Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to Rent
Sleeps: 13 guests – 7 Bedrooms
Request for Special offers & Discounts at the time of the booking.
Prices based on an occupancy of 13 people
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €14,497- €50,994 – Weekly|
Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent is located on the site of an old “Bergerie”, or shepherd’s hut, dating back to the 17th century. This unique Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent has been renovated using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities – an eclectic and stylish mix of history and modernity.
Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity throughout. The Chalet also boasts service levels of the highest standard and catering to impress even the harshest of food critics, which makes this Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet a good choice of rental option. At this Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent guests are sure to enjoy a 5-course culinary experience from the chalet’s talented private chef, who will serve in the beautiful vaulted dining room.
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otel
Hang on… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own, You can now rent Fully-Catered Chalet in Val d’Isere with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras for all the details or just ask us.
Val d’Isere is the oldest of the French ski resorts and a gleaming icon at the end of the valley where the residential town lies. Surrounded by what is arguably some of the most beautiful mountain landscape in the world, a beautifully restored and redeveloped former shepherd’s hut boasts a fantastic location in close proximity to the ski slopes.
Val d’Isere is composed of three skiing sections. These are La Daille, Val d’Isere centre and Le Fornet, all of which are linked by a free shuttle service. Alongside Tignes, the resort is part of a wider ski area known as Espace Killy, and a lift pass will get you access to its entirety. The ski season in both resorts stretches as long as May.
Nearest Airport(s): Chambery (144 km), Nearest Airport: Geneva (180 Km), Nearest Village: Val D’ Isere (1.5 km), Nearest Town/City: Albertville (90 km), Nearest Restaurant: 750 m, Nearest Bar: Pub/Bar Under 800 m, Nearest Piste: Val D’ Isere (800m)
BEST THINGS TO DO FOR SKIERS AND NON SKIERS IN VAL D’ISERE
Thanks to its high altitude, Val d’Isere is probably your most snow-sure option for skiing in the French Alps. The village rests at 1850 metres and its peak on top of the La Grande Motte glacier is 3456 metres high. Sixty percent of the resort’s pistes is set above 2200 metres, meaning that the skiing is consistently good but on rare occasions, bad weather can cause the slopes to close. It’s also important to keep in mind that Val d’Isere isn’t the best choice if you’re just finding your feet on the snow, and beginners may well find themselves challenged. On the flipside, Val d’Isere is one of the top choices for experienced skiers and snowboarders, with plenty of challenging black runs (such as the iconic Face the Bellevarde, where the 1992 Olympic men’s downhill was run).
And to go with some of the most exciting and picturesque skiing in France, down in the village you’ll find some amazing bars and restaurants. What better way to celebrate conquering that tricky black run than by indulging in some equally entertaining après-ski? On the mountain itself, you can start your evening with DJ’s and live music at La Folie Douce until the lifts close and then work your way into town.
Most of the walking paths are good for non-skiers maps are available in most chalets. Snow
Shoeing, Skating (The natural skating rink is located at the bottom of the nursery ski slopes)
Experience the nearest feeling to flying you can get; ski off from the top of the Solaise summit you can tandem paraglide down to the bottom of the valley.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
There are 02 options with cross country: try the ‘skating’ type known for the more active who needs an aerobic workout exercise. For a slower pace, go for ‘classique’. Cross country equipment can be hired from our local hire shops.
THE LA CROISETTE SPORTS CENTRE
The La Croisette sports centre at Les Menuires, 8km up the valley and offers a swimming pool, spa area, gym and badminton and squash courts. There are also fitness classes available.
On certain days (Tuesday) you can join the yoga class in St Martin de Belleville,
SUANA, SWIMMING POOL & OXYGEN CENTRE
The new activity centre (OXYGEN) opened in Val d’Isere in the 09/10 season at the foot of the Bellevarde ski slope. Equipped with a 450m2 swimming pool, along with sauna and jacuzzi (payable locally) your ski pass entitles you to one free entry. The centre also includes a climbing wall, fitness suite, squash courts, multi-activity sports hall and spa. It is a perfect place to relax for those non-skiers or simply if the weather’s bad and you want to rest your tired limbs!
Husky sledding is a popular activity, it is a great way to view the valley. Learn to be a “musher” driving a pack of husky dogs, for a full or half day.
SIGHTSEEING PLANE TRIP
Take a sightseeing plane trip- For a whole new perspective of the astoundingly beautiful landscape, try taking one of these surprisingly good value plane rides. Planes carry up to 3 passengers and depart from the Altiport in Meribel.
TORCH LIT DESCENT
Watch the Val d’Isere ski instructors at night on a torch-lit descent down La Face. This spectacular can be enjoyed with a vin chaud, especially on a cold night. Not only will you see the torch-lit descent but they will be followed by a stunning firework display. It can vary which day this takes place so make sure you check with your chalet host.
DAY TRIP TO ANNECY
Take a day trip to Annecy- If you have your own car the day trip to Annecy couldn’t be easier, a little over an hour’s drive and you will find yourself in a lovely, traditional French town on the shores of a beautiful lake with a stunning backdrop of snowy mountains.
LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent boasts modern and luxury features, giving you all the comforts you need for a dream Luxury Ski holiday in France. It is designed on three levels with 6 double bedrooms and a single room.
Lower ground floor
– Two superb double or twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room
– Lovely room with king-size bed or twin with private shower room
– Modern master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace.
– Ski room with boot warmers
– A spacious TV lounge with fireplace and projector screen with direct access to the terrace with the Jacuzzi
– Private studio with PC and printer
– Kitchen and dining room
– Splendid double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and breath-taking views from the south-facing terrace
– Cosy master bedroom with a private shower room with access to the terrace with fantastic views
– Lovely single room ideal for a young child interconnected with the double room and sharing shower room
– Extensive open space with lounge and reading area
More facilities …
– Bedroom safes
– Two splendid south-facing terraces each with a hot-tub
MAIN VILLA FEATURES
- LOCATION: Val d’Isère is a ski resort in the French Alps, near the Italian border. With nearby Tignes, it’s part of the Espace Killy ski area.
- STAFF: Fully Catered luxury chalet
- HEATING: Working Fireplace – Heating
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- HOT TUB – Yes – Two splendid south-facing terraces each with a hot-tub
- DINING: Fully Catered luxury Ski chalet
- COMMUNICATION: Internet/Wifi
- FAMILIES: Ideal for kids, teens, family and friends.
- PETS: Check st the time of Booking
- ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite TV, DVD,
- ENTERTAINMENT (NEARBY): Ski-In Ski-Out, Walking/Hiking Paths, Skiing, Outstanding Landscapes, Outdoor Pursuit & Activities, Tourist Towns & Villages
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: All Bedrooms En-Suite, Ground Floor Bed & Bath,
RATES PER WEEK (EURO)
Prices based on an occupancy of 13 people:
|*WEEKLY PRICES||From EURO – €14,497- €50,994 – Weekly|
- The official prices for Fully-Catered Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent in France are in EURO (€). Other Currencies are listed for reference only. If payments are required in other currencies, Every time a payment is collected, it will be converted to the charging currency on the days exchange rates (XE) prior to invoicing. Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote please contact us.
- All prices published in PLV’s marketing material and on our website are for guidance only.
- In exceptional circumstances changes and errors occasionally occur.We reserve the right to alter or correct errors in any quoted or published prices at any time prior to the Booking being confirmed, once confirmed price will not change. At times, some owners don’t update very recent price changes.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Special terms and conditions that supersede our standard terms and conditions
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, you must notify PLV in writing as soon as possible. PLV shall make every attempt to meet your request but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
Modifications to the booking form are only valid if they are made in writing, and if they are signed by you and us, or when we have inputted amendments into the booking form. You hereby agree to indemnify PLV/the owner for any reasonable expenses incurred in making an amendment.
Should you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, this should also be made in writing and charges will be levied as follows:
(i) if canceled more than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the deposit payment will be forfeited (unless the deposit is paid by credit card in which case the deposit will be refunded in full if cancellation is received within 24 hours of payment being taken); and
(ii) if canceled less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, the full booking price will be forfeited and 100% of the booking shall be due and payable to PLV.
We strongly advise that every client take out suitable holiday insurance for the duration of their stay, including cancellation insurance to limit your cancellation risk and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. Read more on our Terms and Conditions.
INCLUSIONS AND EXTRAS
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Security deposit: Check at the time of booking.
- Energy costs included?: Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included?: Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included?: Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included?: Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed?: No smoking inside the chalet
- Pets welcome?: Check at the time of booking.
- Internet access?: Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax: Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Chef/Cook Included
- Maid Service Included
- Babysitting Available
- On-Site Concierge
- Breakfast Included
- Fully Catered
- Property host
At this Fully-Catered Val-d’Isère Ski-in/Ski-out Chalet to rent in France, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
– Seven nights accommodation
– Bed linen, bath towels and toiletries
– Mid-week towel change
– Full à la carte breakfast (on 7 days)
– Afternoon tea (on 7 days)
– Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés (on 7 days)
– Gourmet dinner (on 6 days)
– Complimentary soft and alcoholic drinks from chalet’s fully stocked bar
– Early dinner for children and lunch (on 7 days)
– In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
We take pride in ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests, so for every ski chalet in our collection we can arrange those optional extras that make it a truly memorable ski holiday.
We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Ski & lift passes
– Ski hire delivery service to your chalet
– Ski school (and childcare services)
– Airport transfers
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests13
- Min Stay7
- Cleaning Fee$Included
- Cancellation Fee$See terms and conditions
- Security Deposit$Check at the time of Booking
- Fully Catered
- Maid service
- Satellite TV
- Villa Manager