Beach Villa 4 | Costa Smeralda, Sardinia | 6 bedrooms
Luxury Villa in Sardinia, near Cala Brandinchi Beach, Capo Coda Cavallo with a private pool
If you planning to stay on a lower budget but close to Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda then this Villa in Sardinia is perfect for the 2021/22 summer holidays. This beachfront villa is ideal for families with children. The home can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms/4 Bathrooms. Facilities include a Private Pool, Child-Safe Pool, Wi-Fi, Air-Con, BBQ, Cable TV, Heating, Cots & high chairs available at extra cost.
HIGHLIGHTS: Walk to Beach, Walk to Restaurant, less than 1hr to Airport, Watersports, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Walking/Hiking, Wine Tasting, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fishing, breathtaking Landscapes, Tourist Villages & Historical Sites, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips.
PRICES: From £2,921 to £9,735 a week | See below for Seasonal Rates.
This Luxury Beachfront Villa in Sardinia, near Cala Brandinchi Beach, is an incredibly light and airy beach-side home in a rustic corner of North Eastern Sardinia epitomising low-key luxury and tranquil seclusion. Surrounded by sumptuous, landscaped, expansive green lawns, framed by fragrant tropical plants and swaying palm trees, this single storey home is a vision of rustic charm, with its terracotta tiled sloping roof and wonderfully spacious covered verandas. This family beach Villa near Cala Brandinchi Beach is just 15 minutes from the airport, The home is a refreshing antidote to the bustle of modern living. Its luscious gardens stretch far, and the glistening impeccable pool is executed beautifully, with a stone patio, surrounding potted plants, elegant parasols and day beds. This is an ideal spot for a refreshing breakfast after a morning swim, or a poolside lunch al fresco, enjoying the catch of the day on the barbecue.
What’s inside this £2,921 to £9,735 a week Luxury Family villa close to Costa Smeralda?
The interiors of this Luxury Family villa are fresh, uncluttered, and unfussy, with natural daylight pouring in. There is a large eat-in open plan kitchen, which offers sociable self-catering potential. Guests can enjoy informal meal preparation, relaxed children’s meals or low-key breakfasts as they ease into the pace of Sardinian life. Charming and welcoming, this kitchen is unpretentious and offers such a calm holiday ambience, whilst every fitting and appliance has been thoughtfully provided for guests ease. The living space offers an understated space for holiday “downtime,” with touches of original charm by way of tiled flooring and the easy blend of indoor and outdoor living by the French windows leading onto the veranda; this is a space for the group to gather and relax.
There are playful accents of bright citrus tones, cushions and soft furnishings in lemons and limes, while the pastel tones throughout give this home such a light and optimistic feel. The exposed timber beams in the kitchen give it a farmhouse flavour; The Villa has been finished with the lightest touch. All the modern touches are present, including television, air conditioning and wifi.
What must you know before renting this villa about 1hrs (53.9 km) drive from Porto Cervo?
- A car is recommended to explore the nearby beaches. There’s space for up to 3 cars inside the gates but is also safe to leave cars outside.
- The family holiday villa is located in an area with plenty of other villas and there’s even a hotel within a short walk (with cafe, shops, etc), which means you have the best of both worlds: Seclusion when in the villa and grounds, but amenities and things to do all around.
- Note there is actually a gate around the pool (not shown in the pictures), so families with small children can feel more secure.
- Keep an eye on the little ones in the Garden, terrace, and pool areas
- Heating costs: No, charged on consumption, payable locally. See T&Cs below for more information.
- End-of-stay cleaning: Extra €600, paid locally for 2021. See T&Cs below for more information.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager/operator
- Pets: Allowed, On request only, and with prior agreement with the owner..
- Linen & towels: Not included in the rental price, €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels).
- No smoking inside the villa, Outside only.
The gardens are immaculately maintained and provide a safe, enclosed, gated space for the whole family to roam freely, whilst the veranda offers stylish outdoor living, with its dining table for six and contemporary style loungers; guests will enjoy reclining with a holiday read overlooking the sea views with a sea breeze in the air, or perhaps a local wine and antipasti as the sun softens over the bay.
From the gardens, there is direct beach access, making this home such an easy choice for guests who wish to take a break from holiday driving and take advantage of a beach at the end of the garden.
The Beachfront Villa is a sumptuous, yet laid back home, it feels effortless in its execution, every thoughtful additional comfort is in place for guests needs, while it imbibed relaxed Sardinian beachside charm.
– Equipped covered terrace
– Swimming pool (6x 4 m, depth 1.20 to 1.60 m). The pool is actually gated (gate not shown in pictures)
– Large garden with direct access to the beach down a footpath
The Luxury Beachfront Villa is set just a few moments walk from the sandy beach at Salina Bamba in northeastern Sardinia – a further 15-minute walk from the beautiful Cala Brandinchi beach. This airy beachside home benefits from a tranquil setting, while being just a few moments walk from an array of amenities, including, restaurants, markets, boutiques, marina and golf club.
The beach of Salina Bamba stretches out in one of the most beautiful coastal parts of north-eastern Sardinia. It is located between Cala Brandinchi and Baia Salina at Capo Coda Cavallo, in the commune of San Teodoro.
Olbia port and airport is only 25 kilometres away, while the famous and glittering Costa Smeralda is some 40 kilometres distance, the latter being renowned for drawing a well-heeled international crowd.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (25 km)
- Nearest Airport: Alghero Fertilia Airport (150 km)
- Nearest Village: Capo Coda Cavallo (500 m)
- Nearest Town/City: Olbia (20 km)
- Nearest Restaurant: Supermarkets & Restaurants (500 m)
- Nearest Beach: Sandy beach (500 m)
- Culture, History, and Art:
- Olbia has more to offer than meets the eye; it has a charming historic centre crammed with boutiques, wine bars and vibrant piazzas with an array of cafes and bustling local life.
- The northeastern coast of Sardinia has only been developed relatively recently; it was once wild and deserted, home to a few fishermen and shepherds and a very rural way of life. Today it is one of the most desirable resort areas of the Mediterranean
- The sailing fraternity head to this corner of Sardinia, for it still epitomises unspoilt and local life, and is ideal for water sports enthusiasts.
- Culinary Experiences & Active outdoors:
- Whether it be smart seafood restaurants or the nightlife lit by the starry sky in the square of Porto Cervo, this region is rich with history and culture. From the tower Longosardo overlooking the marina of Santa Teresa Gallura, looking over to the Archipelago de La Maddalena to the seductive bay of La Coba to the array of stunning beaches, this is a region of astoundingly preserved natural beauty and hidden gems!
- Porto Cervo is one of Europe’s most exclusive resorts known for attracting a well-heeled crowd. Luxury spas, chartered yachts, smart restaurants, cutting-edge nightlife and designer boutiques are among the many attractions on offer.
- Further afield, The “emerald coast” boasts an array of stunning beaches, amongst these, are Liscia Ruja, the longest beach in the area, nestled between the villages of Portisco and Cala di Volpe. This beach faces east – its length makes it ideal for seaside walks, and the eastern views of the Soffi and Mortortio islands are sublime.
This Family-friendly Beachfront Villa can accommodate up to 12 people with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The villa has a spacious garden and easy access at the beach, pool, and lovely sea views.
– Living and dining area
– Fully equipped kitchen with access to the large covered outdoor terrace
– Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sea view
– Double bedroom
– Twin bedroom
The Luxury villa near Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda can accommodate 12 guests in 6 bedrooms
The bedrooms are tranquil, fresh and neutral. Fished with a cream palette, wonderful views and crisp, quality bedroom, this is a home for real holiday restoration. There are five double bedrooms and one twin bedroom.
Lower ground floor
– Spacious living room with open kitchen
– Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Double bedroom (suitable as travelling staff accommodation)
- Property Floorplans (please check at the time of enquiry/booking)
MAIN VILLA FEATURES – Service and Facilities
- STAFF: Self-Catering
- DINING: Self- Catering Villa
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – Wi-Fi
- Heating – Please check T&C’s below
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Swimming pool: Swimming pool (6x 4 m, depth 1.20 to 1.60 m). The pool is actually gated (gate not shown in pictures)
- Child-Safe Pool
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- Beachfront/Waterfront – direct access to beach
- Pets welcome on request
RATES (£ – GBP)
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Self Catering
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
|Apr 4th 2021 – May 29th 2021||£2,921|
|May 29th 2021 – Jun 5th 2021||£3,894|
|Jun 5th 2021 – Jun 19th 2021||£5,354|
|Jun 19th 2021 – Jun 26th 2021||£6,308|
|Jun 26th 2021 – Jul 3rd 2021||£7,204|
|Jul 3rd 2021 – Jul 17th 2021||£8,080|
|Jul 17th 2021 – Jul 31st 2021||£9,443|
|Jul 31st 2021 – Aug 14th 2021||£9,735|
|Aug 14th 2021 – Aug 21st 2021||£9,248|
|Aug 21st 2021 – Aug 28th 2021||£7,944|
|Aug 28th 2021 – Sep 4th 2021||£7,204|
|Sep 4th 2021 – Sep 11th 2021||£5,598|
|Sep 11th 2021 – Sep 18th 2021||£4,478|
|Sep 18th 2021 – Sep 25th 2021||£3,505|
|Sep 25th 2021 – May 28th 2022||£2,921|
|May 28th 2022 – Jun 4th 2022||£3,894|
|Jun 4th 2022 – Jun 18th 2022||£5,354|
|Jun 18th 2022 – Jun 25th 2022||£6,308|
|Jun 25th 2022 – Jul 2nd 2022||£7,204|
|Jul 2nd 2022 – Jul 16th 2022||£8,080|
|Jul 16th 2022 – Jul 30th 2022||£9,443|
|Jul 30th 2022 – Aug 13th 2022||£9,735|
|Aug 13th 2022 – Aug 20th 2022||£9,248|
|Aug 20th 2022 – Aug 27th 2022||£7,944|
|Aug 27th 2022 – Sep 3rd 2022||£7,204|
|Sep 3rd 2022 – Sep 10th 2022||£5,598|
|Sep 10th 2022 – Sep 17th 2022||£4,478|
|Sep 17th 2022 – Sep 24th 2022||£3,505|
|Sep 24th 2022 – Oct 6th 2022||£2,921|
Children at the villa
This Child-Friendly villa is a beautiful option for a family. With quiet air-conditioned rooms ideal for siesta time, expansive and safe lawns for playtime, and private pool as well as direct beach access, guests with children will find this such an accessible option.
This home, with its two kitchens, multiple al fresco dining spaces and natural lateral layout is ideal for families. Unfussy and uncluttered, children will be able to roam freely and in particular enjoy the luscious gardens.
For youngsters of all ages, whether these be fussy eaters or those a little more adventurous, catering is so simple. The local supermarkets will offer many familiar items while those a little more gastronomically intrepid may want to try to local seafood restaurants.
The many beaches locally are a big draw for all children; clean, unpolluted and impeccably maintained, days worth of fun are to be had, followed up with gelato at Porto Cervo Marina.
Water sports are another attraction for children in this sumptuous corner of northern Sardinia; whether it be sailing, diving, snorkelling or jet-skiing, the opportunities are endless.
Greg Poland is a theme park located just atop the northern hill from Porto Cervo; five or six different playground areas offer something for all ages. Furthermore, it is free of charge, and the views are not bad either!
Aquadream is another fantastic option; reasonably priced with slides and lots and lots of “splashy fun” – children of most ages will be thrilled. The pools are divided into a younger children’s pool and an older children’s pool.
BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT
- High Chair(s)
- Child-Safe Pool
- Fenced Grounds
Extras for this Budget Beach villa with a pool in Sardinia
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services
Simply contact our Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
- The Price for this luxury beach villa in Sardinia with a private pool is in British sterling pounds (£). Other currencies are listed for reference only. Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the day’s exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing.
- The Villa t is sold on SELF CATERING BASIS + SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED ON BOOKING, Please enquire about your preferences of rental at the time of enquiry.
- Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
All prices published in our marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. The exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€3000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4 pm.|
|Departure time||10 am.|
|Energy costs included?||Electricity, water and gas are charged on consumption, payable locally.|
|Linen & towels included?||Not included in the rental price, €25 per person (bath towels, bed linen, pool towels).|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Extra €600, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Minimum stay||14 nights in August, 7 nights during all other periods. All other durations on request.|
|Heating costs included?||No, on consumption.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi connection included.|
|Changeover day||Saturday. All other changeover days on request.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Cots and high chairs available at extra cost. €30 each.|
Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
How to book this family beach villa near Porto Cervo in Costa Smeralda?
The Best way to book this family beach villa near Porto Cervo in Costa Smeralda is to get in touch with us directly, to find out more about Special offers & Discounts which will be given at the time of confirming your villa holiday.
Why you should book this Luxury family holiday rental in Sardinia with an agent?
There are many reasons why you should choose to rent this Private luxury villa in Sardinia with an agent or Operator. Some key points to consider to book a villa with us.
- As a Villa operator, we are always updated with price changes, such as Discounts, Special offers, Long terms rentals on Private Holiday villas in Sardinia.
- We make sure your contract is with the villa owner/Local operator we work closely with.
- If this Self-catering vacation rental in Sardinia is booked for the period you requested, we are able to match a similar villa matching your budget.
- Since we work directly and closely with many Luxury villas in Sardinia (Sardegna), Areas covering Costa Smeralda (Porto Cervo), Porto Rotondo in Sassari in Comune Olbia, Capo Coda Cavallo in Tavolara Island, Alghero, and Torre Delle Stelle, Pula in Cagliari for the more upmarket or the best beach accommodation from Cala Brandinchi to the charming medieval village of Castelsardo, we are able to answer all your Luxury Villa holiday queries and requirements as a company.
- We are also able to either directly or indirectly arrange various concierge services for your Villa rental booking in Sardinia.