Charming holiday villa near Beach – Bali.
Sleeps: (4 adults (2 ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.)
|PRICES||From USD 300 to 510 ++ | See below for Discounts or Request for Special Offers|
|BEACH||300 meters from the beach.|
Experience the warm hospitality, history and culture of Bali at this enchanting 2-bedroom villa. Secreted away in a walled garden planted with tropical fruit trees and featuring a generous, 20metre swimming pool, Villa Belong Dua offers guests the luxuries of space, comfort and privacy. The charming bedroom pavilions and open-sided living spaces showcase prints of rural life, ancient maps and enchanting portraits. Facilities include WiFi, LCD TVs, DVD players and iPod with docking stations, and the team of experienced staff, includes a skilled chef. The villa is set in the traditional seaside village of Seseh, just 300 metres from the beach.
Seseh is an ideal destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the countryside and engage with the local people to gain privileged insights into the Balinese Hindu lifestyle: the people of Seseh encourage and welcome congenial visitors.
There are no international restaurants here, but the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive (15km) from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. The renowned surfers’ haunt of Echo Beach is also within easy reach (8.5km by road or just a pleasant 1.5km walk along the beach), where guests can enjoy the laidback vibe, an ice-cold beer or seafood barbecue at The Beach House, and some incredible sunsets.
BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREA
• Living pavilion with high-vaulted roof, open on three sides and overlooking the garden with comfortable couches, daybeds and cushions • Air-conditioned media room which doubles as a study and is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock • Semi-open-air dining room furnished with antique table for six and cooled by ceiling fans
• Immaculate polished-concrete kitchen with all modern facilities and adjoining the dining area by a service bar which can be closed for privacy
• 20m x 4m swimming pool with shallow end for children • Candi stone deck furnished with on double and two single sun loungers • Outdoor pool shower
• Antique balé gede from Bali’s Gianyar Regency furnished with two daybeds for relaxation or enjoying a massage
- Two king-sized bedrooms housed in stand-alone pavilions
- Featuring king four-poster beds, cream coloured walls, wooden floors and soaring roofs
- Front terrace lit by colonial-style bell-jar lanterns and furnished with antique daybed leading from glass sliding doors onto the bedroom
- Spacious dressing rooms
- Wall-mounted LCD satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Air-conditioned and fan-cooled
- Air-conditioned ensuite bathroom with sculptured terrazzo bathtub, double washbasins, glass doors leading to alfresco area with outdoor rain shower in a private walled courtyard
- Additional single bed can be configured upon request
- Location: Seseh village, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 4 adults (2 ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living Areas: Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions; air-conditioned media room;
- Pool: Pool side balé gede. Pool 20m x 4m. 1.3m-1.5m depth.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; 3 butlers; gardener/pool attendant; 2 security guards.
- Spa: therapists and babysitters available at extra charge.
- Dining: The villa’s suggestion menu includes a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Rate includes complimentary daily breakfast.
- Communication: WiFi Broadband internet connection; IDD, local landline available; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD and iPod docks in each bedroom; Satellite TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock and book collection in media room.
- For families: Cot; high chair; shallow pool area; DVDs, books, games and toys.
- Additional facilities: Generator backup; 4 bicycles with helmets. Barbecue
- FOOD & BEVERAGE SYSTEM: Grocery bills plus 20%++ surcharge.
- DAILY BREAKFAST: Yes
RATES PER NIGHT (USD)
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Taxes (++): 15.5% of taxes and service charge on top of the Rental Rate.
|EARLY BIRD | -15%||Bookings 150 days prior to check-in date (*excluding peak season)|
|LAST MINUTE | -10%||Bookings less than 15 days prior to check-in date – All Seasons.|
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
|10+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|30+ NIGHTS||Shoulder Season: -15% | High Season: -10% | Peak Season: -5%|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Early Bird (Standard rate – LS %) – *EB%||YES|
|Long Stay (10+ nights) & Last Minute (Standard rate – LS %) – LM%||YES|
*Low Seasons: 2019: 06 Jan to 01 Feb | 11 Feb to 04 Apr | 22 Apr to 14 Jun | 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019 – 2020: 05 Jan to 23 Jan | 1 Feb to 27 Mar | 3 May to 19 Jun 2020.
*Shoulder Seasons: 2019: 05 Apr to 16 Apr | 15 Jun to 21 Jun | 18 Aug to 31 Aug – 2020: 28 Mar to 8 Apr | 14 Apr to 2 May | 20 Jun to 26 Jun
*High Seasons: 2019:15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019 – 2020: 24 Jan to 31 Jan | 9 Apr to 13 Apr
*Peak Seasons: 2019: 26 Dec to 05 Jan – 2020: 26 Dec to 04 January.
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out12:00 PM
- Max Guests7
- Min Stay2
- Gardener/General Maintenance
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra Cost)
- Satellite TV
- Villa Manager