Castle with pool | Loire valley | 6 Bedrooms
Castle to rent in Loire valley with a pool – Chateau Seiguier
Chateau for rent in Loire valley for families and a group of friends. This Castle accommodates 12 guests. Facilities include 6 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, Private heated Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi/Internet, BBQ, Cable TV, Ideal for Kid, Walking Paths, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, and much more Outdoor Activities nearby.
PRICES: From £1,337 for 2 nights stay to £5,288 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
HIGHLIGHTS: The famous Loire castles of Cheverny, Chenonceau, Chambord, Amboise, Langeais or the Clo Luce (former residence of Leonardo Da Vinci!) are located between 30 minutes and 1-hour drive away. Lovely vineyards are located, roughly 35 minutes from the house.
Built-in the XVIIth century and renovated in 1997, this Castle with a pool combines the charm of a historic rental with the comfort and amenities of a modern build and a complimentary daily maid service.
What inside this 6 bedroom, £2,673 to £5,288 a week Castle in Loire valley?
This Beautiful Castle with a pool sits between Chambord and Sancerre, The Chateau is the ideal place to explore the royal castles or the world-famous vineyards of the Loire valley. The village offers tennis courts and a horseback riding school for guests who like to get active, and there are five golf courses (including two of the best in Europe!) located between 15 minutes and an hour’s drive away.
Wildlife fans can enjoy the occasional glimpse of deer under their windows, and anglers can try their hand at catching fish in the river or the chateau’s private pond. Children will have a whale of a time playing outside or exploring the grounds, and there is private access to the large, 15x5m swimming pool located in the 2.5-acre private garden. Endless fun awaits you all year round – this is one chateau where guests can’t fail to be delighted with both the accommodation and location.
Discover the 2.5 acres of private garden, originally where fruit and vegetables were grown for the chateau. It includes a 15 X 5 m heated swimming pool and two XIX century greenhouses, and perfectly maintains guest’s privacy and seclusion with high walls. There are two tables that allow up to 14 people to enjoy a little alfresco dining, so make sure you take advantage of the garden barbecue!
Guests are free to roam around the 52-acre park with centennial trees that is shared with the owner’s brother and sisters. The glorious park is ideal for children to play in, with lovely walks for adults and an exciting playground for fishermen, thanks to the huge pond and 1 km of private riverside!
The village is located between Chambord (67km) and Sancerre (60km) and is the ideal place to sample a traditional – and wonderfully laid back – French lifestyle.
Paris is a 2 hours’ drive from the chateau! There are also trains departing from Orleans and the journey takes only 54 minutes!
– Grocery shop
– Butcher, who can prepare meals on request
– Four restaurants
– Five bars
– Newsstand and tobacco shop
– Flower Shop
– Post Office
– Public Tennis courts
– Public pond for fishing
– Each Sunday, a wonderful local market is held in front of the church
- Culture, History, and Art: The famous Loire castles of Cheverny, Chenonceau, Chambord, Amboise, Langeais or the Clo Luce (former residence of Leonardo Da Vinci!) are located between 30 minutes and a 1-hour drive away.
- Special events and gatherings: During the summer there is also an incredible and unique festival and historical pageant in Saint Fargeau (80km away) that involves hundreds of villagers.
- Culinary Experiences: The Loire Valley is rightfully famous for its excellent wines, and a visit to the area wouldn’t be complete without visiting the vineyards and having a taste!
- Active outdoors: Hiking, walking, and Golf Nearby.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
The Chateau’s laid back living area and furnishing are perfect for summer evenings.
The large entrance gives way to the main courtyard and the 2.5 acres of a private garden that formerly acted as the castle’s vegetable patch (provided you can call 2,5 acres a ‘patch’!)
The original huge castle kitchen (55sq meters) is decorated with antique furniture and enjoys a large fireplace as its main feature. Suffused with a charming and welcoming atmosphere, it’s the ideal place to enjoy a relaxed meal at the 12-seater dining table. The kitchen is furnished in the contemporary style by Bulthaup and includes an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. The microwave oven and an extra refrigerator are located in the utility room just in front of the kitchen.
The elegant and stylish 60sqm sitting room contains a four-seater sofa, a two-seater sofa and two armchairs. There is a desk area with internet access and a 110cm TV with access to cable channels. It’s the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the beautiful park view through the large windows – there’s even a card table should you fancy a round or two of poker!
The cloakroom offer guests an additional loo, and an incredibly useful utility room that houses the laundry equipment including a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, and additional kitchen equipment including an extra refrigerator, microwave oven, and additional crockery. This room also acts as the boiler room, housing the central heating system and electricity panels.
6 bedrooms for 12 guests are spread over two floors
– Master Bedroom: (45sqm) with views over the grounds, double bed (180cm x 220cm) and en-suite bathroom with a sink, bathtub and toilet.
– Second bedroom with two singles (135cm x 190cm) adjoining the master bedroom, complete with view over the park. Shares a bathroom with bedroom 3 (see below).
– Third bedroom with two single beds (120cm x 185cm). Shares a bathroom with the second bedroom, containing a shower, sink and toilet.
– Fourth bedroom with a double four-poster bed (180cm x 210cm) and en-suite bathroom with a sink, bathtub and toilet. Also comes with a great view over the swimming pool and the surrounding gardens.
– Master bedroom 2 (55sqm) with lovely views over the grounds, a double four-poster bed (180cm x 210cm) and a sitting area, shared bathroom with the sixth bedroom with sink, bathtub and toilet.
– Sixth bedroom, with double bed (150cm x 200cm) and view over the swimming pool.
All the bedrooms have beautiful furniture from all corners of the world, collected by the owner during his globetrotting travels.
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Heating/Maybe charged please check T&C’s Below
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Cable TV
- Ideal for Kids
- Maid service included two hours every day except Sundays and national holidays.
- Garden and pool maintenance included
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 people:
|Rental period||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||Weekly|
|Jan 19th 2021 – Apr 24th 2021||£1,337||£1,590||£1,844||£2,098||£2,673|
|Apr 24th 2021 – May 1st 2021||£1,752||£2,085||£2,418||£2,751||£3,504|
|May 1st 2021 – May 29th 2021||£1,752||£2,085||£2,418||£2,751||£3,504|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||–||–||–||–||£3,860|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||–||–||–||–||£4,691|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Jul 24th 2021||–||–||–||–||£4,915|
|Jul 24th 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||–||–||–||–||£5,288|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||–||–||–||–||£3,504|
|Sep 25th 2021 – Oct 2nd 2021||–||–||–||–||£2,673|
|Oct 2nd 2021 – Dec 18th 2021||£1,337||£1,590||£1,844||£2,098||£2,673|
|Dec 18th 2021 – Jan 1st 2022||£2,049||£2,438||£2,828||£3,217||£4,098|
|Jan 1st 2022 – Apr 23rd 2022||£2,049||£2,438||£2,828||£3,217||£4,098|
|Apr 23rd 2022 – Apr 30th 2022||£1,752||£2,085||£2,418||£2,751||£3,504|
|Apr 30th 2022 – May 28th 2022||£1,752||£2,085||£2,418||£2,751||£3,504|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||–||–||–||–||£3,860|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||–||–||–||–||£4,691|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Jul 23rd 2022||–||–||–||–||£4,915|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Extras for this Large Castle to rent in Loire valley
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Extras available at this property:–
– Maid service included two hours every day except Sundays and national holidays.
– Garden and pool maintenance included
– Meal delivery from the local butcher
The lovely owner will be delighted to point you towards local artisan delicacies, wines, and fresh produce. Not only that, the village butcher provides excellent catering and delivery service.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The official price for this Castle to rent in Loire valley with a pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on VILLA ONLY BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€1500 charged to clients’ credit card prior to arrival.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Arrival time||4.00 to 6.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes between June and September. Extra charge outside these periods.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and subject to the owner’s prior agreement. Please enquire.|
|Pool heating charge?||The pool is heated free of charge from 1st May to 1st September. In September heating is possible on request at an extra charge of €100/week. Heating in winter is not available.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||€150 to be paid in cash upon arrival (includes cleaning and trash disposal).|
|Minimum stay||2 nights from October to April. 7 nights from May to September, Christmas and New Year.|
|Heating costs included?||There is no heating from May to October. Outside these months, heating is possible on request at extra charge.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations not allowed.|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to Book this Castle rental in Loire valley?
The Best way to book this chateau with a pool in Loire Valley is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your Ski holiday.
Why you should book this Castle in Loire valley with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to book a Castle, Chateau, Villa, or apartment with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long stay deals on this villa in Loire Valley.
- We make sure your contract is with the Chateau OR villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If the Castle, Chateau, or Villa in Loire Valley is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget in Loire Valley.
- Since we work directly and closely with this villa in Loire Valley., we are able to answer all your chalet holiday queries and requirements as a Ski company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Loire Valley.