where several different plants and animals reside.
- The vibrant city of Palermo (66km) is just over an hour away (or pick up the train from Cefalù), home to historic markets, exquisite sights, impressive shops, restaurants and bars as well as amazing street-food.
- The spectacular Duomo is just one of Palermo’s UNESCO World Heritage sites alongside the Palazzo Reale, Cappella Palatina and La Zisa castle amongst others. The buildings throughout the city are awe-inspiring with spectacular examples of both Arabic and Byzantine architecture.
- If you are hoping to visit the heart of the island then Enna is a fine day out, around a 90-minute drive away. Stroll around its beautifully preserved medieval centre, soak up the hilltop town’s old-fashioned charm and admire distant views towards Mount Etna. History-lovers can also drive further south to Agrigento (140km), around two hours away, to visit one of the island’s ancient sites.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Keen swimmers can get to the Tyrrhenian sea via the rocks below and bathe or snorkel in the emerald water whilst you can also wander to a beach around 700m away. This small beach can be reached via a private road and is a mixture of sand, pebbles and smooth rocks. In the height of the summer there is a beachside restaurant with glorious views. There are a couple of other beaches within a kilometre or two, trickier to reach but worth the trek on this mesmerising coastline.
- The historic town of Cefalù (5km) is a delight whether exploring its charming centre or relaxing on the sandy shores of its long beach with lidos, watersports and restaurants. The Duomo is magnificent, set in a wonderful piazza with atmospheric cafes, bars and restaurants. Explore the town’s ancient lanes, coming across historic sites, lovely shops and welcoming gelaterias, climb up La Rocca for exceptional views, then head to the beach to cool off in the azure-coloured sea. There are both public parts of the beach and private lidos where you can rent sun loungers for the day.
- A boat trip is another fantastic way to visit the coastline – look out for companies in Cefalù offering excursions, including opportunities to swim and snorkel or boat rental is possible too.
- Heading east, Sant’Ambrogio (13km) is another idyllic stretch of Sicilian coastline with a lovely village as well as wilder beaches. It’s located at the gateway of the magical Madonie National Park with its endless olive groves, wild goats, breathtaking natural landscapes and great biodiversity. It’s a paradise for nature lovers, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts or you can just visit by driving to a tiny village for a coffee in a local bar or lunch in stunning surroundings.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
Villa Interiors (approx. 200m2)
– Open-plan living and dining area with doors to large terrace with sea-view
– Open-plan kitchen, well-equipped including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, kettle, espresso machine, blender and toaster
– Laundry room
– Shower room
The 4 bedroom Palermo villa can accommodate 8 guests including children
Upper Floor (via open staircase)
– Bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room
– Bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Underfloor heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: NOPool – if you rent along with a 02 bedroom neighboring villa you have access to a pool
- Hot tub (6m2) and outdoor shower
- Satellite TV
- Mosquito net (living room)
- Safe – Safety Deposit box
- Washing machine and ironing facilities
- Private sea access
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Mar 25th 2021 – Apr 1st 2021||£4,160|
|Apr 1st 2021 – May 1st 2021||£5,199|
|May 1st 2021 – Jun 1st 2021||£6,239|
|Jun 1st 2021 – Oct 1st 2021||£7,279|
|Oct 1st 2021 – Nov 1st 2021||£6,239|
|Nov 1st 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£5,199|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 1st 2022||£4,160|
|Apr 1st 2022 – May 1st 2022||£5,199|
|May 1st 2022 – Jun 1st 2022||£6,239|
|Jun 1st 2022 – Sep 26th 2022||£7,279|
Extras for this Beachfront villa rental in Palermo, Sicily
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property (payable locally):
– Extra cleaning
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this luxury Beachfront villa rental in Palermo, Sicily is British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner up to one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Yes.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes plus mid-week clean included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes.|
|Pool towels included?||Yes, for the hot tub.|
|Minimum stay||7 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please note that jacuzzi opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and maintenance requirements.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Two additional beds are available for two extra guests, on request only and subject to a charge of €50 per bed per day, payable locally.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this luxury Beachfront villa rental in Palermo, Sicily?
The Best way to book this Beachfront villa rental in Palermo is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
Why you should rent this family-friendly Beachfront villa in Palermo with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this luxury Beachfront villa rental in Palermo with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sicily.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Luxury Family villa in Sicily is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sicily, Areas covering Messina, Etna, Catania, Palermo, Trapani, Taormina, Cefalù, Siracusa (Syracuse), Aeolian Islands, Ragusa, South coast of Sicily, Dammusi in Pantelleria and Mondello, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sicily.